What's new

Who is Ahmed al-Assir?

Your country has more rawafid then Iraq lol, what a donkey you are.
When are you going to clean your country from "al majoos" ?

The Pakistani Shias are different from all Shias in the world, except a tiny group of people. The Pakistani-Iranian relations has been more or less a bad marriage due to some issues between both States.

Zadari, the former Pakistani PM was a Shia. And yet, he did threaten Iran in 2011.

The Pakistani Shias are different from all Shias in the world, except a tiny group of people. The Pakistani-Iranian relations has been more or less a bad marriage due to some issues between both States.

Zadari, the former Pakistani PM was a Shia. And yet, he did threaten Iran in 2011.

I dont follow their politics but for all I know they do the same as other shias like Ashura and so on, the most extreme ashura takes place in Pakistan if im right, atleast thats what I see on youtube.

So shias like Ali abdullah saleh that had good relations with Iraq under Saddam.

I dont follow their politics but for all I know they do the same as other shias like Ashura and so on, the most extreme ashura takes place in Pakistan if im right, atleast thats what I see on youtube.

So shias like Ali abdullah saleh that had good relations with Iraq under Saddam.

I am not sure what Pakistani Shia's do, they are a small minority anyway, but many of them are Ismaili Shias which are different to the Shia Twelvers that are mostly found in Iraq, Iran, Bahrain and Azerbaijan (the only 4 majority Shia countries in the world).

In Yemen there are no Shia Twelver's aside from a very small minority. Ali Abdullah Saleh was a Zaydi. Their beliefs are closer to our Sunni beliefs especially the Hanafi and Shafi'i madahib on a lot of fronts. They don't even believe in all the 12 "Imams" hence why they are not called "Twelvers". You might do some reading about it.

Such rituals do not even take place in Yemen anyway. It is mostly limited to Iraq, Iran and Pakistan/Afghanistan/India among the Shias (Twelvers) there.

are you trying to win brownie points from your western saudi puppets. Dirty ideologies such as your has killed more pakistani soldiers and citizens. I will question your kinds loyalty, your kind killed voters because democracy is against islam, the same ones killing sufis. None of this happened before KSA started experting its dirty money. We used send charity to KSA when they were dirt poor and this how they repaid us. Lol, the dad where my dad originates from many converted to shia islam. Stop trying to impress your wahabi brothers, go KSA and see how you get treated. Maybe then you'll realised how dirty their royal family and their clerics who all follow in line are and dependent on america they are, how islamic. Anyway we shia have great influence for only being just under 20%, since sunni-shia relations are not like than that of arab countries more convert or have a better understanding. Pakistan a corrupted 3rd world country contributes more to science than Oil rich Saudi arabia, gotta hurt :)
Points? Huh , You guys never get tired of using Senseless Rants . Seriously , First you really need to look at your own community . What They think about our national security institution. Now days A slogan is very popular among Shia Ranks and that is "Yeh ju Deshatgardi hey , Eske pechey Wardi hey". It reflects that they are accusing our national security instutions when they have arrested many Shias for Terrorism charges. Instead of condemning their fellow believer's acts they actually condemning our armed forces. So question on their loyality itself arises.
As far as democracy is concerned then I myself had cast vote in current Elections , So it means that as you accused me for Nothing is actually cuz of your twelver sort of mentality . Infact your types consider theirselves as saints those are never get involved in any unconstitutional activities which is absolutly a absurd thought.
You talk about Sufis but disrespect Companions of Prophet S.A.W . So please don't try to be over smart as their is nothing hidden from Sunnis.
Shias have influence only in a region where they exist , Pakistan is 3rd world nation for sure and its cuz of the elites and slavery culture that itself came from the most of Shi'ite land-lords those were rewarded as establishment by britishers at the time of independence. My friend ! things have lot changed and you need to accept that the sectarian issue in Pakistan were flamed after Iranian revelution when Tehreek Nifaz fiqah Jafferia was launched, Which was a shia started struggle to Imposed their religious laws on Pakistan's society. The name of this ban outfit itself explains it all.

Wasnt the founding father of your country a "Majoos"?
Shame that such mentality has corrupted your brain. Snap out of it bro. :disagree:
He will remain our founding father , Its pretty straight concept that He cares for nation , He protected our interest as Father of our nation . PEACE

I am not sure what Pakistani Shia's do, they are a small minority anyway, but many of them are Ismaili Shias which are different to the Shia Twelvers that are mostly found in Iraq, Iran, Bahrain and Azerbaijan (the only 4 majority Shia countries in the world).

In Yemen there are no Shia Twelver's aside from a very small minority. Ali Abdullah Saleh was a Zaydi. Their beliefs are closer to our Sunni beliefs especially the Hanafi and Shafi'i madahib on a lot of fronts. They don't even believe in all the 12 "Imams" hence why they are not called "Twelvers". You might do some reading about it.

Such rituals do not even take place in Yemen anyway. It is mostly limited to Iraq, Iran and Pakistan/Afghanistan/India among the Shias (Twelvers) there.
wooow..lolzz....you are totally unaware of Pakistnai shia. your facts and figures are completely wrong. Your whole emphasis is to show the people, shia are little weak minority,hardly 10 percent, can be easily killed or through in garbage....:cheesy:

lol al hasani again trying to discredit shia in pakistan like in yemen saying that they aren't like in iraq or iran. Many of us are 12er and I doubt ismailis look fondly towards KSA. Zadari is trash, we call him mr 10% because of all the corruption that he benefits from. Wait until a modern honest politician gets into power.

lol al hasani again trying to discredit shia in pakistan like in yemen saying that they aren't like in iraq or iran. Many of us are 12er and I doubt ismailis look fondly towards KSA. Zadari is trash, we call him mr 10% because of all the corruption that he benefits from. Wait until a modern honest politician gets into power.

So, I understand now that you're problem with KSA is a sectarian one right?

I'm just saying that the Pakistani Shias are different from the others that's what I was trying to say.

wooow..lolzz....you are totally unaware of Pakistnai shia. your facts and figures are completely wrong. Your whole emphasis is to show the people, shia are little weak minority,hardly 10 percent, can be easily killed or through in garbage....:cheesy:

Weirdo who keeps an eye on global shia populations as a hobby, thinks shia are insignificant just because they are a minority. We are around 17% minimum, second after Iran.

So you are not a minority in Pakistan or what are you saying? I am right so there is no point discussing anything since there is nothing to discuss.

What is factually wrong with my post that you quoted below?

I already told you that Shias in Pakistan are either Twelvers or that Ismaili sect while the "Shias" in Yemen are solely Zaydis who are totally different from you and are much closer to us Sunnis especially of the Shafi'i and Hanafi madahib.

Well overall you are a very small minority compared to us. No matter how you look at it. Other people than me keep track of such statistics I am just including them whenever it is relevant.

Also such heretic rituals are not found in KSA or Yemen and if they were we would have dealt with it. Psycho practices are not allowed on the Peninsula.

What people do outside of our countries is not our business. Keep the stupidity limited to the Safavids.

So, I understand now that you're problem with KSA is a sectarian one right?

I'm just saying that the Pakistani Shias are different from the others that's what I was trying to say.

Change your clerics and ideology, you don't see me call turkish on here who support FSA or Erdoghan a wahabis. They are normal sunnis, same with sunni indians and so and so.

So you are not a minority in Pakistan or what are you saying? I am right so there is no point discussing anything since there is nothing to discuss.

I already told you that "Shias" in Pakistan are either Twelvers or that Ismaili sect while the "Shias" in Yemen are solely Zaydis who are totally different from you and are much closer to us Sunnis especially of the Shafi'i and Hanafi madahib.

Well overall you are a tiny minority compared to us. No matter how you look at it. Other people than me keep track of such statistics I am just including them whenever it is relevant.

Also such heretic rituals are not found in KSA or Yemen and if they were we would have dealt with it. Psycho practices are not allowed on the Peninsula.

US? Sorry to break it to you there will never be a global sunni-shia war which you seem to be prepared for and want and if it does occur hypothetically it would only rage in the Arab lands.

I am always prepared for anything. My countries and people (Saudis and Yemenis) including the armies, people and ordinary citizens have already been at war with a personal cult and terrorist organization that claimed to be Zaydi's although they have nothing to do with the ordinary Zaydi since they are a personal cult/sect of 50.000 people. They were killed in the thousand and dealt with and today they are irrelevant.

You can do whatever you like just as long as we will not have anything to do with it. Leave your beliefs and rituals to Safavid areas since they are unwanted in our lands. What they do I do not care about. Just don't associate it with us.

24/7 singing same song shia are minority ...so what, is going to take you somewhere in life. Sunni are in majority in Pakistan , over 60 sunni been killed by hardcore salafist....so what majority we are talking about...neither minority is safe nor majority...so this whole discussion is just waste of time and energy....feel sorry for Pakistan armed forces in middle east who are providing security to these arabs. Who having fun with hot chics in Vegas....lolz.....this damn nonsense drama

24/7 singing same song shia are minority ...so what, is going to take you somewhere in life. Sunni are in majority in Pakistan , over 60 sunni been killed by hardcore salafist....so what majority we are talking about...neither minority is safe nor majority...so this whole discussion is just waste of time and energy....
So Are Sure That Pakistani Shias never killed any Shias, few days ago when 5 Shi'ite were slaughtered in Toba Tek singh for personal fued, I guess that thread is often present in this forum . So It sure proves the point that personal fued better must not be termed as Sectarian violence. But I'm still expecting many more BS from you.

Ah ! Got it.
Five of a family members were slaughtered few days ago. Shi'ite killing Shi'ite incident.

TOBA TEK SINGH: Unidentified men killed five members of a family in Rajana village of Toba Tek Singh in the night between Saturday and Sunday. Police said the accused barged into a house in village Rajana, Chak 264, tied their victims’ arms and slit their throats. The deceased were identified as Javed, his wife Tahira, their two sons, eight-year-old Ali Hassan and six-year-old Mohsin, and four-year-old daughter. Police shifted the bodies to hospital for postmortem and opened investigation. Police have arrested the wife of accused Imran and launched a search for him. inp
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013\06\24\story_24-6-2013_pg7_7
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...-pakistan-five-family-slaughtered-punjab.html

Five of a family slaughtered in Toba Tek Singh on property dispute
South Asian News Agency (SANA) ⋅

Share/Save

TOBA TEK SINGH, (SANA): At least five persons of a family were killed on property dispute in Rajana village of Toba Tek Singh on Saturday.

According to details one brother killed the five members of other brother. The police has arrested accused and his wife and recovered the weapon used in the crime.

Accused Asad Imrand and his wife mixed drugs in the food and later on killed Mian Muhammad Javed , his wife Tahira Bibi, 8-year-old Ali Hassain, 6-year-old mohsin and 4-year-old Sanober with a sharp-edged weapon.

Police have shifted the dead bodies to Rural Health Centre Rajana for legal formalities and started investigation from the arrested accused.
Ends-SANA-TR-ZS
http://www.sananews.net/english/five-of-a-family-slaughtered-in-toba-tek-singh-on-property-dispute/

So Are Sure That Pakistani Shias never killed any Shias, few days ago when 5 Shi'ite were slaughtered in Toba Tek singh for personal fued, I guess that thread is often present in this forum . So It sure proves the point that personal fued better must not be termed as Sectarian violence. But I'm still expecting many more BS from you.

Ah ! Got it.
Five of a family members were slaughtered few days ago. Shi'ite killing Shi'ite incident.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...-pakistan-five-family-slaughtered-punjab.html
Who gives a damn , who killed who. Its all lack of education and corrupt society , plus mullah exploitation .....carry on with your life and just be good with everyone.....let Allah THE ALL MIGHTY decide who is who....

Who gives a damn , who killed who. Its all lack of education and corrupt society , plus mullah exploitation .....carry on with your life and just be good with everyone.....let Allah THE ALL MIGHTY decide who is who....
Initially , It was Shi'ite source of Iran reported that Issue as a part of Sectarian violence. I have posted that thread link. Agreed , Its happens cuz of Ayotullah , The demon Mullah Influence. You are fast to accuse Sunnis for everything , Don't you? Poor Victims Mentality. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom