What's new

Who is an Indian?

These guys below used the good old gun and bayonet to "Make India".

*They made it
*They gave it name "India"
*They standardized the language.
* They gave it law
* They got rid of Sati or widow burning

India ka matlab kya? :azn: Just look below.

Picture_OSP-MA0453.JPG

@WebMaster why is this guy being allowed to troll on pretty much every thread? Does he really deserve the think tank tag?

I am teaching you history. You call it "troll". I am offended.

*They made it
* They gave it law

Picture_OSP-MA0453.JPG

most importantly they got rid of the jihadi filth that now inhabits Pakistan.

Historically speaking Pakistan is an invention of India, speaking an Indian language (Urdu) and following an Arab religion (Islam). These are the sole identities of Pakistan. Everything else about Pakistan, apart from the the terrorism, is considered Indian in nature throughout the world and in the history books. How you complain on this forum is irrelevant, this is simply reality.

Even here in America, I have Pakistani friends and they all watch Indian films and go to Indian cultural events around campus like Diwali. When asked, they sheepishly call themselves Indian to avoid embarrassment and hide their Muslim identity to avoid awkward questions because of shame of what their country and religion has become thanks to people like you and the mentality portrayed by a good number of Pakistanis on this forum.

*They made it
* They gave it law

Picture_OSP-MA0453.JPG

@jaunty let's try some Gandhigiri on him. :-)
If not anything, he works hard to research stuff on India. :rolleyes:
....contd

Historically speaking Pakistan is an invention of India, speaking an Indian language (Urdu) and following an Arab religion (Islam). These are the sole identities of Pakistan. Everything else about Pakistan, apart from the the terrorism, is considered Indian in nature throughout the world and in the history books. How you complain on this forum is irrelevant, this is simply reality.

but india is a british invention so what you are saying is false.

Even here in America, I have Pakistani friends and they all watch Indian films and go to Indian cultural events around campus like Diwali. When asked, they sheepishly call themselves Indian to avoid embarrassment and hide their Muslim identity to avoid awkward questions because of shame of what their country and religion has become thanks to people like you and the mentality portrayed by a good number of Pakistanis on this forum.

excellent post.As a dialogue said in the TV Series "Homeland", Pakistan is not even a real country,it's a ****** acronym

but india is a british invention so what you are saying is false.

Hi Luca!

Your not really fooling anybody here. The only question is whether you 50 cent posters are paid by the hour or the post. I go to a school that has quite a number of international students, including from China, man the stories they tell me about the lengths the CCP will go :rofl::rofl::rofl:. That is a story for another time though

They even showed me this:

章贡区网宣办 Archives - 中国数字时代

I don't speak Chinese though. Maybe you could help :lol:? Might be banned in China though :-).

Anybody who got beaten and enslaved by these guy's below in South Asia is Indian according to Indian;s.

article-2098456-11932660000005DC-577_634x411.jpg

To some extent..i agree with you...I think India is created by British, but the nation Bharat is nation where origin belongs to..But unfortunately, out secular historian will never agree to it.

Anybody who believes in secular, democratic, plural concept of India and is proud of its rich ancient history. The one who also acknowledges the low points of our history, foreign rule, subjugation by outsiders & locals alike... the one who pledges to give back to this Nation its glorious days is an INDIAN.

Hindu mental masturbation ripped your country into two pieces and took you to the meatgrinder.....some pretty good jerking off that must be.....at that point it's not a delusion, it really is pretty grand.

Hehe that old chestnut again...I suppose a thousand years of Muslim meat grinding has made you pretty delusional

To some extent..i agree with you...I think India is created by British, but the nation Bharat is nation where origin belongs to..But unfortunately, out secular historian will never agree to it.

There was nothing called nation Bharat... Nation state is modern concept in South Asia and developing world.. there was always empires and little fiefdoms in South Asia..

Historically speaking Pakistan is an invention of India,

India Pakistan both are invention of Britishers... before them thier was no Islamic Republic neither there was republic of India... we have hundreds of little and nearly dozan big empires in subcontinent when Brits occupied subcontinent... if u have clue of republic of India before 15 August 1947 then plz share...

Lol. We got the name cos he was believed to rule the entire Indian landmass. I can even quote 1000 year old Tamil Literature on calling ourselves Bharatham.
I think the post no 41 will be more appropriate for u than explanations.

You can quote what you like, there is no historical fact backing your claims, it's as valid as ancient Vedic spaceships and nuclear bombs. Hindu literature also states the earth lies on the back of 4 giant elephants standing on a giant tortoise.....that's also a fact lol

Back
Top Bottom