What's new

Who Want Marry Veena Malik ?

There was a time when great Pakistani artists like NFAK and Junoon visited India. These days its Meera, Atif, Veena, Begum...

Almost all of them have been part of some conspiracy when they went to India. Actually good standing or bad, anyone who goes to India gandha hi hokar aata hai... Meera's kiss, Atif's spat with Indian musicians, Veena ne toh line laga di, Rahat's undeclared dollars, Wasim's rumors with Sushmita, Shoaib Malik's divorce...

After NFAK and Junoon, I think hardly any one of them walks away clean once they tread into Indian territory.

Yeah.. Kind of their intrinsic gandh gets exposed once they step out of their home ground.. :)

Yeah.. Kind of their intrinsic gandh gets exposed once they step out of their home ground.. :)

There is a belief in Pakistan that India calls only such people, with which it can sling mud on Pakistan.

You've all seen Pakistani singers in Coke Studio - If you get nothing from it, you'd at least get that Atif is like C team in caliber. But he gets presented in India as the face of Pakistani music. Out of all the actresses the first Actress India found in Pakistan was MEERA!

Shafqat Ali seems like a decent guy. And he was invited to India.

Veena_Malik_Black_Designer_Saree%5B3%5D.jpg

veenamalik.jpg

Veena_Malik_Shimmer_Saree_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

First-Look-Veena-Malik-in-Swayamvar-4.jpg

Well how many of indians want to marry veena- we will see in the show-

Do you seriously think the show is not scripted?

I think everything is scripted in these types of shows from the participants till the end result! It is just the game of TRP!

I think Strings was also one of those bands that managed to steer away from controversy in India.

Yes and then there are lame excuses like above :lol:-

Well how many of indians want to marry veena- we will see in the show-

There will be many . Lots of indians have bad taste in women . and it is a country of 1.2 billion after all .Most will show up for fame rather than the real marriage though .

If rakhi sawant can gather a crowd then veena malik will do too .

There is a belief in Pakistan that India calls only such people, with which it can sling mud on Pakistan.
Actually the state has nothing to do with who gets invited etc etc.. I hope you do understand that controversy sells and more controversial the celebrities, higher are the TRPs.. Nothing to do with Pakistan.. I mean last year, we had Pamela Anderson in a reality show in India.. Now there are better celebs in USA as well, but then ol' Pam has been courting controversy all her life.. So fits to bill...

As they say.. Nothing Personal, just business ;)

Do you seriously think the show is not scripted?

I think everything is scripted in these types of shows from the participants till the end result! It is just the game of TRP!

You BRIC?-

I know its scripted-
Just like her affair with Ashmit Patel in Big Boss was all scripted- to lift your morals up after Shoaib-Sania wedding-

Back
Top Bottom