What's new

Who Want Marry Veena Malik ?

aur zalimon ne mera thread band kar diya & beautifull eyes wala bhi par is thread mein konse surkhaabi ke par lag rahen hain

we have seen the third one aswell- you are late :D-

Veena Malik is another Anita Ayub of Pakistan. These artists use to say that there are no boundaries for an "art".... but i say that there are boundaries for "artist".:agree:

Veena Malik is another Anita Ayub of Pakistan. These artists use to say that there are no boundaries for an "art".... but i say that there are boundaries for "artist".:agree:

art is different thing, **** is different

art is to act, sing, making dress, posing nude in a magazine, modelling just for sake of money is not art neither.

the way you understand art, then some good **** is also great work of art, making the movie, direction and acting and all that :lol::lol:

Hot Veena Malik To Get 4.5 Crores For Swayamvar Season 4!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the members club should have a permanent Veena Malik sub section :hitwall:

Why, what's wrong with her? If guys here can droll over Angelina Jolie or Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek or Nikole Kidman?

Acting is her job, and publicity stunt is a part of it to grab attention.

Grow up guys!

LOL this is a huge troll thread.

Sorry guys but you cant get much lower then trying to make other people jelous by there women.

Shes still hot but;)

Back
Top Bottom