What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
This is why more provinces should be made. Punjab only division will not be allowed. Punjab can be divided in 6 provinces even if rest of provinces in 2. Inteqami siasat is still a thing in Pakistan unfortunately.

In our constituency N league Abid Raza got 35% of votes but won. Votes were divided between PTI and Muslim League F or Q. Similarly in most areas N will likely never get 50%> votes but their candidates will win. If opposition is serious to win seats they will have to make alliance and not divide votes of losing candidates between themselves.

Now independents don't win much in northen/central punjab regions. But as you move towards south of Lahore then independents start to win big time. And they all join party who either make federal or provincial government.
No matter how many number of provinces you have in the country, you will not be changing the demography or parity affiliation of the people. If Punjab is divided in two pieces, the end result is, Shahbaz Sharif might the CM of North Punjab and Hamza Shahbaz Sharif the CM of South Punjab? What difference would it really make?

The biggest issue is the governance and how the general politics in Pakistan. In 2013 when I was lobbying for votes in favour of PTI, I asked many people about whom they are going to vote in the general elections (thousands in total actually) and most of them said, oh PTI sounds like a good idea and I also believe they might do better work than PML-N but unfortunately I will be voting for PML-N just because my so and so cousin is the friend/relative/neighbour/chaudhry of PML-N and he has promised to seek votes on his behalf and it will not be able to disappoint my so and so relative/friend whatever.

Its not issues based politics in Pakistan, although there is very large community who understands the consequences of such decision but having that that, most people would be inclined to vote in favour of their own "baradari or interests" and the hard-work of 5 years goes to dust for lobbying people against PML-N. We need to change the reasons why people vote and it will definitely take a lot of time to change the mentality

Are the people of Pakistan is such as state that they would vote for a corrupt Governemnt again? PML-N only build roads and bridges yet people lap it up. Where are the hospitals and education spending? Crime and corruption is at an all time high too.

People die on the way to a hospital miles away or cannot afford the costs but still vote for these criminals. Pakistani's deserve these leaders I guess.

No matter how many number of provinces you have in the country, you will not be changing the demography or parity affiliation of the people. If Punjab is divided in two pieces, the end result is, Shahbaz Sharif might the CM of North Punjab and Hamza Shahbaz Sharif the CM of South Punjab? What difference would it really make?

The biggest issue is the governance and how the general politics in Pakistan. In 2013 when I was lobbying for votes in favour of PTI, I asked many people about whom they are going to vote in the general elections (thousands in total actually) and most of them said, oh PTI sounds like a good idea and I also believe they might do better work than PML-N but unfortunately I will be voting for PML-N just because my so and so cousin is the friend/relative/neighbour/chaudhry of PML-N and he has promised to seek votes on his behalf and it will not be able to disappoint my so and so relative/friend whatever.

Its not issues based politics in Pakistan, although there is very large community who understands the consequences of such decision but having that that, most people would be inclined to vote in favour of their own "baradari or interests" and the hard-work of 5 years goes to dust for lobbying people against PML-N. We need to change the reasons why people vote and it will definitely take a lot of time to change the mentality

There will be difference though, like Hamza Shahbaz will not ignore Gujrat out of revenge if its part of separate smaller province. Obviously I don't want only punjab to be divided but all provinces at one, complete revamp of provincial boundaries made by colonial rulers. Opposite of one unit of Ayub Khan era.

And who's to say N will continue to win? Yes they won two times in a row but with smaller provinces and sub nationalism will make even playing field.

That's a massive statement sir. Mr. Khan has no real play in Pakistani politics so far, outside of playing unethical opposition that wants to be declared clean as I understand it, but wants the ruling party to be labeled as "corrupt". Ever politician in Pakistan is corrupt. Mr. Khan is no angel.

Now that's established, the real question now becomes, who should people elect? Party, politicians who actually make a difference in people's lives!!
I'm not going to argue Pakistan's internal matters with a non-Pakistani.

However, what I would say is, as an American would it be acceptable to you if you get a Democratic president who has only won one state (suppose California) and lost in every other state?

However, what I would say is, as an American would it be acceptable to you if you get a Democratic president who has only won one state (suppose California) and lost in every other state?
He is same guy with viper ID .

Realy even 2013 election NS was poised to win 70 seats max that where sethi and kiyani helped them what u talking about .i myself from punjab and not from urban area things r way different in 2018 Brand NS is badly dented like Brand zardari .this time real election happens 35 to 40 seats N league has max .
Pti is good force now very powerful and strong than 2013 election .All pti should focus how to get free and fair election in 2018 .last thing gone those days when these brothers sell ppp to To scare military now military dont need them ppp is dead horse in punjab and they have no issue with IK .we use to support N league not anymore time for change will come InshaAalh

He was referring to corruption and loot mar. There is no doubt that PML-N's achievements in corruption and loot mar have been outstanding. Both have reached an all time high during their tenure.
Zardari is pick pocket guy infront of them .

i sincerely believe that noora without the interference of the army will be best for the pakistani awam as well khitta..PPL is just a baggage like congress and PTI is just like kejruddin all noise but no substances...
go nawaz go

Your logic makes no sense. People like you, living in the West, enjoying benefits of our system, put together by us, think we are dumb and don't know your system at all. The ruling party is in power the third time I believe. Each time, with overwhelming support from a majority of the votes' standpoint. These guys played it pretty fair and let the Baluch and the Pashtuns form their government's in their respective provinces to create a sense of local ownership.

It is these guys who really brought Mr. Khan to the size where he "thinks" he is at right now. if they had formed their own government in the KPK, Mr. Khan, politically, would be where he had been since the mid 90's. Never deny credit to where it deserves. People who do that, can never be successful or even good leaders.

Next time you argue with me, do remember I've studied this region for 40 years and can write foreign policy if I have to.

Your logic makes no sense. People like you, living in the West, enjoying benefits of our system, put together by us, think we are dumb and don't know your system at all. The ruling party is in power the third time I believe. Each time, with overwhelming support from a majority of the votes' standpoint. These guys played it pretty fair and let the Baluch and the Pashtuns form their government's in their respective provinces to create a sense of local ownership.

It is these guys who really brought Mr. Khan to the size where he "thinks" he is at right now. if they had formed their own government in the KPK, Mr. Khan, politically, would be where he had been since the mid 90's. Never deny credit to where it deserves. People who do that, can never be successful or even good leaders.

Next time you argue with me, do remember I've studied this region for 40 years and can write foreign policy if I have to.
First of all, you don't know my story so don't make assumptions about using 'the system we built'.

Secondly you didn't answer my question because there are different set of rules when the shoe is on the other foot. What would you do if a guy became a president of the United States by just winning one state? Tell me, I'm dying to know.

PML-N is a party concentrated in just one province. They had to do massive amounts of horse trading to set up a government in Baluchistan. In KPK they didn't have the sufficient numbers to form government and would have needed to have coalition with 2-3 partners. Talk about being generous to Khan. I guess even your 40 years of "experience" didn't teach you the basics of parliamentary form of government.

And if PML-N and Nawaz are so good for the economy why don't they win even a single seat from the biggest economic center and growth engine of Pakistan. Why don't the business community of Karachi vote for the "business-minded" PM?

I suggest you spend another 40 years researching because that's how long it'll take you get to the answers of my question.

40 years of experience and writing on an online forum with the name DJ_VIPER :rofl:

N league won in Balochistan also so its 2 out of 4. Not to forget AJK and Gilget. N also won seats in KPK. They don't have anything to show off in Sindh because these people are like sheeps voting for MQM or PPP.

Last time PPP was ruling Islamabad without winning in punjab, explain that.

Apart from how well they deliver. NS knows the science of contesting and winning elections. This is with especial reference to the province of Punjab.

First of all, you don't know my story so don't make assumptions about using 'the system we built'.

Secondly you didn't answer my question because there are different set of rules when the shoe is on the other foot. What would you do if a guy became a president of the United States by just winning one state? Tell me, I'm dying to know.

PML-N is a party concentrated in just one province. They had to do massive amounts of horse trading to set up a government in Baluchistan. In KPK they didn't have the sufficient numbers to form government and would have needed to have coalition with 2-3 partners. Talk about being generous to Khan. I guess even your 40 years of "experience" didn't teach you the basics of parliamentary form of government.

And if PML-N and Nawaz are so good for the economy why don't they win even a single seat from the biggest economic center and growth engine of Pakistan. Why don't the business community of Karachi vote for the "business-minded" PM?

I suggest you spend another 40 years researching because that's how long it'll take you get to the answers of my question.

40 years of experience and writing on an online forum with the name DJ_VIPER :rofl:

Here we go. Getting personal will not get you anywhere with me. Yes, a very, very accomplished person with a passion for Music called DJ_Viper. Since you live in Canada, I am assuming you have seen the culture and don't live in a segregated area where only Sharia law works. So, you should also know, in the Music industry, one small hit makes a few million dollars for shizzle. That's not even hard work in my opinion, plenty of gorgeous women around, top musicians, rainfall of money and booze. That's my lifestyle and before this, I've traveled the globe and have seen plenty of cultures. I'll stop at that as you don't need to know more.

Second, I don't need to know your story, nor does it matter. One thing is for sure, you left your country to come to the West. You didn't design our system, period. There are many like you, who live here and enjoy our system and grow themselves per the opportunity we provide. But they still bash the West. Nothing new.

Last, on the party thing, ALL of your politicians represent ethnicity. Khan has Pashtun backing, Hussein has ethnic Indian / Mahajars, Baluch have their own nationalists, Bhutto's have Sindhis and Shariff's have Punjab. But both Bhuttos and Shariff's have also won from other states so they have a real vote bank. Instead of asking me a stupid question one "one state", which I answered already, don't deny gravity as it exists. If it wasn't for the ruling party, Khan and the Baluch locals would've never built the government. So let's say the Shariffs were really greedy to rule, they would be ruling three states today. So your logic is pretty invalid.

Here we go. Getting personal will not get you anywhere with me. Yes, a very, very accomplished person with a passion for Music called DJ_Viper. Since you live in Canada, I am assuming you have seen the culture and don't live in a segregated area where only Sharia law works. So, you should also know, in the Music industry, one small hit makes a few million dollars for shizzle. That's not even hard work in my opinion, plenty of gorgeous women around, top musicians, rainfall of money and booze. That's my lifestyle and before this, I've traveled the globe and have seen plenty of cultures. I'll stop at that as you don't need to know more.

You lifestyle reflects that of a non-muslim so why the interest in a mainly muslim country like Pakistan, especially if you are not of Pakistani origin?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom