What's new

Who is Ahmed al-Assir?

Initially , It was Shi'ite source of Iran reported that Issue as a part of Sectarian violence. I have posted that thread . Agreed , Its happens cuz of Ayotullah , The demon Mullah Influence. You are fast to accuse Sunnis for everything , Don't you? Poor Victims. :lol:

Initially , It was Shi'ite source of Iran reported that Issue as a part of Sectarian violence. I have posted that thread . Agreed , Its happens cuz of Ayotullah , The demon Mullah Influence. You are fast to accuse Sunnis for everything , Don't you? Poor Victims. :lol:

Yes i am poor victim , i lost two relative in terrorism in Pakistan. You want to know anything else boy ????. Both were good citizen and best brains at there work....can you go find the killer of those innocent people.....and its not sunni,,,sunni leader themselves complaining about security issue in Pakistan, they lost the whole leadership in terrorism.....We all know who is responsible..

Yes i am poor victim , i lost two relative in terrorism in Pakistan. You want to know anything else boy ????. Both were good citizen and best brains at there work....
May be They were Killed by your own fellow Shias ? Nope ?
Well , This victim mentality don't allows you to think that may be the person Replying you have also lost alot . They all were best of the best , But ... They don't exist anymore.

May be They were Killed by your own fellow Shias ? Nope ?
Well , This victim mentality don't allows you to think that may be the person Replying you have also lost alot . They all were best of the best , But ... They don't exist anymore.
Your best buddies took the responsibility of their death......

Your best buddies took the responsibility of their death......
And your buddies were found guilt for my losses and they still Rampaging Sunnis on daily basis . But I'm sure you will defend them and their acts. Your buddies had achieved their targets in the name of Ethnic , Political Differences. but Later those were found to be the part of so called Shi'ite militant group.

And your buddies were found guilt for my losses and they still Rampaging Sunnis on daily basis . But I'm sure you will defend them and their acts. Your buddies had achieved their targets in the name of Ethnic , Political Differences. but Later those were found to be the part of so called Shi'ite militant group.
I have no buddy and hate and condemn the killing of innocent people .

I have no buddy and hate and condemn the killing of innocent people .
Ah , Still you cannot condemn the act of Tehreek jaferria and their Splinter groups . Even many members of TJP ranks are the part of current MWM.

sunni leader themselves complaining about security issue in Pakistan, they lost the whole leadership in terrorism.....We all know who is responsible..
Name that Well Known Sunni Leader , cuz I don't know whom your mentioning about?

Ah , Still you cannot condemn the act of Tehreek jaferria and their Splinter groups . Even many members of TJP ranks are the part of current MWM.

Name that Well Known Sunni Leader , cuz I don't know whom your mentioning about?
Don't know about tehreek jafaria, if they did it, they did it wrong. But you areafraid to condemn the acts of your TTP,LEJ. etc etc...Who were the victim of TJ ?....any name ?

Your brother blew up whole Sunni leadership in JAS blast in 2006 Nishtar park Karachi.......

Har_400-51700.jpg

The only way Lebanon can come out of the clutches of hizbullat and Iranian occupation is by a Sunni Leader ruling it like Rafiq Al-Harriri who was killed by Hizbullat members.

Don't know about tehreek jafaria, if they did it, they did it wrong. But you areafraid to condemn the acts of your TTP,LEJ. etc etc...Who were the victim of TJ ?....any name ?

Your brother blew up whole Sunni leadership in JAS blast in 2006 Nishtar park Karachi.......
Lol ? VOMIT .. :cuckoo: Do you really think that I support TTP ? Ah ! How can you even say that. ? ? You know what , TTP is traitor of Pakistan and you know what is happening with them . They are being beaten up with both ends and Please don't call them my brother , otherwise don't expect any respect from me ...
As far as Sunni leadership is concerned then i still don't remember any such leadership that were blew up in any such blast.?

Lol ? VOMIT .. :cuckoo: Do you really think that I support TTP ? Ah ! How can you even say that. ? ? You know what , TTP is traitor of Pakistan and you know what is happening with them . They are being beaten up with both ends and Please don't call them my brother , otherwise don't expect any respect from me ...
As far as Sunni leadership is concerned then i still don't remember any such leadership that were blew up in any such blast.?
Sorry , for that. I thought you also follower for TTP salafist movement in Pakistan.

So Are Sure That Pakistani Shias never killed any Shias, few days ago when 5 Shi'ite were slaughtered in Toba Tek singh for personal fued, I guess that thread is often present in this forum . So It sure proves the point that personal fued better must not be termed as Sectarian violence. But I'm still expecting many more BS from you.

Ah ! Got it.
Five of a family members were slaughtered few days ago. Shi'ite killing Shi'ite incident.

Murder happen in all countries and by all faiths and races. It was a property dispute and not like ramming a plane in a tower by your saudi bros in the name of islam.

Har_400-51700.jpg

The only way Lebanon can come out of the clutches of hizbullat and Iranian occupation is by a Sunni Leader ruling it like Rafiq Al-Harriri who was killed by Hizbullat members.

this sheik cost the future party support and hopefully hariri's son will be in a syrian jail in the near future.

Har_400-51700.jpg

Saad Hariri ruled it for 2 years in 2009, too bad he fucked up, how about we try Kataeb party again, they can massacre Hezbollah, isnt that what you want to see ?

Saad Hariri ruled it for 2 years in 2009, too bad he fucked up, how about we try Kataeb party again, they can massacre Hezbollah, isnt that what you want to see ?
What is kataeb party ?

Change your clerics and ideology, you don't see me call turkish on here who support FSA or Erdoghan a wahabis. They are normal sunnis, same with sunni indians and so and so.

I'm indifferent to you, I don't hate you or dislike you. So sorry man, the Turks are secular, and clearly you dislike us for sectarian reasons.

Back
Top Bottom