What's new

Who is Ahmed al-Assir?

He asked sunnis to fight the Lebanese army. Which is not linked at all to Hezbollah.
He wanted to trigger a civil war.

SO clearly yes he is a terrorist.

wrong Hiszoallat and the L army are on same boat...Please don't talk about issues you have zero knowledge of.. Hizboallat involvement in the syria crisis will be the reason if such thing occurs.

His mother was Shia you stop lying Mr and stop running away from truth

He is fighting against terrorist Hezbullah and Bashar Al Assad and not backed by west backed by soldiers of Islam who would destroy Bashar soon

I don't care if Assad is Shia or Sunni, I want an end to bloodshed and outside interference. By the way, what has Assad & Hebollah done to be considered terrorists?

I don't care if Assad is Shia or Sunni, I want an end to bloodshed and outside interference. By the way, what has Assad & Hebollah done to be considered terrorists?

from day one off his rule he has tortured people killed them and kidnapped them and captured their properties and have done in thousands and after revolution is mass murdering his own people along with hezbollah

He is not a terrorist he is the soldier of Islam fighting against touts of west and Russia the hezbollah and Bashar and Lebenees Army to liberate Muslims of Syria

He will be crushed like a little cockroach that he is.

Assad and Hezbollah had an alliance and worked together which helped Hezbollah in south Lebanon kick the Israeli out But these people worship Israel, so they are pissed off. That's why Hezbollah is a "terrorist", not the rebels that killed 50,000 people so far in Syria.

He is a soldier of Islam fighting for the freedom of Muslims from the rule of terrorist Bashar Al Assad

He is fighting against brutal regime of Bashar Al Assad who is the terrorist and has killed his own people in thousands and soon Bashar would be defeated

Dont call him soldier if Islam, he is involved in supporting ppl who are responsible for killing thousands of innocent civilians/military personals
Its like giving bad name to your religion by calling him a religious hero

wrong Hiszoallat and the L army are on same boat...Please don't talk about issues you have zero knowledge of.. Hizboallat involvement in the syria crisis will be the reason if such thing occurs.

YOU are the one having no issue about it.
It is a shame you spread lies .

They are not at all linked to Hezbollah. Hezbollah is not part of the national army but is a militia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Armed_Forces
The command is under Lebanon government ... which is not at all Hezbollah
commander of army is a Christian : Jean Kahwaji
he is very much linked to Europeans , where he got many links for anti terrorism cooperation

so before you speak about things you don't know, get some knowledge

or give me one article from new york times or famous newspaper saying Lebanon army is the same "boat" than Hezbollah.

He will be crushed like a little cockroach that he is.

Assad and Hezbollah had an alliance and worked together which helped Hezbollah in south Lebanon kick the Israeli out But these people worship Israel, so they are pissed off. That's why Hezbollah is a "terrorist", not the rebels that killed 50,000 people so far in Syria.
Hezbollah is the terrorist along with Bashar because it is the one who has killed 50000 people in Syria and Bashar has been killing people before the revolution started

Hezbollah is the terrorist along with Bashar because it is the one who has killed 50000 people in Syria and Bashar has been killing people before the revolution started

Your own government in Pakistan has been killing people and minorities in Pakistan. I suggest you focus on your own Fillthy Terrorists at home. Before sticking your nose into another countries' affair.

Your own government in Pakistan has been killing people and minorities in Pakistan. I suggest you focus on your own Fillthy Terrorists at home. Before sticking your nose into another countries' affair.

We would stick our nose because these are problems of Muslims and terrorist Hezbollah and Bashar would be hunted down soon

We would stick our nose because these are problems of Muslims and terrorist Hezbollah and Bashar would be hunted down soon

Then stick your nose in Pakistani affair, where thousand upon thousands are getting slaughtered every year and your government lets the terrorists responsible walk around freely .

He is not a terrorist he is the soldier of Islam fighting against touts of west and Russia the hezbollah and Bashar and Lebenees Army to liberate Muslims of Syria

In short he simply is the enemy of Lebanon.
any body who attack Lebanon Army is enemy of Lebanon

they didn't let some peoples make another Somalia , Afghanistan and Libya out of Lebanon and Syria
mr. Asad has another unforgivable crime and that is he did not hand Syria on a tray to the foreign terrorists and mercenaries

In short he simply is the enemy of Lebanon.
any body who attack Lebanon Army is enemy of Lebanon

they didn't let some peoples make another Somalia , Afghanistan and Libya out of Lebanon and Syria
mr. Asad has another unforgivable crime and that is he did not hand Syria on a tray to the foreign terrorists and mercenaries

He is the enemy of enemies of Islam like Bashar and his terrorist supporters Hezbollah

He is the enemy of enemies of Islam like Bashar and his terrorist supporters Hezbollah
mhm the west and Israel are not the enemies of Islam... enough with your BS the only enemies of Islam are the ones who use Islam to justify killing ......

"Nothing more dangerous to Islam than to distort its meaning and its contents while wearing Islam's robe" Hafez Alasad

mhm the west and Israel are not the enemies of Islam... enough with your BS the only enemies of Islam are the ones who use Islam to justify killing ......

"Nothing more dangerous to Islam than to distort its meaning and its contents while wearing Islam's robe" Hafez Alasad
You are quoting the jerk who bombed and killed 50000 people in two cities of Syria bloody terrorist and coward Hafez Alasad and his son is the same moron

You are quoting the jerk who bombed and killed 50000 people in two cities of Syria bloody terrorist and coward Hafez Alasad and his son is the same moron

well that jerk said the truth, and he killed the terrorists Criminal Brotherhood... those terrorists bombed and killed many Syrians, look up Muslim Brotherhood terrorism in Syria... and I will post this again...

Back
Top Bottom