What's new

Who is an Indian?

Whereas Pakistan itself is made up of four dominant ethnic groups each speakinbg their own languages and histories albeit interwined. Your silly suggestion is absurd beyond belief. A Londoner in fact is closer to Dubliner, Berliner than a Peshawar, Pakistan to Kolkata, India or Lahore, Pakistan to Chennai, India.
Pakistan does not exist.

It is an artificial construct of Indian or actually Bharatiya states based on the Islamic religion.

:)

Pakistan does not exist.

It is an artificial construct of Indian or actually Bharatiya states based on the Islamic religion.

:)

Sir do you remember my earlier posts where i said that Pakistan is not merely a country but a state of mind(very similar to Pashtun is not merely a race but a state of mind).

Please also follow my earlier posts where i said that anything that fall under ancient IVC map belong by default to PAKISTAN and yes it not only include IOC but indian occupied Punjab,Haryana,Rajistan and Gujrat.

yes,it is also true that except for Punjab/kashmir,we won't take any other part of india with population included especially Modi Gujrat.

Sir do you remember my earlier posts where i said that Pakistan is not merely a country but a state of mind(very similar to Pashtun is not merely a race but a state of mind).

Please also follow my earlier posts where i said that anything that fall under ancient IVC map belong by default to PAKISTAN and yes it not only include IOC but indian occupied Punjab,Haryana,Rajistan and Gujrat.

yes,it is also true that except for Punjab/kashmir,we won't take any other part of india with population included especially Modi Gujrat.
Yes Sir, I agree. Pakistan is a State of Mind. A figment of imagination given shape in the form of a political aberration due to Time's fickle nature and opportunities. :agree:

Etymologically India derives from India, hindustan, indoke, indu,sindu,Saptha sindu all in reference to the land of the people of the INDUS. All that the ancients new of what India was actually what is actually what is now pakistan. As ancient civilisations go most were formed around long rivers which sustained the crops and encouraged commerce and trade.

The INDUS people were no different to the nile and the euphrates people the Egyptians and mesopatamians.

Modern day Indians have very little to do with the ancient Indians except being lumped together by colonial powers and rebranded into one broad group of people.

Realistically speaking of the past 5000 years only the mauryas and guptas briefly (200 years) who were from modern day Republic of India have ever occupied the land that was ancient India.

So how can modern day Indians claim that 'ancient' Indian heritage? Easy by riding on the tailcoats of the British and laying claim by any means necessary including falsifying historical artefacts, media campaign, revisionism etc

Some idiots must learn to know the meaning of the word Bharat. Do u even know what it is? The landmass of Indian subcontinent from Afghanistan to Kailash in the north, Kanyakumari in the south, Assam in the east, constitutes the name of Bharat. Even though India was divided into different kingdoms the kings identified themselves as son of Bharat, or Bharatis. So if you dont know anything get away from topic

That is akin to English speaking, Anglican Christian Jamaicans predominantly of evolved British culture claming they are decendants of the mighty British Empire or even Ancient Rome.

Stop wasting my time with your ignorant BS

Some idiots must learn to know the meaning of the word Bharat. Do u even know what it is? The landmass of Indian subcontinent from Afghanistan to Kailash in the north, Kanyakumari in the south, Assam in the east, constitutes the name of Bharat. Even though India was divided into different kingdoms the kings identified themselves as son of Bharat, or Bharatis. So if you dont know anything get away from topic

Some idiots need to learn some manners.....and then educate themselves. Bharat is not a 'word' but a name. Bharat derives from the name bharata and Bharatvarsha who was actually nothing more than a chieftain. And this landmass of Bharat is a figment of Hindu mental masturbation and delusions of grandeur, the land of bharata was no more than a territory in north India in the gangetic basin.

There is no historical evidence to suggest otherwise.

Republic of India lacks any pedigree, a name given to you by your colonial masters - India

Some idiots need to learn some manners.....and then educate themselves. Bharat is not a 'word' but a name. Bharat derives from the name bharata and Bharatvarsha who was actually nothing more than a chieftain. And this landmass of Bharat is a figment of Hindu mental masturbation and delusions of grandeur, the land of bharata was no more than a territory in north India in the gangetic basin.

Republic of India lacks any pedigree, a name given to you by your colonial masters - India

Hindu mental masturbation ripped your country into two pieces and took you to the meatgrinder.....some pretty good jerking off that must be.....at that point it's not a delusion, it really is pretty grand.

Lol. We got the name cos he was believed to rule the entire Indian landmass. I can even quote 1000 year old Tamil Literature on calling ourselves Bharatham.
I think the post no 41 will be more appropriate for u than explanations.

Etymologically India derives from India, hindustan, indoke, indu,sindu,Saptha sindu all in reference to the land of the people of the INDUS. All that the ancients new of what India was actually what is actually what is now pakistan. As ancient civilisations go most were formed around long rivers which sustained the crops and encouraged commerce and trade.

The INDUS people were no different to the nile and the euphrates people the Egyptians and mesopatamians.

Modern day Indians have very little to do with the ancient Indians except being lumped together by colonial powers and rebranded into one broad group of people.

Realistically speaking of the past 5000 years only the mauryas and guptas briefly (200 years) who were from modern day Republic of India have ever occupied the land that was ancient India.

So how can modern day Indians claim that 'ancient' Indian heritage? Easy by riding on the tailcoats of the British and laying claim by any means necessary including falsifying historical artefacts, media campaign, revisionism etc

It's a level of brain dead argument that I don't think even Pakistani text books claim.

Pakistan ka matlab kya? :azn:

Hate India

India ka matlab kya? :azn:

Make in Britain for profit*

*As in Made by East India Company.
eic-logo.gif

East India Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom