What's new

Who Want Marry Veena Malik ?

she do not deserve to be talked even with and why indians are behind you becoz of pakistan if pakistan tag is taken from you you will be sold in indian mandi not even on peny

Assalam alaikum

Man waseem badami is having programm on this creature?

uss ko to bhool jao i hear her interview some years ago . she said if someone has a good body then why not to show urself?

TARIQ

she do not deserve to be talked even with and why indians are behind you becoz of pakistan if pakistan tag is taken from you you will be sold in indian mandi not even on peny

no I am ready to pay thousands.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Anybody there...who would like to marry Veena...:pop:

I would like to marry her and after a month I will file divorce application.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

I would like to marry her and after a month I will file divorce application.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Time for our Indian friends to go crazy.. :cheesy:

many want her.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Time for our Indian friends to go crazy.. :cheesy:

many want her.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II9vvGGjvt8

Well, i don't blame Veena for liking india, since she is in a country full of women of her type:

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Tch tch.

Larki ko kartoos se compare karte ho? Use n throw hein kya? Aare heere se compare karo, jitna jyada ghisoge utna jyada chamkenge.

Anyway, lets trade, we will give you the secular, loud mouth Ms Arundhati Roy and you give us Veena. Fair trade, what says?

Nahh, we're good, you can keep both of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even my maid in my village in Punjab looks better than Veena Malik.

OMG like she is soooooo cute... i have a crush on her... :smitten: xoxoxoxoxo
i wanna marry her ASAP!! she is my dream wife...
all haters... goo away cuz she is mine now!
seriously!!! By far the worst creature ever to walk on planet earth. Her show's title should be, "who wants to use VM for a night".
Nothing but a disgusting creature. I hate her because of what she is "low life women" and a liar of highest order.

I saw her first performance/appearance in Ptv comedy drama family front. She was not bad before selling her honour and dignity for money and so called fame. she is one of those peoples who dont have self respect. I feel sorry for his father who was a army soldier and what a shame she belong to my lovely city Rawalpindi..yes IMPORTANT QUESTION

Who Want to Marry loud mouthed Veena Malik ?

You know what to some extent I actually feel sorry for her. She has almost 0 chance of getting a good husband at this point...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom