What's new

Who is an Islamophobe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all habibi, you started off bigmouthing how Muslims are inherently superior to everyone else which obviously included the western world too. So now you have come down to India which by itself is better than most of the shitholes you are referrring to. A little more jerk and prolly you ll descend to Madagascar. That is what you are.

I'm just continuing the game little hindus started....and now their ****s are burning

Yes lets play. This is interesting..

In the U.S? A "minority" comparison?

indians are a better minority ...but in "over-all" global comparison , Islamic World dwarfs little insignificant india by infinity...

Why are you comparing the minority comparisons? Most of the 'Muslims' in America did NOT come on 'work visa' like indians..companies hire indians to do their IT work...so obviously you'll have more pay...

So basically American Hindus perform better than American Muslims in not so may words. Tick.

American-Muslims perform better than average Americans..can I say "Oh see Muslims outperform Americans" Yeah son..look at the global over-all picture... same is the case with india..so go dump your retardness in flush ...oh wait , you're an indian..indians don't have toilets!

American Muslims languish at the bottom of the pile below everyone, bar some black protestant churches. Go give your yahoo to some one who gives a ****.

Dummy , I compared regions where significant Muslim and non-Muslim populations reside together..isn't it? Overwhelming majority of your 7 'christian' economies reside in the WEST! I'm not comparing West vs this and that.... Which major Muslim majority country resides in Western Europe?

Okay coconut keep shifting the goalposts until you put your goal on the same side of mine and then score a self-side.

Well lets say OIC ...it has Turkey and Somalia both...When you say EU...you mean EU...you don't ask "Greece or Germany" ...

But point remains : Muslim world , as a whole , over-whelming dwarfs little insignificant india in EVERY aspect of human existence...whether its GDP or Scientific Production...whether its military power or global political influence...where its cultural influence or education...whether its agricultural production or industrial might...whether is income per capita or middle-class..in EVERY aspect india's *** is spanked by giant Muslim world and YET , bhartis were calling Muslims 'backward' in this thread...I don't see them anymore...how come? Reality is too shocking for kids?

There is nothing called the Muslim world except in your pea brain, coconut. And where are the stats for the Muslim world ? I mean when you say EU - its a well defined political entity with borders, visa system and a with a global recognition and when we talk about its social indicators there are solid numbers. Give me the numbers for the so called Muslim world. Just the bigmouth jerking wont cut any ice.

On another thread a Pakistani poster is telling me how it is OK for a mosque to be on top of Judaism's holiest temple in Jerusalem, or on top of Hinduism's one of the holiest sites in Ayodhya but how not one temple can be allowed in Saudi for the hundreds of thousands of Hindus who live there.

He's probably in the habit of calling eveyone who challenges his religious imperialism, supremacism and general cussedness an islamophobe too.

And thats the real purpose of that word.

On another thread a Pakistani poster is telling me how it is OK for a mosque to be on top of Judaism's holiest temple in Jerusalem, or on top of Hinduism's one of the holiest sites in Ayodhya but how not one temple can be allowed in Saudi for the hundreds of thousands of Hindus who live there.

He's probably in the habit of calling eveyone who challenges his religious imperialism, supremacism and general cussedness an islamophobe too.

For a Hindu, their house is a temple.

200px-Trollface.svg.png

They have an excuse for that: Hey you call yourself secular so I must have that in your house otherwise I will behead you, but since I'm Islamic you are not allowed to have it inside mine. ok?

They have an excuse for that: Hey you call yourself secular so I must have that in your house otherwise I will behead you, but since I'm Islamic you are not allowed to have it inside mine. ok?

That's hardly an excuse. Who told you to become secular?

It is not the problem of other nations.

And then you wonder why people are Islamophobe! It's pretty simple if Muslims become majority in any country chances are that they might make it another Saudi Arabia.

For a Hindu, their house is a temple.
And you put the troll face because ?......... Most would take that as a compliment.

" Blame it all on the Jews , Chrisjews and InJews " ~ Pir Baba Mech Mohamullahi ( Quoted on "explosive times" )

And then you wonder why people are Islamophobe! It's pretty simple if Muslims become majority in any country chances are that they might make it another Saudi Arabia.

Your example may have made sense if you cited sources.

Other than KSA, which other Muslim country bans Hindu temples?

Five more minutes by razpak who happily lives in the US on this thread and it will be demonstrated why trying to give any importance to defensive words like islamophobe plays right into the hands of religious supremacists.

I repeat, the idea is to divert attention from real issues.

I wonder if Osama called out 'Íslamophobe' to stall that SEAL with his finger on the trigger.

And you put the troll face because ?......... Most would take that as a compliment.

" Blame it all on the Jews , Chrisjews and InJews " ~ Pir Baba Mech Mohamullahi ( Quoted on "explosive times" )

The most butt hurt Indian of all curses me with his presence. What can I do for you?

Err.. France? Canada? Germany? All regarding restrictions of the hijab and/or burkhas. All are secular democracies, as well as having massive protests on their decisions. Give me an example of one secular country that has not had any protest regarding some internal policy.

Your example may have made sense if you cited sources.

Other than KSA, which other Muslim country bans Hindu temples?

One is good enough for Islamophobes.

One is good enough for Islamophobes.

Realistically speaking.

Do you honestly believe that the religion that looks down upon idol worship would condone of building idol worshiping temples in the birth place of that religion?

I mean, really?

First of all habibi, you started off bigmouthing how Muslims are inherently superior to everyone else which obviously included the western world too. So now you have come down to India which by itself is better than most of the shitholes you are referrring to. A little more jerk and prolly you ll descend to Madagascar. That is what you are.

Tell me where I said Muslims are inherently superior to others , cupcake? Quote me on that. Secondly , I explicitly stated in my post that I'm comparing regions where Muslim and non-Muslim population reside together in significant numbers...Go see my post again... india is the biggest sh!thole of the world itself..I don't know how it can be better than anybody else? :lol: You probably have more poors than whole OIC combined! LAWL!

Yes lets play. This is interesting..

I know right!!!!

So basically American Hindus perform better than American Muslims in not so may words. Tick.

Yeah..indians are a better minority...They assimilate with native culture pretty well...they loose their culture rather quickly...but anyways...lets not go there....

BTW , you missed the point that the reason indians earn more is that most of them come here on WORK visa..unlike Muslims..anyways...

LOL..look at the pic I posted two pages before. Muslims languish, yes languish at the bottom of the pile below everyone, bar some black protestant churches. Go give your yahoo to some one who gives a ****.

What does that pic prove? Muslim America as a whole still earn more than average American. They are more educated than average American etc...

Plus : There are many source that would contradict that picture of yours...but I didn't touch on that because that picture is insignificant to what we are talking....

There is nothing called the Muslim world except in your pea brain, coconut. And where are the stats for the Muslim world ? I mean when you say EU - its a well defined political entity with borders, visa system and a with a global recognition and when we talk about its social indicators there are solid numbers. Give me the numbers for the so called Muslim world. Just the bigmouth jerking wont cut any ice.

Dummy , see above...did I mention "OIC" ? It is recognized body comprising of Muslim-majority states ... So I just compared OIC and india ...because afterall , indians were saying how backward Muslims are...so I just shown them the mirror...

Plus what numbers do you want?

For e.g GDP of OIC is $10.195196 trillion (PPP) ...and this number is from 2011...2012 is almost over...So it would be even bigger than this... and yes , 'oil money' accounts for a very little amount of this number :) ~ 80% to 85% of this GDP comes from non-oil goods and services .... so :wave:

Source : IMF Data and Statistics (2011 calculations) ...

This is just one number...I have all the stats...because afterall , i don't blow hot air likes indians...so just ask me hon ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom