What's new

Who is an Indian?

now i guess this is not trolling @Arsalan TT sir is this guy posting relevent things in accordfence with topic of the thread ?
Who think or says that? You are again doing the same thing that you a few moments ago said you wont do.
I explained you in detail everything but i guess it is no use!

Who think or says that? You are again doing the same thing that you a few moments ago said you wont do.
I explained you in detail everything but i guess it is no use!
so a thread asking a simple question as who is a indian its relevent and on topic to post pictures of NaMo embrasing foriegn dignatories whome he went with single point agenda of bringing much needed FDI and skills to genrate employment in india ... what did i doi wrong by reporting it .... TT SIR ?

so a thread asking a simple question as who is a indian its relevent and on topic to post pictures of NaMo embrasing foriegn dignatories whome he went with single point agenda of bringing much needed FDI and skills to genrate employment in india ... what did i doi wrong by reporting it .... TT SIR ?

Hugging as a form of greeting came from India. Modi was demonstrating Indian culture by embracing foreign heads of state.

Hugging as a form of greeting came from India. Modi was demonstrating Indian culture by embracing foreign heads of state.
well hugging is part of owr culture but its irelevent to bring it here

eid-mubarak.jpg

WHERE DID I OR ANYONE SAID THAT THIS IS OK? OR THAT YOU DID WRONG BY REPORTING IT..,,, GO AND CHECK THAT POST, IT HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH!
The problem is you are still guessing things, still being sarcastic and accusing moderators or TT for being biased where as i explained it to the death that this is not the case. The ratings you get are what you deserve, sam goes for each one of us.
ALSO
i suggested that i will be glad if you can report and tag me in any such posts (IF YOU ARE DOING IT FOR IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF THREAD) which by you sarcastic post do not seem to be the case, it is as if you are trying to put up a case of your innocence or that everyone is biased against you which i have been trying to tell is not the case.
ALSO
I have informed you about the report button
ALSO
i clearly told that the only reason you may feel that such troll posts are not reported or rated is because everyone is not here all the time so the best way is to either use the report button (just like i used at yours) or if you want to tag tag 3 4 moderators so your request is taken care of. instead of being a cry baby and GUESSING and AMUSING things that it is only you who gets the stick it will be better if you man up and face what comes you way as a reaction.

STILL, ANY POST THAT YOU FEEL WENT BY UNPUNISHED, FEEL FREE TO REPORT IT OR EVEN TAG ME IN THERE, IF THE INTENTION IS NOT TO TROLL BUT TO IMPROVE TH THREAD. I HOPE ALL THIS WONT FALL ON DEAF EARS, AGAIN!

These guys below used the good old gun and bayonet to "Make India".

*They made it
*They gave it name "India"
*They standardized the language.
* They gave it law
* They got rid of Sati or widow burning

India ka matlab kya? :azn: Just look below.

Picture_OSP-MA0453.JPG

I am teaching you history. You call it "troll". I am offended.

Technically they have all of that to you too. How did we become super stars you become problem child of the world I wonder?

You can quote what you like, there is no historical fact backing your claims, it's as valid as ancient Vedic spaceships and nuclear bombs. Hindu literature also states the earth lies on the back of 4 giant elephants standing on a giant tortoise.....that's also a fact lol

ALl your theories and BS have a day to day litmus called the Republic of India. It is the simplest thing- this state was founded on those ideas. If the ideas were false, the state would have failed. If they are true the state would survive. State has not only survived but grown stronger in every sense. In the face of it's enormous success your theories and ideas are of no importance or relevance.

Desh kya hota hain tum kya jano? :azn:

Pakistan ka matlab kya? :azn:

Post reported for being rude.
pakistan ka matlab kya la ilaha illallah
and did you want to know the Matlab of hindustan????
Hindustan ka Matlab Kya???? Bhar m jaye hamme kya

Pakistan does not exist.

It is an artificial construct of Indian or actually Bharatiya states based on the Islamic religion.

:)
Lol Pakistan exist from the very first day when Muslims enter Sub Continent
But your is the one which have no history no ideology the history you have is just how to be a good slave for thousand years:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

pakistan ka matlab kya la ilaha illallah
and did you want to know the Matlab of hindustan????
Hindustan ka Matlab Kya???? Bhar m jaye hamme kya

Lol Pakistan exist from the very first day when Muslims enter Sub Continent
But your is the one which have no history no ideology the history you have is just how to be a good slave for thousand years:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Lovely. :tup:

Technically they have all of that to you too. How did we become super stars you become problem child of the world I wonder?

ALl your theories and BS have a day to day litmus called the Republic of India. It is the simplest thing- this state was founded on those ideas. If the ideas were false, the state would have failed. If they are true the state would survive. State has not only survived but grown stronger in every sense. In the face of it's enormous success your theories and ideas are of no importance or relevance.

Success, I mportance or relevance means diddly squat, when up against historical fact! And the notion of Bharatvarsha as this homogenous monolithic uber empire that ruled all of South Asia for centuries is a figment of hindutvan imagination. As I stated earlier bharatas empire was nothing more than a territory in norther part of Ganges basin, exaggerated wildly to satisfy hindutva narrative

super stars

India 2015 - Superstars? Looking below "Yes".

india_1923269i.jpg

@SarthakGanguly

You know what deception is? You guys claim that there is disconnect between Pakistan and IVC and conversly there is connect with you guys and IVC.

This is where you decieve either intentionally or you go into this thing so much you believe your own rubbish. The reality is exactly what lifestyle and culture of the IVC was is not known and at best we can only guess. This allows you guys to claim that IVC is connected with you guys because our understanding of what exactly was the culture of IVC is so limited. Thus this allows you guys to join the dots to your satisfaction. This where the rub is. Our limited knowledge allows anything to be moulded around it.

I believe you said your linked to IVC. What a broad open statement that is. It is akin to me saying that I am related to Ancient Rome. I have two legs, two arms, I eat and drink. Oh I also have baths. The reality is over 5,000 years there is so much change that precious little remains today. What ever remains can be crafted to fit anything.

And all the Dravid's and Ganga's keep on dreaming. Indus is Pakistan and Pakistan is Indus. I have stood by Abaseen and thought about the 10,000 year saga this river has seen. It nurtured and made your worse nightmare - Pakistan.

I strongly suggest you read "Indus Saga" by Aitzaz Ahsan.

872849.jpg

Free Advice: Go find some legend around Ganga River and build a fable of Ancient India around that. After all holy Ganga is India and India is Holy Ganga.

Matlab of hindustan?

I thought I already covered this. The answer is simple. Profit. East India company was driven by profit for it's shareholders so it made India to make profit, which we all know it made plenty.

Last edited:
And all the Dravid's and Ganga's keep on dreaming. Indus is Pakistan and Pakistan is Indus. I have stood by Abaseen and thought about the 10,000 year saga this river has seen. It nurtured and made your worse nightmare - Pakistan.
Sure Sir. And Pakistan belonged to India. :) Spiritually belongs to India. Will belong to India. :agree:

So tell me sir. How does it feel to be a civilizational orphan? I sympathize with you, with all due respect. :agree:

India 2015 - Superstars? Looking below "Yes".

india_1923269i.jpg

@SarthakGanguly

You know what deception is? You guys claim that there is disconnect between Pakistan and IVC and conversly there is connect with you guys and IVC.

This is where you decieve either intentionally or you go into this thing so much you believe your own rubbish. The reality is exactly what lifestyle and culture of the IVC was is not known and at best we can only guess. This allows you guys to claim that IVC is connected with you guys because our understanding of what exactly was the culture of IVC is so limited. Thus this allows you guys to join the dots to your satisfaction. This where the rub is. Our limited knowledge allows anything to be moulded around it.

I believe you said your linked to IVC. What a broad open statement that is. It is akin to me saying that I am related to Ancient Rome. I have two legs, two arms, I eat and drink. Oh I also have baths. The reality is over 5,000 years there is so much change that precious little remains today. What ever remains can be crafted to fit anything.

I strongly suggest you read "Indus Saga" by Aitzaz Ahsan.

872849.jpg

Free Advice: Go find some legend around Ganga River and build a fable of Ancient India around that. After all holy Ganga is India and India is Holy Ganga.

I thought I already covered this. The answer is simple. Profit. East India company was driven by profit for it's shareholders so it made India to make profit, which we all know it made plenty.

What a bunch of ignorant BS. It is a new trend among identity confused Pakistanis to try to define an 'ethnicity' tracing it to IVC. The IVC contains elements that belong to the Hindu culture, including the Pashupati and Proto Shiva- which evolved into the Shiva a principal diety of the Hindu religion till this day. I mean phenkne ke liye kuch bhi.

An indian is someone with an indian passport or someone living abroad who can trace his/her heritage to the races indigenous and unique to present day india e.g. tamils, south indians, gujeratis etc. Or someone who has family links there.

Sure Sir. And Pakistan belonged to India. :) Spiritually belongs to India. Will belong to India. :agree:

So tell me sir. How does it feel to be a civilizational orphan? I sympathize with you, with all due respect. :agree:

Pakistan belonging to India is as desperate a claim as an illegitimate child seeking a wealthy heir. Pakistani wealth is in its history, inheritors of ancient civilisation bharatis can only dream of

What a bunch of ignorant BS. It is a new trend among identity confused Pakistanis to try to define an 'ethnicity' tracing it to IVC. The IVC contains elements that belong to the Hindu culture, including the Pashupati and Proto Shiva- which evolved into the Shiva a principal diety of the Hindu religion till this day. I mean phenkne ke liye kuch bhi.
Pashputi and Proto shiva and minatoan bull like figurines are found in Minoan culture, are you going to steal that history as well?

IVC belongs to Pakistanis, we are not your fathers, your fathers are central, south India and Ganges basin people

Pakistan forever

indigenous and unique to present day india e.g. tamils, south indians, gujeratis

Does this line by you mean

That north INDIANS , Punjabis . hindu Punjabis , Brahmins Are not Indians.

I am a JAT PUNJABI and I'm of indian heritage

north East Indians OR those that live near assam or tibetan himlayers border are they not Indians

You do realise THAT IN EVERY COUNTRY there are races of different ancestory.

Do they not teach this things in Pakistani schools

Back
Top Bottom