What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Read my post, all what was worth commenting upon was commented on.

There exists some vague mythical obsession in the minds of ppl ( from PK & BD mostly)on hatred for Brahmins amongst other Indian classes. I am not a Brahmin but couldn't care less for them or any other community / religion for that matter.

Anyway, if it makes anyone feel better or gives them ' fodder' to write on.. be my guest.

The fact is that the unsuccessful attempt to stoke Sikh insurgency by Pk has led no where and as someone just wrote - is a thing of the past.

You're my friend living in a lala land full of bollywood mythical Indian nationalism

Sikhs in pretty much around the globe but not in India cuz they're banned, celebrate "Khalsa Day" even in Canada to mark their struggle for a separate homeland

Khalsa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have fun reading mate :pakistan:

You're my friend living in a lala land full of bollywood mythical Indian nationalism

And you are living in a land where you can not even imagine a day without fearing of your life......where life is all bada beeem...bada boom....

Sikhs in pretty much around the globe but not in India cuz they're banned, celebrate "Khalsa Day" even in Canada to mark their struggle for a separate homeland

Just like LTTE ....... dead and buried....but come out to lick some wounds...

So does the whole world except for Brahmin India. As Sikhs around the whole world celebrate Khalsa Day to mark the establishment of Khalistan which was usurped by the British and now Indian Brahmin hegemony.

So, what's your point? Tell us honestly why you hate the Sikhs so much?

Sikhs are historically freedom and peace loving people. Their history is full of sacrifices for their freedom be it against the Moguls or the British or now the Brahmins.

They intrinsically *hate* any forces that attempt to subordinate or enslave them because Sikhism was founded as resistance movement and its always been embeded in their culture.

You really can't expect them not to hate the Brahmins.

The point to be noticed is that many Indians here mistranslate their hatred for the Imperialist Brahmins as an Anti-India sign because they're either Hindu Brahmins themselves or they justify Brahmin imperialism in India.

buddy,

Why are spreading garbage on this forum...this forum isnt ur dustbin??:hitwall:

U neither have any knowledge about india ,its history or the sikhs?

I guess immature childish people like u shoud be shown some pics...

If anyone asking himself "Who will Sikhs Support"?...lets take refuge in the history:

1965 war:
31874d27500b82a423c5de084d569876.jpg

Lieutenant General Harbakhsh Singh ) was the General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Western Army Command, Indian Army during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.

1971 war:
f1c9f29fd4473cab1ac3f9dde2bc0167.jpg

Niazi surrendering to Gen Arora.

Kargil war:
b95bc4cab9dc15e300dd5f8fc1bb1947.jpg

Gen JJ singh, DGMO ,kargil war

You really can't expect them not to hate the Brahmins.

If u think BJP/RSS represents the "hindu Brahmin impirilism"...Then u must know that the the largest regional party of Sikhs in punjab ,Akali Dal is a partner of BJP in the NDA Coalition.

Last edited:
Hello:

Stop deaming guys , Sikhs are not going to support anyone Neighter Pakistan nor India in any case of war .

Kargil should have been an eyeopener for you!

Operation Blue star wich resulted in 15000 deaths from Sikh side , is a scar on so called Democracy!

Siks want their own Land KHALISTAN where the can live by their own way.

oh yeah, how about record of Islamic republic of Pakistan where another muslim country is carved out of it. You dont need religion to divide a country, although it act like a catalyst.

There is no element of Sikh Pakistan partnership .

Posting a Video wich sikhs have used all over the world to teach their Kids about operation Blue star , its now on Youtube.
Watch this :
Regards::tup::tup::tup:

At the time of 1947 Partition, those belonging to Indian religions constituted about 20 per cent of the population in West Pakistan and 34 per cent in East Pakistan. The percentages have now dropped to a little less than two in Pakistan and to about ten in Bangladesh (erstwhile East Pakistan).

All this is in sharp and disturbing contrast to the religious demography in India. The Muslim population in India grew by 1.3 per cent while the Hindu population declined by 1.5 per cent during 1991-2001. The Muslims, comprised 13.4 per cent while the Hindus formed 80.5 per cent with the total population standing at 1.02 billion in the 2001 census.

Plight upon Hindus & Sikhs in Pakistan by Jehadi-Talibani-Terrorist outfits #Alertpak#

Please note sikhs are sometimes counted in hindu population as per some UN and Amnisty international data.

An interesting, albeit chilling finding of this analysis is that there are almost 7.5 million people belonging to the Hindu and Sikh minority populations of Pakistan that are unaccounted for over and above those who migrated to India. Some of them would have been killed and others converted from their faiths to Islam. This fact seems to have received inadequate attention amongst researchers till now and more research may perhaps reveal much more than this limited analysis could reveal.

BHARAT RAKSHAK MONITOR - Volume 6(2) September October 2003

Source is BR but it has many pakistan authors and UN data in it.

Canada Offers Relief Package for Displaced Sikh Families in Pakistan

Selected quotes of Muslim League leaders espousing violence

Leader
Mohammed Ali Jinnah

“Direct Action by Muslims will lead to one hundred times more destruction than the Direct Action of the Hindus.”[17]

Leader
Raja of Mehmoodabad

“It is the dictatorship of the Koranic laws that we want —and that we will have — but not through non-violence and Gandhian truth.”[18]

Leader
Sardar Shaukat Hayat Khan

“The Punjab Muslims do not believe in non-violence and should not, therefore, be given cause for grievance because once the Muslim lion is infuriated it would become difficult to subdue him.”[19]

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

should i give you more on LAL-MASJID?

I have no problem whatsoever If you chose to live on a fake cloud created by Indian nationalist sentiments and ignore ground realities that point in other unfavourable directions.

The reality is that much of the Sikh community lives in rural India to this day and they have a deep-rooted hatred for Hindu Brahmins elite that literally dominate India in all spheres of life whether its political governance or corporate hubs in India and exploit the poor masses. This hatred and opposition is historical and you simply cannot deny it. It exists and will continue to exist so long as the Hindu elites continue systematic discrimination against minorities.

Now don't stuff Manmohan Singh's example into this argument because he's more of a figurehead work horse hired by Hindu Imperialists to do a supposed "good job". he's very much akin to Barack Hussain Obama in this regard.

One of my best friends is a born-raised Indian Sikh and he wears a Kirpaan that says "Khalistan" on it. I've spoken to many of his family members and other sikhs in the community, as a matter of fact one of my ex managers at work was an educated Sikh who *HATED* the brahamins more than he hated anyone else. This is not to imply that they all love Pakistan, however, this is to highlight that the Sikh community is no doubt very much against the Brahmin imperalism that dominates the country and marginalizes minorities groups that choose not to adhere to their doctrines.

Such internet quotes wont change the reality that hindu's and sikhs and every other minority is living in peace in india. And how many times pakistan had non-muslim leader, be it a puppet one?
How many times did you traveled to india that made you to believe that many sikhs live in rural population and are poor?

Your logic and your convoluted thinking and we know in what dire circumstances that pakistan is in today. Mr FireFighter, please extinguish fire in your country before pointing fingers at others.

Last edited by a moderator:
do a few army generals, some politicians and some bollywood actors constitute a reflection for the plight of the average sikh?

back to fuzzy indian logic again!

do a few army generals, some politicians and some bollywood actors constitute a reflection for the plight of the average sikh?

But a few Religious fanatics...and extremists do reflect entire Indian mindset.....

Back to fuzzy Pakistani logic again!

never said it did, yet here you are accusing me of it, fuzzy indian logic at work again.

Well its your logic...so it should work both ways..........because almost every Pakistani poster talks to Indians as if all Indians are religious fanatics....

few army generals??

There are tens of thousand sikhs who join indian army... the ratio of their nos in the army WRT to their overall poluation is highest ,even more than hindus...

If anyone wants live in fools paradise and believe in conspiracy theories ...then he is just following the hot trend...keeping in with the long tradition of living in denial.

Last edited:
few army generals??

There are tens of thousand sikhs who join indian army... the ratio of their nos in the army WRT to their overall poluation is highest ,even more than hindus...

If anyone wants live fools in paradise and believe in conspiracy theories ...then he is just following hot the trend ,keeping in with the long tradition of living in denial.

None of you commented on the Brahmin domination in India. Care to explain why?

And Yes they do join the Indian Army to escape sheer poverty, as most recruits are from rural India anyways.

Thanks for proving my point mate.

Back
Top Bottom