What's new

Who does Pakistan relate to more - Asia or Middle East?

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Being on the continental cusp identifying with a regional identity can become quite tricky. With Pakistanis being multi ethnic this becomes even more complicated. Throw in religious bias and it becomes virtually impossible to create a unifying angle.

So how do we determine what Pakistan relates to more? What is best for her future in terms of regional identity?

I have traveled to many countries and I have always found Asia to be the most pleasant. I immediately form a connection with food, complexion and some share values. They are warm and friendly and polar opposite of what its been like in Middle East, Europe and US. I won't say I've been treated badly, its all been normal but I get a nicer vibe in Asia.

I would want Pakistan to start tilting towards Asia (not CARs) and become fully integrated but easier said than done with internal and external pull factors.

So what does a Pakistani in general relate to more?

Being on the continental cusp identifying with a regional identity can become quite tricky. With Pakistanis being multi ethnic this becomes even more complicated. Throw in religious bias and it becomes virtually impossible to create a unifying angle.

So how do we determine what Pakistan relates to more? What is best for her future in terms of regional identity?

I have traveled to many countries and I have always found Asia to be the most pleasant. I immediately form a connection with food, complexion and some share values. They are warm and friendly and polar opposite of what its been like in Middle East, Europe and US. I won't say I've been treated badly, its all been normal but I get a nicer vibe in Asia.

I would want Pakistan to start tilting towards Asia (not CARs) and become fully integrated but easier said than done with internal and external pull factors.

So what does a Pakistani in general relate to more?
You have excluded cars , you have excluded mid east tell me which countries are asia for you? I hope by asia u never meant india, bangladesh , afghanistan.

We are in South Asia, but we have huge similarities with the Middle East. Arguably more in common with Middle East and Central Asian Republics than with other South Asian nations.
Apart from religion what similarity with mid east? Theres none except for arab descent tribes and syeds of paksitan out which 98 pc arab descent tribes and syeds are all fakes, they are local Pakistanis from punjab , rest of provinces and majority are migrants from up and bihar who were locals of those regions and later on for odd enough reasons cooked up arab lineages.

You have excluded cars , you have excluded mid east tell me which countries are asia for you? I hope by asia u never meant india, bangladesh , afghanistan.

I should have clarified.

Fom Afghanistan onwards I do not regard as Asia in the traditional sense. Asia for me begins from Pakistan.

CARs are central russian whatever states. They don't have much in common with Asia along with Afghanistan. Like Iran, they are not Asians.

We are in South Asia, but we have huge similarities with the Middle East. Arguably more in common with Middle East and Central Asian Republics than with other South Asian nations.

More in Common with Iran and India. A lot of Farsi words are similar to urdu words.

Last edited:
Apart from religion what similarity with mid east? Theres none except for arab descent tribes and syeds of paksitan out which 98 pc arab descent tribes and syeds are all fakes, they are local Pakistanis from punjab , rest of provinces and majority are migrants from up and bihar who were locals of those regions and later on for odd enough reasons cooked up arab lineages.
lol nobody in Pakistan claims to have an Arab ancestry. Probably nobody in Pakistan has Arab lineage.

lol nobody in Pakistan claims to have an Arab ancestry. Probably nobody in Pakistan has Arab lineage.
Seriously i doubt you are even a pakistani. You dont know single thing about pakistan, ypu follow views of a fake joker mullah zakir naik and to u no pakistani claims arab lineage.

Then who are those tonnes of syeds, bukharis, abbasis, qureshis, hashmis, siddiquis, farooquis, wahidis, zuberis ,zaidis and tonnes of more arab surname people who also claim that our surnames tell we are from arab lineage. Almost half of karachi population have such names. Then many such in punjab and kpk.

What world are you living in, instead of showing ignorance on forums go and learn things.

Seriously i doubt you are even a pakistani. You dont know single thing about pakistan, ypu follow views of a fake joker mullah zakir naik and to u no pakistani claims arab lineage.

Then who are those tonnes of syeds, bukharis, abbasis, qureshis, hashmis, siddiquis, farooquis, wahidis, zuberis ,zaidis and tonnes of more arab surname people who also claim that our surnames tell we are from arab lineage. Almost half of karachi population have such names. Then many such in punjab and kpk.

What world are you living in, instead of showing ignorance on forums go and learn things.
You can believe whatever you want. Having Arabic names does not make you have Arab lineage genius.

Probably you are the false flagger here. Don't be such an idiot. I have yet to see any of my countrymen claim to be of "arab lineage".

Grow up!

And where are you from in Pakistan? Pray tell?

Pakistanis are south Asians but want to be associated with the Arabs.:lol:

I don’t know why Arabs are considered better by the Pakistanis than their own people.
Nobody in Pakistan wants to be associated with Arabs you dolt.

Most Pakistanis say they are South Asians.

Nobody said Arabs are superior to the Pakistani people you dumbass.

Nobody in Pakistan wants to be associated with Arabs you dolt.

Most Pakistanis say they are South Asians.
By reading the comments in this very thread by your own country men, it seems you guys are confused lot.
Please don’t go on accusing people of being false flagers just because they disagree with your views.

We are proud to be Pakistanis. We are not Arabs or Middle Easterners.

By reading the comments in this very thread by your own country men, it seems you guys are confused lot.
Please don’t go on accusing people of being false flagers just because they disagree with your views.
Pakistanis are definitely South Asians. we have a unique identity that we can cherish. Now begone Indian man.

Last edited:
You can believe whatever you want. Having Arabic names does not make you have Arab lineage genius.

Probably you are the false flagger here. Don't be such an idiot. I have yet to see any of my countrymen claim to be of "arab lineage".

Grow up!

And where are you from in Pakistan? Pray tell?
What with name calling? Now that u have come to it let me educate u , you are the most idiotic person on this place.

Plus your ignornce about pakistani is even more comical plus your idiotic adamant behavior to refuse to accept your mistake and parrot the same stupid line in an effort that by repeating it 200000000000 million times it will become a truth are extremely dumb. Just grow a brian for yourself.

Having these names mean you are claiming arab lineages and forget about having names, pakistani people with syed and all these aforementioned surnames say that they are of arab descent.

And no i am not a false flagger but you are too dumb to ever undertsand that.
Lmao @ his statement , "i am yet to see any pakistani who claims to have arab lineage" . Infact we have such characters on this forum who claim to be from arabs. Lmao

I am from Islamabad. I am a ethnic punjabi half ethnic kashmiri.

What with name calling? Now that u have come to it let me educate u , you are the most idiotic person on this place.

Plus your ignornce about pakistani is even more comical plus your idiotic adamant behavior to refuse to accept your mistake and parrot the same stupid line in an effort that by repeating it 200000000000 million times it will become a truth are extremely dumb. Just grow a brian for yourself.

Having these names mean you are claiming arab lineages and forget about having names, pakistani people with syed and all these aforementioned surnames say that they are of arab descent.

And no i am not a false flagger but you are too dumb to ever undertsand that.
Lmao @ his statement , "i am yet to see any pakistani who claims to have arab lineage" . Infact we have such characters on this forum who claim to be from arabs. Lmao

I am from Islamabad. I am a ethnic punjabi half ethnic kashmiri.
Oh excellent. I am from Isloo as well. I am also from Rawalpindi.

Would you like to have chai together some time? I did the name calling because you started questioning my Pakistani identity. If you want to DISAGREE with me. Thats fine.

Then educate me then if you think I don't know genius.

Most Pakistanis may have Arabic names, even like myself. But having an Arabic or Farsi name does not make you ethnic Arab or ethnic Persian.

like for example there are many Pakistanis with the name Ahsan or Shahryar. Does that make them Persian?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom