What's new

Who does Pakistan relate to more - Asia or Middle East?

Since most of your posts go unchallenged these days
I much prefer they are challanged or else I could shout my ideas against the wall in my room.

Being a responsible Pakistani yoursrlf, I expect you to guide them well
I am a deviant. A anomaly in sea that considers conformity as a religious injunction. My thoughts won't even resonate with 0.5%. But that is how it is. And i like it like that. Square in world of circles. And I am not responsible. disillusioned with the direction my ancestral homeland has gone. But there is precious little I can do about it. But to vent my aggro on PDF. Simply because the hobbies I chased when I had my youth now escape me. Thinking of turning to writing a book instead.

Once upon a time what did I say about "sir"? Are you trying annoy me on purpose.

And yeh it's nice to see you around here. Your the bird that got away. Maybe in the next life?

Apart from religion what similarity with mid east? Theres none except for arab descent tribes and syeds of paksitan out which 98 pc arab descent tribes and syeds are all fakes, they are local Pakistanis from punjab , rest of provinces and majority are migrants from up and bihar who were locals of those regions and later on for odd enough reasons cooked up arab lineages.
We r indo Aryan mostly right which r closely related to Persian Aryan Iran means home of Aryan
And Aryan origin is central Asia known fact when in west u say Asian it usually means a person of far east ie south east Asia like Chinese Japanese

We r indo Aryan mostly right which r closely related to Persian Aryan Iran means home of Aryan
And Aryan origin is central Asia known fact when in west u say Asian it usually means a person of far east ie south east Asia like Chinese Japanese

I think we are the most beautiful people. Our culture and traditions are uniquely ours. The smell of our cuisines especially in Ramzan, the extended family, the kite flying, the street markets, the neighborhood children playing in the alley ways, the sound of the Azan, praying at the local Masjid, the elderly men talking politics while the women are gossiping, the rikshas and motorcycles roaring through the streets, the walimas in the evening. Ahhh, sweet sweet memories. Everything is changing now unfortunately :(

Sure other people might do similar things too but for me Pakistanis do it the best in our own unique way that even words cannot do justice. Whatever we are I'm happy for it to be a part of my identity.

IM not convinced you REALLY MEAN THAT

Or YOU have never been ANY WHERE in the world to see..... look.... feel ....other INCREDIBLE cultures and civilisations

IM sorry to me

The Spanish and Italian FRENCH races . cultures heritage is stunning ........... The PEOPLE are sophisticated and beautiful

I love the look of the East Europeans

my brother works for HONDA and he is convinced for culture looks heritage family dignity and honour no one touches the japanease

EVERY BODY has their own opinion

I completely disagree

@Levina You have good evening or whatever it is in your part of the world, you hear me? Now I must do what I do every day at this time. I think you know what that is. Umbrella and trainers. Out into the cold. Nice 'seeing' you again. Take care.

I much prefer they are challanged or else I could shout my ideas against the wall in my room.
Do you really think these guys here can comprehend what you write? Lol

Thinking of turning to writing a book instead.
Oh man!!!
Please don’t write anything on Indus valley civilisation or I too will have to write a book to help ppl differentiate the myths from facts in your book. :rolleyes:
And yeh it's nice to see you around here. Your the bird that got away. Maybe in the next life?

Lol

Out into the cold. Nice 'seeing' you again. Take care.
Ciao :-)

Or YOU have never been ANY WHERE in the world to see..... look.... feel ....other INCREDIBLE cultures and civilisations

IM sorry to me

The Spanish and Italian FRENCH races . cultures heritage is stunning ........... The PEOPLE are sophisticated and beautiful

my brother works for HONDA and he is convinced for culture looks heritage family dignity and honour no one touches the japanease

I completely disagree
I never asked you to agree with me.

My culture and my people are the most beautiful because they resonate with my soul. They resonate with the blood in my veins. The land on which my forefathers fought on and in which they are buried is more precious to me than any other place in this world, besides the Holy Land of course.

Why do You PAKISTANIS keep opening threads asking the SAME QUESTIONS ??

You look like ,,, YOU ARE ,, you always be treated like

1. Pakistanis
2. Moslems
3 South Asians
4. Non Ango saxon

BE PROUD OF YOUR heritage

You cannot be Persian or Arabic or Central Asian .......... These people look different. behave different and ARE DIFFERENT

HALF YOUR TOTAL POPLULATION IS PUNJABI ........

b8aeed990a58191b69ac07.jpg

Yes but neither are we indian too.

IM sorry to me

I completely disagree
You talk like a robot

It picks up on the fac that countries are geographies. Soil. Earth. Dust. Land. That is what makes a nation. That is what we spill blood over. Without land there can be no sovereign nation. This land we call Pakistan that has cultivated the collage that lives on it has a long unique history going back to Mehr Garh 5,000 years ago.
Interesting point. Will definitely give this book a read.

And would like to add that tradition which is wisdom passed down from generation to generation is also very important as it is the physical manifestation of a people's identity. When we do certain things that might not make sense to a foreigner but yet which hold value to us because we know the relevance of it and because our forefathers did it therefore it is a part of our identity.

No YOUR not Indian

YOU ARE A PAKISTANI .............. get some confidence

And stop pretending to be like Persians or Arabs o Turks........... They will laugh at humiliate you
No one claimed to be Arab, Turk, or Persian.

No YOUR not Indian

YOU ARE A PAKISTANI .............. get some confidence

And stop pretending to be like Persians or Arabs o Turks........... They will laugh at humiliate you

No Pakistani here or as far as I know has claimed to be Arab, Persian or Turk. Please provide evidence if they have or do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom