What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

aussie_1973

New Recruit

Reaction score
Will Sikhs support and fight against India in case of all out war between India and Pakistan?

obiviously Pakistan i've talked to a couple of Sikhs in my school they want KHALISTAN that consider of 4 Sikhs opnion not the whole population of India so.

They will support india, cuz currently they are part of india.

another option might, if they help india they will have demands.

Same here, I have met many Sikhs here in Australia and all of them are very much against Inida.

Indian Sikhs are Indian

For proof of this do check out our list of COAS, Lt. Gen, Maj Gen, and corresponding ranks in the air Force and Navy as also Coast Guard the BSF, the police force

Our Sikh regiments and their involvement are well documented and a source of immense pride and joy comfort for the citzens of India

The exploits of the Sikh Light Infantary are well-documented by those very sources quoted by members of Pakistan to support their statements here on this forum

To illustrate the faith that Indian have on a fellow Indian who follows the tenets of Sikhism - the incumbent Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh is a Sikh. It i source of pride for the country that a perso as educated as Dr. Singh is heading the country

As for his contribution toward the cause of India's economic progress & development, his 92-93 liberalistaion policy recieved endorsement from yet another Nobel laureate Joseph E. Stiglizt who commended India'seffective and efficient policy of liberalisation [intiated by Dr. Singh]
India didn't follow mindless liberalisation: Joseph Stiglitz

Let me repeat it once more

Indian Sikh is an Indian

Last edited:
A stupid Q if there ever was one..

Contrary to what most here would like to feel, there is no doubt / ambiguity in anyone's mind on this issue. Opinions of school kids .. !!

Sikhs are as much a part of India as anyone else.

I know lot of Sikhs over here who condemn India over Gujarat genocide and operation blue star, they wear shirts, which reads "never forget 1984".

If all Sikhs are Indians then who was sant jarnail singh bhindranwale, Is he a Pakistani. Better open your eyes the Khalistan struggle is not ended just suspended for a while.
Just to open your eyes check this -Khalistan: The Interview of Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu at you tube and you will know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know lot of Sikhs over here who condemn India over Gujarat genocide and operation blue star, they wear shirts, which reads "never forget 1984".
That riot was one a dastardly act by anti-national Indians who took no consent of National sentiments before indulging in their own nefarious activities

These enemy of the state would be brough to justice. Indian investigative agencies are pursuing the case with dogged determination and justice shall be served to the country - CBI team in US to trace Sikh riots case witnesses

The incident was a national sorrow

Though I was nowhere on Earth when this took place, I am filled with great anger and sorrow hearing about this.

Sikhs who are Canadian citizens are Canadian citizens, Sikhs who are Australian citizens are Aussie citizens, so their saying does not have any bearing on the issue. In the same way many a expats have confused SL Tamils in Canada and Norway as Indian Tamils.

Was there any war movie without a truban clad sikh.

IPF

A stupid Q if there ever was one..

sUCCINCTLY AND BRILLIANTLY PUT... I have never seen a populace so desperate and away from the touch of reality, today it is Sikhs and tommorow suddenly you shall find a thread with Tamils launching an assault and standing by Pakistan. It could also be you next day among these threads

So you are trying to say that Sikhs are not demanding any separate home land for them.
This guy Bittu is an Indian Citizen speaking on a Indian Channel.
Anybody there...

Indian Sikhs are Indian
Let me repeat it once more

Indian Sikh is an Indian

Hmmm, why dont you tell that to the countless Sikhs i myself along with many others on this board have spoken with in past instead of making such a claim on this board where you have about 0 credibility being a sorry little :guns:

I know they are indians.. But why do they happen to like us more then you ? That beats me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikhs who are Canadian citizens are Canadian citizens, Sikhs who are Australian citizens are Aussie citizens, so their saying does not have any bearing on the issue. In the same way many a expats have confused SL Tamils in Canada and Norway as Indian Tamils.

Was there any war movie without a truban clad sikh.

IPF

They are multi national Indian-Canadian

Like many of our Indian friends have pointed out in many threads before, allegiances can change overnight. ;)

Back
Top Bottom