What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Punjabified ho gae na but.. orginal maal to India me hai !
Maybe kashmiris in IOK didn't find your *** shaggable, so they kept to themselves? :lol:

@lastofthepatriots

no, didn't get it

im confuse
Don't know if this is symbolic or more than that, but according to Islamic tradition, shaitan gets imprisoned in the month Ramzan so people do more good etc etc

_90397693_mediaitem90395534.jpg
Good. lekin passport pe ye tasweer na lgana. achi nhi lge gi

you throw stones and run away, they catch you and make you sit there all cute and dolled up.
now your buddies come and throw stones at you - it is between you and your fellows.
simple.
Do they come to cowbelt to throw stones at you? Or could it be that you are in their homeland?

So your source of truth is a random yoitube video?
That's something you'll learn about @Raj-Hindustani and @INDIAPOSITIVE :lol:

Last edited:
I did not want to break their hearts or personally abuse them but did you remember when they revoked article 370 and forcefully (and of course illegally) annexed IOK there were talks in Indian circles that now they will have chances to get married in tall and fair Kashmiri families (not to mention their black desires about Kashmiri girls).
Indians especially hindus are plain ugly (pardon me for this truth).
They have a clear inferiority complex also.
Countless times they talk about the beauty of the average Kashmiri people who are clearly a distinct race from any Indian (especially) hindu ethnicity. Not to mention all other geographical and cultural differences etc.
Kashmir never was, never is, and will never be a part of India.
That shameless guy is CM of Haryana
Areas like Haryana , Punjab , western UP and parts of Himachal have a culture of females foeticide because of which there is scarcity of woman in these areas so they try to buy woman for getting married
But Pakistani Punjabi or Pashtoon see Kashmiri woman in the same way they infact are even more disgusting
And there are only few Kashmiris left in Pakistani side of Kashmir Punjabis and Pashtoons have taken over already

Last edited:
Kashmir has a Hindu ,Buddhist , Sikh , Shiya and Bakarwal population too and they would always vote in favour of India because everyone knows what would happen with minorities in an independent Islamic state
And when you make all those kashmiri minorities sit on a table and open a 1.5 litre coca cola bottle, there's still some left after everyone's had a glass.
:lol:

I advocate sending IEDs RPGs and sniper rifles to the people in IOK so they can defend themselves. You don’t need a massive economy to support and sustain such a move. Tap into the Pakistani emotional connection to Kashmiris and people will forget their plight to support a bigger cause, an Islamic cause. Cut a deal with Afghans, hire their soldiers that are missing combat since the US left and start sending them to IOK. If india dares escalate, escalate the battle to their economics centers. You need to be a cornered wolf. Also, provide Go-Pro cams so we can watch these Sanghis and Bhakts cry in anger and disbelief with tears of impotency. This is how you right the ship. You cut off support once the Uncle Daddy Sam determines it’s in her interest to provide Pakistan with financial aid to keep the Indians focused on China. They won’t escalate because a crazy unhinged Pakistan Will **** up the hindooos beyond recognition. Think of all the arms flowing into Indian Punjab because the Pro US govt of Pakistan has lost control.

Don’t the Chinese use one word for crisis and opportunity?

I advocate sending IEDs RPGs and sniper rifles to the people in IOK so they can defend themselves. You don’t need a massive economy to support and sustain such a move. Tap into the Pakistani emotional connection to Kashmiris and people will forget their plight to support a bigger cause, an Islamic cause. Cut a deal with Afghans, hire their soldiers that are missing combat since the US left and start sending them to IOK. If india dares escalate, escalate the battle to their economics centers. You need to be a cornered wolf. Also, provide Go-Pro cams so we can watch these Sanghis and Bhakts cry in anger and disbelief with tears of impotency. This is how you right the ship. You cut off support once the Uncle Daddy Sam determines it’s in her interest to provide Pakistan with financial aid to keep the Indians focused on China. They won’t escalate because a crazy unhinged Pakistan Will **** up the hindooos beyond recognition. Think of all the arms flowing into Indian Punjab because the Pro US govt of Pakistan has lost control.

Don’t the Chinese use one word for crisis and opportunity?

Pakistan already tried starting in 1989, but it failed. Supporting such armed support is causing more damage to Pakistan itself.

Pakistan already tried starting in 1989, but it failed. Supporting such armed support is causing more damage to Pakistan itself.
You’re not wrong, you need a strong central government for what I’m describing above thats able to see things through without panicking. UnFortunately , I don’t see anyone in GHQ being this shrewd.
The goal isn’t destroy your enemy. It’s to extract political and financial benefits. It’s all about economics.

Also, Pakistan and India were kinda on the same side in the 90s, both destroyed the secular Kashmiri groups, and both prefer the Islamic fighters.
The secular wanted an independent Kashmir which impacts both countries. Both prefer the insurgency to be more Islamic in nature - for india to get international support, and for Pakistan to have the Islamic groups destroy the Secular pro independence groups

Last edited:
You’re not wrong, you need a strong central government for what I’m describing above thats able to see things through without panicking. UnFortunately , I don’t see anyone in GHQ being this shrewd.
The goal isn’t destroy your enemy. It’s to extract political and financial benefits. It’s all about economics.

Also, Pakistan and India were kinda on the same side in the 90s, both destroyed the secular Kashmiri groups, and both prefer the Islamic fighters.
The secular wanted an independent Kashmir which impacts both countries. Both prefer the insurgency to be more Islamic in nature - for india to get international support, and for Pakistan to have the Islamic groups destroy the Secular pro independence groups

On Kashmir, I have a very natural point of view. Just as you, being Pakistani, support the Pakistani version, and I, being an Indian, do support Indians.

But always, I have mentioned that if you speak to the Kashmiri people on both sides, they actually don't want to live with both countries. They want their own independent nation for Kashmiris.

But, whatever Pakistan or India will do, nothing will be on the ground.

People on both sides, accept or don't accept the LOC as a permanent border, but the final solution would be to accept it as such. Nothing will be changed.

It is. but not sustainable.
nahi, yaar.

bhot zabardast kaam ho raha hai in Kashmir wrt.. well, basically the whole ecosystem.. massive infra push, roads, highways, rail connectivity, increased flight connectivity, tourism promotion, handicraft industry, hospitality, urban development. I know some from there, up and down the economic scale, small tradesmen se le ke quite higher up the ladder log. I heard past many seasons now (barring the covid year ofc), place was packed, full occupancy everywhere, people have been spending a lot of money there. Winter tourism bhi chalu ho gya hai lately, people like to go and frolic in the snow.

Militancy has been on the downswing for years now, ofc its not perfect.. ikke dukke big incidents bhi hue hain which you'd know about.

As such, there is no oppression there, we're not disappearing people.

You don't even have to take my word for it, but its a shame ki travel between our countries is very hasslesome, warna I'd say ki aap khud jaa ke dekho, ghoomo firo, locals se baat karo. Border areas pe one must get permits from the army, same with China border, but its not a big deal.

this is a nice biker motovlog:

another:

bhot hain no spin vlogs, aap search maro

Neither was East Pakistan. Being contiguous is no reason for indian or Pakistani claim. Jungarh is mere an example of indian hypocrisy. On one hand you justify it based on hindu majority while kashmiris don't get that right.
Pakistan didn't send any tribals. It was an uprising by locals initially against dogra genocide which was later joined by pashtun tribes influenced by religion.
Despite all above events still it does't justify indian claim. In the end it's about what Kashmiri's want not what Pakistan or india want to impose.
Yes, we opted to be secular and we were not divided based on religious ideology. Yes for plebiscite in Kashmir based on UN mandate. Ist condition, Pakistan has to remove all its forces from occupied areas because they were aggressors. 2nd India will remove its forces but will keep enough to maintain peace. Then only plebiscite will occur.

Yes, we opted to be secular and we were not divided based on religious ideology.
and?

Yes for plebiscite in Kashmir based on UN mandate. Ist condition, Pakistan has to remove all its forces from occupied areas because they were aggressors. 2nd India will remove its forces but will keep enough to maintain peace. Then only plebiscite will occur.
Why be a stickler for UN mandate, don't you guys say it's bilateral issue?
We are just talking about plebiscite to see whose claims hold water

Back
Top Bottom