What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Not that I should comment on internal politics of pakistan, but still my gut says Nawaz Sharif after this Dawn leak episode.

Seems Bajwa and thus army supports NS.

Heart says and wants PTI, mind says PML-N. The Pakistani nation was, is and will remain slaves to people like Nawaz and Zardari.

Hum hein ghulaam ibne ghulaam ibne ghulaam ibne ghulaam............

Hijacked System + Instituionalized Corruption can not yield such results that can shake/dismantle the very foundation of the system; hence the answer to poll is - PMLN for sure!

Whoever wins its going to be a CHOR PARTY as this system is ran by CHOR brotherhood.

Most likely PTI but that won't be a majority.

Whoever wins, they would need PPP's support to form the government. This is why PML-N is likely going to form the next government.

well i dont know which party will win 2018 elections
but 1 thing is certain
pakistani nation will loose , nomatter who wins

What is "Democracy" in Pak:

Ans: 2 plates of Biryani, 1 way ticket to the polling station,

AND

"Bhutto will remain alive & Mr Jinnah in Noon League"

Just corroborating with what I stated above!

Sir jee atleast imandaar hai Chor nahi hai.
acha aur yea imaandaar choroon ko apne sath mila rha ha sirf iqtadaar hasil karne k lia?

18486340_687779748080895_5366000763551313110_n.jpg

Heart says and wants PTI, mind says PML-N. The Pakistani nation was, is and will remain slaves to people like Nawaz and Zardari.

Hum hein ghulaam ibne ghulaam ibne ghulaam ibne ghulaam............
and you want them to be slave of IK?
how voting for any political leader is same as slavery? If it is then those who vote for IK are slave of PTI/Imran?
dont talk stupid and rubbish

Q: How do you determine if one is a PC - Patwari (Certified)?

A: Whenever he/she opens his/her mouth - even for breathing; expletives, curses and garbage comes out.

........any here?!?

PML (N) is popular among masses in Punjab so they will definately get most votes in coming elections

Q: How do you determine if one is a PC - Patwari (Certified)?

A: Whenever he/she opens his/her mouth - even for breathing; expletives, curses and garbage comes out.

........any here?!?
Grow Up
And practice what you preach
you are doing exactly same thing for which you are accusing others

PML (N) is popular among masses in Punjab so they will definately get most votes in coming elections

Grow Up
And practice what you preach
you are doing exactly same thing for which you are accusing others

I do not need your lecture what to do - from the looks of it, you need to grow up and learn what expletives mean and are.

Plus I did not accuse anyone - it was a qs that was tweeted and reproduced here nor Patwari means PMLN supporter - if you think so, thats may be your understanding/thinking and I may or may not subscribe to that.

So please keep your assumptions to yourself!

That alone would make him ten times better than Nawaz and his predecessors. The last imandaar PM we had was probably Liaqat Ali Khan.

Junejo was also an honest PM.

acha aur yea imaandaar choroon ko apne sath mila rha ha sirf iqtadaar hasil karne k lia?

Sir Nooray ne bhi tu yehi kia tha 2013 main, ab agar IK bhi wohi ker raha hai tu apko kia aitraz hai ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom