What's new

Who is an Islamophobe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What query, I was responding to the statement you made there was no question involved. As for you time you cannot waste something which has no worth so heh don't make me laugh. Besides I have seen how you feel about Muslims on other threads on this forum talking to you about this is the same as talking to a wall- pointless. So if anything you are "wasting your own time".

You see this is why Muslims and Indians do not get along you Bhartis think you know more about our faith than us. No we will not get rid of any part of the Qur'an and no I will not explain why because you would have to be a Muslim to understand so keep your suggestions to yourself. As for the topic nick nah your not anti-Muslim you just like to stick your nose into topics you have no understanding of.

The rest of your post is the usual garbage that you spew which i will ignore but i have to respond to the bold part .Just because Pakistanis happen to be muslims does not mean Indians don't get along well with muslims .

Except for some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis , most Indians get on pretty well with most muslims. I have grown up amongst muslims so, stop talking from your behind when you don't know anything about me or even other Indians in general .

Just admit it , you can't take any criticism of any sort . Non-muslims turn into Islamophobes after having an interaction with your kind which is clear with the completely unprovoked attack you keep launching on me .

The rest of your post is the usual garbage that you spew which i will ignore but i have to respond to the bold part .Just because Pakistanis happen to be muslims does not mean Indians don't get along well with muslims .

Except for some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis , most Indians get on pretty well with most muslims. I have grown up amongst muslims so, stop talking from your behind when you don't know anything about me or even other Indians in general .

Just admit it , you can't take any criticism of any sort . Non-muslims turn into Islamophobes after having an interaction with your kind which is clear with the completely unprovoked attack you keep launching on me .

I have responded to questions from KS on this very thread so that throws your theory out of the window. I know enough about Indians on this forum to know that most of ya including you just like to troll Muslims with the few exceptions being people like Krait, Joe shearer, and a couple of others and so I said that in reference to this forum.

IT was a simple thread and a chance for laymen like me who is not too much into religion to know why the Muslims and Hindu's hate each other, but then it got trolled like all other threads.

I have responded to questions from KS on this very thread so that throws your theory out of the window. I know enough about Indians on this forum to know that most of ya including you just like to troll Muslims with the few exceptions being people like Krait, Joe shearer, and a couple of others and so I said that in reference to this forum.

Ignore KS hes a low life islamophobic anti Pakistan scumbag...... he doesnt deserve a reply its a shame that despite insulting and mocking our religion and our martyrs ..........tht rabid swine is still not banned.

The hadith about not taking your priests and Rabbis as Gods, clearly vidicates that all have to read their religious texts and come to their own understanding.

If a person reads the Quran and starts killing people, then it's Gods fault for not making his message clear enough.

The idea that a God sends downs books which are so obscure as to make every one who reads it understand it differently makes no sense.

How hard was it of the perfect God to add the bit in bold "Kill the Kaafirs only in self-defence".

BTW, if the context is present, then Mullahs are not required.

First of all Zarvin the Qur'an does say self defense in every part that mentions violence it is either written prior to or after the verse. How do I know this because I have read the Qur'an with translations to double check. Killers are going to kill and uneducated Afghans who are told that killing is ordained by God and they themselves not knowing any better are going to join the Taliban especially if they see NATO forces as an occupation so there is not much anyone can do about it.

Ignore KS hes a low life islamophobic anti Pakistan scumbag...... he doesnt deserve a reply its a shame that despite insulting and mocking our religion and our martyrs ..........tht rabid swine is still not banned.

KS has not been trolling on this thread in fact Auz has been provoking him besides that me and him were having a fine conversation. It is people like Nick Indian and also Fateh71 who are Islamophobic bigots and it is confusing why they always flock to threads about people they hate and fear so much.

You and KRAIT are Islamophobes :P :chilli:
Joking, before anyone gets serious

Anyone with a valid point, who unnecessarily mentions Islam is labelled as one!

IT was a simple thread and a chance for laymen like me who is not too much into religion to know why the Muslims and Hindu's hate each other, but then it got trolled like all other threads.

It was a doomed thread from the start although I had a decent conversation with KS. I am mad at you for calling Iranians 700 BC people. :P

You and KRAIT are Islamophobes :P :chilli:
Joking, before anyone gets serious

Anyone with a valid point, who unnecessarily mentions Islam is labelled as one!

Where is Krait maybe he can stop the madness. :lol:

This thread is a trolling masterpiece. And to think I was happy with my Bhagat one

Sir,all the mentioned categories in my post claim to have read the Quaran and have not been able to build a consensus in 1400 years.

So what Christians had the same interpretation problems and they ended up making difference bibles for each sect that broke away. We Muslims have one Qur'an for the last 1400 years and will have the same Qur'an for the next 1400 years the only thing that will change is the interpretation and that is understandable based on the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom