What's new

Who Want Marry Veena Malik ?

There is a belief in Pakistan that India calls only such people, with which it can sling mud on Pakistan.

You've all seen Pakistani singers in Coke Studio - If you get nothing from it, you'd at least get that Atif is like C team in caliber. But he gets presented in India as the face of Pakistani music. Out of all the actresses the first Actress India found in Pakistan was MEERA!

Atif is a good singer , perhaps you are one of those classical music loving kinds . Anyways , he is popular in Pak as well ,wasnt he in that Pak movie BOL as well .

And about meera , well mahesh bhatt wants girls who will expose and perhaps these meera kinds are good for that.

It is interesting to see this thread still online….

The big surprise is Asim Aquil here.......

Ghar jamai- haha
Ajmal Kassab ko kun gher jamai bana liye tum?-
Lerkon ki kami hai kya?-

Thats why we call her gashti?- Enjoy your sweet moments with a gashti :D-

Jon Bhai "Pal me Tola Pal me Mashahh":cheesy: post#67 Vs post #56:no:,...:D

Mostly Har koi bikne ko tyaar hai , bas keemat theek ho... Tu bhi bik jayega agar teri boli theek lagai jaye.. shaayad main bhi bik jaoonga ...
but oose pro bolne wala tu hai kaun... tere jaise uske aage paani bharte hain.. chahe wo kuch bhi kartio ho!!!
P.S. - aur jis gandu ki tune foto lagai hai na apne profile pic mein.. ye bhi saala bikne ko tayaar ho jayega!!!

Now not everyone has the same character and family background like you!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Anybody there...who would like to marry Veena...:pop:

images

Last edited by a moderator:
You BRIC?-

I know its scripted-
Just like her affair with Ashmit Patel in Big Boss was all scripted- to lift your morals up after Shoaib-Sania wedding-

epic fail..NO DOUGHNUTS for U..
1234983339500.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Now not everyone has the same character and family background like you!
NO no.. many people like U DO.. and its visible all over this forum... thanks me for showing U the mirror.. I womnt even reply after this post to you.. coz ur mind is buried so deep in darkness.. it will take forever to free it...
Open Ur eyes and view the world like a bird, i.e. - the bigger picture.
capish???????????????????:wave::wave::wave::agree:
even if she is making a living selling her body , WHATS YOUR PROBLEM????!!
live and let live

Back
Top Bottom