What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

It was done when many local Kashmiri were murdered by dogra raj and locals were the first to raise arms.
Reread the history texts, not the ones written in Pakistani textbooks; on August 20,21, I believe Pakistan dispatched armed individuals to Jammu and Kashmir.

Many Hindus were killed, and they were robbed... it was one of the reasons armed people were unable to reach Srinagar as planned. Between August 25 and August 26, air forces landed since the Indian army lacked access to roads.

Once those armed people initiated the act, I believe reprisals against Muslims also occurred in certain regions of Jammu.

Again, I am not quoting from Indian sources. You just need to find independent sources that are widely available.

That's a very pathetic excuse for indian kashmiri occupation. Your govt sided with genociding forces & you expect indivitual pashtun tribes to sit aside and watch dogra forces comit Kashmiri genocide?

As stated earlier do it. The earlier the better. Not a youtube PTV or Doordarshan voting.

means, if you occupied the land by sending armed people ...that is fine because we are Muslims.... but you can do, you are hindu... Just great.

The fact is that occupied is occupied, whether it is done by a Hindu or a Muslim.

Last edited:
Nothing will happen to them.
Plus we also have minorities (shia? They are Muslims btw) like Ahmadies in AJK plus a large number of nonmuslims in Gilgit Baltistan. They do not have any problem. Only Hindus will side with India. Sikh will be 50/50/
What happens to a Non Muslim or Shiya , Ahmadiya , Yazidi etc in an Islamic state is known to everyone around the world
India is far better , has modern secular laws even if India becomes a Hindu state it won’t make much of a difference it would be like how Nepal was before becoming a secular state

What happens to a Non Muslim or Shiya , Ahmadiya , Yazidi etc in an Islamic state is known to everyone around the world
India is far better , has modern secular laws even if India becomes a Hindu state it won’t make much of a difference it would be like how Nepal was before becoming a secular state
India is not better.
It is the worst.
Worst for minorities. Worst for even low-caste hindus. Your actions speak much louder than your words.
No need to sell your ''chooran'' here. like we know nothing.

Reread the history texts, not the ones written in Pakistani textbooks; on August 20,21, I believe Pakistan dispatched armed individuals to Jammu and Kashmir.

Many Hindus were killed, and they were robbed... it was one of the reasons armed people were unable to reach Srinagar as planned. Between August 25 and August 26, air forces landed since the Indian army lacked access to roads.

Once those armed people initiated the act, I believe reprisals against Muslims also occurred in certain regions of Jammu.

Again, I am not quoting from Indian sources. You just need to find independent sources that are widely available.

means, if you occupied the land by sending armed people ...that is fine because we are Muslims.... but you can do, you are hindu... Just great.

The fact is that occupied is occupied, whether it is done by a Hindu or a Muslim.
I am a Kashmiri myself and my parents, grandparents, and their forefathers were living here since ever. I have listened much from my grandparents as they had eyewitness records. And yes Pakistan army also made mistake. Once started from this side they must not have stopped till they reach Dehli. :enjoy:

Hindu kings of Kashmir weren’t anti Muslim they had Muslim wives but what happened in jammu with Muslims was retaliation to what happened with hindus in Kashmir and it was done by locals of Jammu not the king
The very answer is hidden in your comment. Hindu Kings had ''Muslim wives''. Now it is not possible by any means (especially in those times) without the use of force. It clearly shows Muslims were oppressed by those Maharajas/kings.
I know modern Indians have a few seculars who have Muslim names but marry Hindus both ways (so-called Muslim boy x hindu girl --- so-called Muslim girl x Hindu boy) but 50- 75- 100 years ago it was not that common at all.

Hindu kings of Kashmir weren’t anti Muslim they had Muslim wives but what happened in jammu with Muslims was retaliation to what happened with hindus in Kashmir and it was done by locals of Jammu not the king
Hindus were only 20% of the population of Jammu but they were well prepared after what happened with in Kashmir with the minority Hindus
Thank you for confirming the genocide (and mass migration to AJK) of Muslims in Jammu.

India is not better.
It is the worst.
Worst for minorities. Worst for even low-caste hindus. Your actions speak much louder than your words.
No need to sell your ''chooran'' here. like we know nothing.

I am a Kashmiri myself and my parents, grandparents, and their forefathers were living here since ever. I have listened much from my grandparents as they had eyewitness records. And yes Pakistan army also made mistake. Once started from this side they must not have stopped till they reach Dehli. :enjoy:
But, but, unable to managed the control area in Kashmir, you are dreaming about delhi,

1678706342319.png

1678706386666.png

People of Azad Kashmir are basically more affluent than those in IOK can ever be. This is a Venue hosting a wedding reception in Azad Kashmir, maybe Indians can come up with something like this in Mumbai or Delhi but never in IOK.

FB_IMG_1671926667459.jpg

People of Azad Kashmir are basically more affluent than those in IOK can ever be. This is a Venue hosting a wedding reception in Azad Kashmir, maybe Indians can come up with something like this in Mumbai or Delhi but never in IOK.

View attachment 920029
Indian side of Kashmir is one of the most prosperous regions in India and is far wealthier than Pakistani side of Kashmir check the parameters of Human Development Index most important ones like Average life expectancy , Infant and Maternal Mortality rate and also the consumption of electricity , fuel , Car Ownership , consumption of washing machine , refrigerators , air conditioners etc

The very answer is hidden in your comment. Hindu Kings had ''Muslim wives''. Now it is not possible by any means (especially in those times) without the use of force. It clearly shows Muslims were oppressed by those Maharajas/kings.
I know modern Indians have a few seculars who have Muslim names but marry Hindus both ways (so-called Muslim boy x hindu girl --- so-called Muslim girl x Hindu boy) but 50- 75- 100 years ago it was not that common at all.

Thank you for confirming the genocide (and mass migration to AJK) of Muslims in Jammu.
Kashmir is one of the most prosperous states in India thanks to special category status and billions of dollars which Indian government pumps into local economy

Indian side of Kashmir is one of the most prosperous regions in India and is far wealthier than Pakistani side of Kashmir check the parameters of Human Development Index most important ones like Average life expectancy , Infant and Maternal Mortality rate and also the consumption of electricity , fuel , Car Ownership , consumption of washing machine , refrigerators , air conditioners etc
Partially true. Like I said before Infrastructure is better in Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir but all other indexes (if only talking about AJK), on average are better in AJK.

You were the aggressors in 1947
You had no business in Kashmir. Our fight was with the genocidal raja. You jumped in to support him. (And you're carrying on his legacy too. )

and we were the ones to go to UN for settling the issue. Read up on UN mandate on Kashmir.
That's because your top general told Nehru that your army couldn't fight so it's better to run to UN.
Letters have been released recently. Go fish.

Partially true. Like I said before Infrastructure is better in Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir but all other indexes (if only talking about AJK), on average are better in AJK.
Average life expectancy in Indian side of Kashmir is 74 years , Infant and maternal mortality rate is also very low , quality of life of an average individual living in Indian side of Kashmir is far superior to his/her counterpart in Pakistani side of Kashmir
An average Indian has superior quality of life compared to an average Pakistani and it’s reflected in healthcare indicators and consumption but the Indian side of Kashmir is not just superior but far and way more superior to Pakistan in terms of quality of life of an average individual something which Pakistanis can’t even dream to match in foreseeable future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom