What's new

Who is an Indian?

Anybody who got beaten and enslaved by these guy's below in South Asia is Indian according to Indian;s.

article-2098456-11932660000005DC-577_634x411.jpg
no sir anybody who thinks that india is owr mother land and loves it and respects it . its people , its culture and laws of the land is a Indian ...... but i know you will .... khair jane do sanu ki :sarcastic:

they sheepishly call themselves Indian to avoid embarrassment and hide their Muslim identity to avoid awkward questions because of shame of what their country and religion

lol any Pakistani will commit suicide if he have to call himself stinky snake charmer Indian... :rofl:

lol any Pakistani will commit suicide if he have to call himself stinky snake charmer Indian... :rofl:

Good , because the Indians would rather not be associated with the terrorist-hub-of-the world Pakistan and its suiceide bomber people.

Who else? The desh bakhts and sanghis are the only Indians. The rest are sickular Muslim appeasers.

@Arsalan TT sir now tell me what do you call such posts and please mods why are rules any diffrent for such guys ?
Check again, it have been delat with.
Please be assured that there might a slight delay but everyone here try to deal with such dumb posts appropriately. Still if you feel some posts go by unnoticed, i request you to let us know about them, the required action will surely be taken ALWAYS!

Check again, it have been delat with.
Please be assured that there might a slight delay but everyone here try to deal with such dumb posts appropriately. Still if you feel some posts go by unnoticed, i request you to let us know about them, the required action will surely be taken ALWAYS!
sure i will and from now on each and every such post i find i think is fit for repeorting il specially tag you ... have a nice day

where did i said that yindoo want to associate with us.. it was brain fart of ur fellow Indian that Pakistani associate themselves with Indians. . we Pakistani or Muslims will never associate ourselves with snake charmers and hub of taboos.. i will prefer someone recognize me as Muslim then snake charmer.. or cow worshiper
@Arsalan here is another example right below your post what have you to say about such language ?

An Indian is a vegetarian rapist who believes India will become a superpower by 2020.
@scorpionx

This guy repeats the same wording in almost every thread. Would it be OK in this case to do some narrative on the Yulin festival in China? Perhaps he prefers dogs to eggplant? 8-)

sure i will and from now on each and every such post i find i think is fit for repeorting il specially tag you ... have a nice day
I will really appreciate that! :tup:
It will be better (if you are doing so to improve the quality of thread and discussion) to tag along some Moderators as well. No one is here online all the time so if you tag a couple of fellows it is more likely that appropriate action is taken quickly. Furthermore, there is a report button, to the left side under each post. It is easier if you report that post to if you think that necessary action have not been taken.
I feel that a few minutes spent in the general forum rules thread will help you understand it all better. :)
FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

Report Button

Allah Jannaat m alaw muqam atta farmaye Quaid E Azam ko m nhe hun:dance3::dance3::dance3:

@Arsalan here is another example right below your post what have you to say about such language ?

and u bigot become blind when ur fellow bhartis are using these words..
they sheepishly call themselves Indian to avoid embarrassment and hide their Muslim identity

Back
Top Bottom