What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Hello:

Stop deaming guys , Sikhs are not going to support anyone Neighter Pakistan nor India in any case of war .

If someone thinks that Sikhs have a soft spot for Pakistan , he is living in a heaven of IDIOTS.

Remember 1.5 million Killings in 1947 ???????? or have you forgotton like your after noon capichino?:coffee:

Siks were among those who Killed many of our Migrants..

Operation Blue star wich resulted in 15000 deaths from Sikh side , is a scar on so called Democracy!

Siks want their own Land KHALISTAN where the can live by their own way.

There is no element of Sikh Pakistan partnership .

Posting a Video wich sikhs have used all over the world to teach their Kids about operation Blue star , its now on Youtube.

Watch this :

Regards::tup::tup::tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys ..the intention of this thread was to get us agitated. Don't you think the guys here would have googled all that to find out? why cant we Indians learn to ignore such silly and baseless threads? The more you reply the more conspiracy stories you have to hear. That is the agenda for some people, get emotions high when all we have to do is ignore..

I have no problem whatsoever If you chose to live on a fake cloud created by Indian nationalist sentiments and ignore ground realities that point in other unfavourable directions.

The reality is that much of the Sikh community lives in rural India to this day and they have a deep-rooted hatred for Hindu Brahmins elite that literally dominate India in all spheres of life whether its political governance or corporate hubs in India and exploit the poor masses. This hatred and opposition is historical and you simply cannot deny it. It exists and will continue to exist so long as the Hindu elites continue systematic discrimination against minorities.

Now don't stuff Manmohan Singh's example into this argument because he's more of a figurehead work horse hired by Hindu Imperialists to do a supposed "good job". he's very much akin to Barack Hussain Obama in this regard.

One of my best friends is a born-raised Indian Sikh and he wears a Kirpaan that says "Khalistan" on it. I've spoken to many of his family members and other sikhs in the community, as a matter of fact one of my ex managers at work was an educated Sikh who *HATED* the brahamins more than he hated anyone else. This is not to imply that they all love Pakistan, however, this is to highlight that the Sikh community is no doubt very much against the Brahmin imperalism that dominates the country and marginalizes minorities groups that choose not to adhere to their doctrines.

I have no problem whatsoever If you chose to live on a fake cloud created by Indian nationalist sentiments and ignore ground realities that point in other unfavourable directions.

The reality is that much of the Sikh community lives in rural India to this day and they have a deep-rooted hatred for Hindu Brahmins elite that literally dominate India in all spheres of life whether its political governance or corporate hubs in India and exploit the poor masses. This hatred and opposition is historical and you simply cannot deny it. It exists and will continue to exist so long as the Hindu elites continue systematic discrimination against minorities.

Now don't stuff Manmohan Singh's example into this argument because he's more of a figurehead work horse hired by Hindu Imperialists to do a supposed "good job". he's very much akin to Barack Hussain Obama in this regard.

One of my best friends is a born-raised Indian Sikh and he wears a Kirpaan that says "Khalistan" on it. I've spoken to many of his family members and other sikhs in the community, as a matter of fact one of my ex managers at work was an educated Sikh who *HATED* the brahamins more than he hated anyone else. This is not to imply that they all love Pakistan, however, this is to highlight that the Sikh community is no doubt very much against the Brahmin imperalism that dominates the country and marginalizes minorities groups that choose not to adhere to their doctrines.

dont doubt this is true, but is this enough to ever make sikhs go against india?

i doubt it.

'Sabh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai, Guru Maaniyo Granth…’
Every Sikh this is His will, accept the [Guru] 'Granth' as your only Guru.'
-- Sree Mukhvaak (spoken words) of Guru Gobind Singh Jee

The Guru Granth Sahib Jee is the living light of Guru Jee.
The Guru Granth Sahib Jee is the living spirit of the Ten Guru Sahibaans.
The Guru Granth Sahib Jee is the living voice of Guru Nanak Sahib Jee.

Nankana Sahib (PK) is the birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev. Other important places for Sikh faith are Panja Sahib (Hasan Abdal, Pakistan), Nanded (Maharashtra), Patna Sahib (Bihar), Hemkunt (Uttranchal), Paonta Sahib (Himachal) and so many other sacred places in India.

Punjab is equally important to Hindus, Its holy land of RishiMuni's. Pak/Afghan cities are equally important to Sikhs, Search Sikh empire in Google.

@ FireFighter - Sorry, I dont agree with you, fault lies with Sikhs too, u think they dont believe in caste system ? They do, heck my User ID is living proof, I choose 'Jatt' so proudly :hitwall: Include me too in 'hypocritical' Sikh class. Thats why Khalistan is not justified.

:pakistan:

Sikhs do have their own land and their own country. Their country and their land is called India.

no but really, if the punjab is destroyed and if there holy cites are also subsequently destroyed or cannot be ever visited then the origins of their entire cultural and religious identity is gone.

in such a disastrous scenario it is possible that people will retreat into civilisational fault lines such as hindu/sikh/muslim - that is if you believe huntington's thesis on how the world is - so if worse comes to worst hindu's will have other parts of india which will be symbolic of hinduism left not destroyed, pakistani's will have mecca which will be untouched and the sikhs will have....

this is something that some sikhs have wondered out aloud to me and also how some pakistani's see the situation....

Last edited:

I shall only comment on the highlighted part above as the rest does not merit a remark.

The fact is that there are few sikhs who live in rural areas. The fact that Bihari migrant labour is needed for the fields substantiates this.
In Punjab ( the Indian side) a town or kasba happens along every 10 -15 kms. The villages in Punjab are better equipped than small - mid sized towns in other parts of India.

If what I see in rural punjab can be replicated across the nation, we wouldn't need anything else.

dont doubt this is true, but is this enough to ever make sikhs go against india?

i doubt it.

Sikhs are historically freedom and peace loving people. Their history is full of sacrifices for their freedom be it against the Moguls or the British or now the Brahmins.

They intrinsically *hate* any forces that attempt to subordinate or enslave them because Sikhism was founded as resistance movement and its always been embeded in their culture.

You really can't expect them not to hate the Brahmins.

The point to be noticed is that many Indians here mistranslate their hatred for the Imperialist Brahmins as an Anti-India sign because they're either Hindu Brahmins themselves or they justify Brahmin imperialism in India.

Stop the crap.......Pakistanis will never be able to refuel Khalistan Movement....it was crushed and now rejected by Sikhs living in India.......so stop wasting you time on a crappy thread like this.

@ MODs, why r u allowing this, above guy pretending he knows more abt my faith/religion/culture.

Dude shut up, Sikhs respect all religions.

See real India, Manikaran Sahib

Sikh/Hindu pray together here. The management of the Gurdwara Sahib is in non Sikh hands a lady named Deva ji.

Stop the crap.......Pakistanis will never be able to refuel Khalistan Movement....it was crushed and now rejected by Sikhs living in India.......so stop wasting you time on a crappy thread like this.
Yes Sikhs were slaughtered like farm animals in the Khalistan operation, but you'd be living in complete denial if you say they don't hate the Brahmin elite.

I shall only comment on the highlighted part above as the rest does not merit a remark.

The fact is that there are few sikhs who live in rural areas. The fact that Bihari migrant labour is needed for the fields substantiates this.
In Punjab ( the Indian side) a town or kasba happens along every 10 -15 kms. The villages in Punjab are better equipped than small - mid sized towns in other parts of India.

If what I see in rural punjab can be replicated across the nation, we wouldn't need anything else.
Suffice is to say that I shall dismiss your entire post because of your bias towards the rural Sikh community.

I see how you selectively responded to my comment and completely ignored the part that highlights Sikh's hatred for the Brahmins.

hmmm propaganda being cooked here ???

kahlistan movement is dead duck , most sikh kids have no clue what the hell was khalistan.

infect most - sikh are anti islamic ( which is not right , being fed by the elders ) . so i dont expect a reignite of any kahlistan movement fire.

moreover pakistan itself is trapepd between - the breakage of coutnry, where you have taleban , punjabi tleban , army , goverment , mullah , people , intellect , blochistan , isi ,Americans and islam all singing diffrent songs

i dont see any hate flame coming from pakistan, in their current stage.

:cheers:

Yes Sikhs were slaughtered like farm animals in the Khalistan operation, but you'd be living in complete denial if you say they don't hate the Brahmin elite.

Suffice is to say that I shall dismiss your entire post because of your bias towards the rural Sikh community.

I see how you selectively responded to my comment and completely ignored the part that highlights Sikh's hatred for the Brahmins.

Anti India Terrorists supported by Pakistan were killed....just like Pakistani army killed terrorists hiding in Lal Masjid.....

Tell me whats the difference in both the incidents.....

Oh ...I know....one happened in Pakistan..so it is divine....but the other happened in India so it is merciless butchering. Right.

Sikhs are historically freedom and peace loving people. Their history is full of sacrifices for their freedom be it against the Moguls or the British or now the Brahmins.

They intrinsically *hate* any forces that attempt to subordinate or enslave them because Sikhism was founded as resistance movement and its always been embeded in their culture.

You really can't expect them not to hate the Brahmins.

The point to be noticed is that many Indians here mistranslate their hatred for the Imperialist Brahmins as an Anti-India sign because they're either Hindu Brahmins themselves or they justify Brahmin imperialism in India.

again, not doubting this, but the reality is that most sikhs although not happy are pretty content with the way things are, there is very little chance of a backlash, only if things are pushed too far, and as you say the hindu brahmins are well aware of this so they will keep the balance as its in their interests to do so.

Read my post, all what was worth commenting upon was commented on.

There exists some vague mythical obsession in the minds of ppl ( from PK & BD mostly)on hatred for Brahmins amongst other Indian classes. I am not a Brahmin but couldn't care less for them or any other community / religion for that matter.

Anyway, if it makes anyone feel better or gives them ' fodder' to write on.. be my guest.

The fact is that the unsuccessful attempt to stoke Sikh insurgency by Pk has led no where and as someone just wrote - is a thing of the past.

Back
Top Bottom