What's new

Who does Pakistan relate to more - Asia or Middle East?

I am pretty sure that If an alien visits us today then he might not be able to tell the difference between any two people,
Now that doesn’t change the fact that majority of Pakistanis are south Asian just like an Indian.

An Arab is ethnically different from a Pakistani even though you guys might share a religion.

I can’t argue more on this topic.
I don’t believe that Pakistanis are closer to Arabs than south Asians, if you believe that than good but the Arabs will never consider a Pakistani as one of their own.
Are you thick in the head?

Since you gave my example.. than sure.. lets discuss..

Im Baluch.. i have a different ethnicity,culture,traditions n language than a bihari muslim..

Infact ethnically,linguistically and culturally Kurds are closest to me.. followed by Pashtuns and Farsis..

What do I share with from indian giy from patna?

Pakistanis are south Asians but want to be associated with the Arabs.:lol:

I don’t know why Arabs are considered better by the Pakistanis than their own people.
We don't associate with Arabs a part from a few tribes here and there.

South Asia is a geographic term while Arab is an ethnic term.

I am pretty sure that If an alien visits us today then he might not be able to tell the difference between any two people,
Now that doesn’t change the fact that majority of Pakistanis are south Asian just like an Indian.

An Arab is ethnically different from a Pakistani even though you guys might share a religion.

I can’t argue more on this topic.
I don’t believe that Pakistanis are closer to Arabs than south Asians, if you believe that than good but the Arabs will never consider a Pakistani as one of their own.
Most people can tell the difference between Pakistanis and Indians, however it's difficult if Indian Punjabis are involved.

To be frank, People cannot distinguish between a Pakistani or India if they randomly meet in person.
I am sure I can’t.

But surely anyone can distinguish between a Pakistani and Somali just by looking at them.
That's not true at all.

Other than Indian Punjabis, there are stark differences in looks between an Average Pakistani and an average Indian.

Many people have mistaken me for being Spanish, Farsi or Arab; but that does not make me Spanish, Farsi or Arab.

Don't know about others, but feel free to relate yourselves to the Turkic folks....
We relate ourselves to ourselves.

Punjabis are Punjabis
Pashtuns are Pashtuns
Sindhis are Sindhis
Baloch are Baloch
Kashmiris are Kashmiris

Each have a distinct history, culture, features and etc... somewhat similar to each other but definitely distinct to Indians.

There is no doubt that there is Turkic blood in many of our tribes and peoples, but they would still associate themselves with their own ethnic.

That's not true at all.

Other than Indian Punjabis, there are stark differences in looks between an Average Pakistani and an average Indian.

Many people mistaken me for being Spanish, Farsi or Arab; but that does not make me Spanish, Farsi or Arab.

Because Pak Panjab is not heterogeneous..

South Panjab is dominated by Pashtuns and Baloch... And other ethnicities...

Hazara district is again a mixture... of Pashtuns,bi lingual Pashtuns like Jadoons etc.. and people only native to the region.

While central panjab again is a hotch potch of people.. from Rajputs,Jatts to Gujar nomads of Jammu and meos and whatnot.

Don't know about others, but feel free to relate yourselves to the Turkic folks....
Only people having turkic blood are the Chugtais,Qazlbashis,Khilji (assimilated Pashtuns) etc..

Pakistan is at cusp of South, Central and West Asia.

Iran Is west Asia aka middle east.

Afghanistan is Central Asia.

bharat is south asia.

We border all of them.

We are Asia. fk you..

end the debate..

Are you thick in the head?

Since you gave my example.. than sure.. lets discuss..

Im Baluch.. i have a different ethnicity,culture,traditions n language than a bihari muslim..

Infact ethnically,linguistically and culturally Kurds are closest to me.. followed by Pashtuns and Farsis..

What do I share with from indian giy from patna?
So you might be different but majority of Pakistanis are not much different from the rest of south Asians.

So you might be different but majority of Pakistanis are not much different from the rest of south Asians.

What a Punjabi/Sindhi share with guy from patna?

What does a punjabi/Sindhi share with a Arab Saudi?

we share religion (which we call DEEN aka way of life) with them. what we share with patna/Tamil nadu/marathis etc?

Punjabis share with Indian punjabis and north Indians too - since Pakistani punjab is bigger I should say that the Indian punjab shares with the Pakistani Punjab. We have Kashmiris too. Then Sindhis share with Rajisthanis. So a big portion is South Asian here. The Baloch, Pashtun and Hazars - which roughly makes 30% of Pak population shares with Central Asia and Persians.

Although, I cant really say all Punjabis are all the same - there are many that are decedents of Arabs, Turks, Baloch, Pahtun mix etc.

Punjabis share with Indian punjabis and north Indians too - since Pakistani punjab is bigger I should say that the Indian punjab shares with the Pakistani Punjab. We have Kashmiris too. Then Sindhis share with Rajisthanis. So a big portion is South Asian here. The Baloch, Pashtun and Hazars - which roughly makes 30% of Pak population shares with Central Asia and Persians.

Although, I cant really say all Punjabis are all the same - there are some that are decedents of Arabs, Turks, Baloch, Pahtun mix etc.

What Sindhis share with Rajhistan except small portion of thari hindus with their primitive culture?

Punjab only share with Sikhs and Jammu Hindus. rest north india can go fk themselves.

What Sindhis share with Rajhistan except small portion of thari hindus with their primitive culture?

Punjab only share with Sikhs and Jammu Hindus. rest north india can go fk themselves.
Dont forget we also have millions of people who migrated after partition. There is nothing wrong with any ethnicity - its your ideals, morals, knowledge, culture and religion that will make you better than others.

Dont forget we also have millions of people who migrated after partition.

you was not talking about Muhajirs, anyways they too are not homogenous, they migrated from different parts, some are biharis, some are UPians and CPians, some were from Hyderabad Deccan and Delhi and some were from bengal and south.. none of those groups make considerable portion of Pakistani population, whole Muhajir population (with all their difference) are like 6% of Pakistan.

PS. Memons aka Gujjus.

Last edited:
we share religion (which we call DEEN aka way of life) with them. what we share with patna/Tamil nadu/marathis etc?
You also share the so called deen aka religion with Muslims of India, and you are ethnically closer to Indian Muslims than Saudi Muslims.
You need a better argument here.

Back
Top Bottom