What's new

Who is your most favorite on PDF

shahbaz baig

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Basically I want to know the personalities on PDF belong to economics.

Who can elaborate the things better then any one else about Pakistan economic situation without any bias with Govt or country.

Last edited:
Are u planning to start some economic related thread suggesting doable solutions by real economists/finance managers who belongs from this field not so called online experts who after reading just business page consider themselves one??
Basically I want to know the personalities on PDF those belong to economics.

Who can elaborate the things better then any one else about Pakistan economic situation without any bias with Govt or country.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 often starts new interesting threads or writes interesting posts on the economic issues of Pakistan and possible economic remedies and new ideas in the current environment. But he has tilt towards PTI as his display picture also shows it, otherwise I think his contributions are highly valuable if one leaves his political association/liking aside.

Last edited:
Are u planning to start some economic related thread suggesting doable solutions by real economists/finance managers who belongs from this field not so called online experts who after reading just business page consider themselves one??
Personally I am not who belong to economics field but understand it due to my own business nature. I want discuss problem & their solutions.

I found one of Indian person on PDF I think @Nilgiri he is really good but somehow I found him biased regarding Pakistan.

I just want to follow them and want to read their comments & solution and what they think. That's it.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 often starts interesting threads on the economic issues and possible economic remedies in the current environment. But he has tilt towards PTI as his display picture also shows it, otherwise I think his contributions are highly valuable if one leaves his political association/liking aside.
I also like his threads but i found him really optimistic. I want to follow the person on PDF who really talk on ground realities.

Nilgri no doubt very good but he is indian so u can understand his opinion. @ps3linux is one still in field related from high finance ,recently saw @PakPrinciples own research post on CPEC great one, @Reddington always involved in economic posts personally dont know his background

Sir abhi 2018 main hi tu aap ko vote diyaa thaa kiya woh koi aur Imran Khan tha :o:
i love myself so my vote for @Imran Khan

Basically I want to know the personalities on PDF belong to economics.

My vote for the best economist on PDF must go to @BHarwana and I am sure most here will agree. :D

My vote for the best economist on PDF must go to @BHarwana and I am sure most here will agree. :D
I love bharwana posts & threads & his intellectuals. I found him good at foreign affairs & strategic planing.

Nilgri no doubt very good but he is indian so u can understand his opinion. @ps3linux is one still in field related from high finance ,recently saw @PakPrinciples own research post on CPEC great one, @Reddington always involved in economic posts personally dont know his background

Sir abhi 2018 main hi tu aap ko vote diyaa thaa kiya woh koi aur Imran Khan tha :o:
Thanks a lot for sharing. I am following them now.

wo mera X2 tha apko pata mhi ?

Going to be like that scene from pirates of the carribian... everyone vote for themselv and everyone have 1 vote at the end :D
phir jack sparrow larki ko apna vote de deta hai or wo sardar ban jati hai :rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom