What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Are the people of Pakistan is such as state that they would vote for a corrupt Governemnt again? PML-N only build roads and bridges yet people lap it up. Where are the hospitals and education spending? Crime and corruption is at an all time high too.

People die on the way to a hospital miles away or cannot afford the costs but still vote for these criminals. Pakistani's deserve these leaders I guess.
Bhai kuch b karlo dekhlana 2018 ka result... yee mar jay ga vote usi ko dala ga jis ko inka baab dada na dala tha !

PPP hopefully and zardar PM because 1 we deserve bastard like zardari and 2 i really want Pak fauj sheeps who worship PA like some scared cow that they are as much corrupt as zardari!
Why are you on this forum?

As per N.R.O, the thrid term will be a coalition govt. of PML-N and PPP. It will be upheld by all state instituions including the Army as they are the gaurantor. However, this time they will try their best to make results look justified unlike 2013.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
As per N.R.O, there will be defeat ition govt. of PML-N and PPP. It will be upheld by all state instituions including the Army as they are the gaurantor. However, this time they will try their best to make results look justified unlike 2013.

:pakistan:
Here comes a conspiracy theory to justifty the Already obvious PTI defeat in 2018 election.

Are the people of Pakistan is such as state that they would vote for a corrupt Governemnt again? PML-N only build roads and bridges yet people lap it up
Typical ptian, and their typical replies.

Pakistani's deserve these leaders I guess.
Angoor khattay hein Bhai.

• One possibility that could happen is that PTI could get the majority of seats in the National Assembly (NA), but because of being a hung parliament, PMLN will make alliances to make Nawaz Sharif the Prime Minister again Unless PTI Allies with PAT, APML, AML, JI, And PSP to form the Government.
  • Another possibility that could happen is that PTI could get the most popular votes with the second largest votes in the NA.
  • Another possibility that could happen is that PTI will not contest in the elections if the proper reforms are not made.
  • Another possibility that could happen if Electoral Reforms are not made is that PTI might lose in KPK, or get third place in NA, or third place in popular votes. Either of these three will destroy the party.
  • Another possibility that could happen is that PTI could win KPK, get the third largest NA seats, and the second largest popular votes again like in 2013, which would mean no progress has been made due to lack of proper Electoral Reforms. This would also destroy the party.
  • If some, but not all election reforms made, the most likely scenario that will happen is that PTI will win KPK again. PTI will at least get the second largest popular votes again and the second largest NA seats making Imran Khan the Leader of the Opposition which will give him good practice for the 2023 elections where he will face Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s rise to politics and Maryam Nawaz Sharif. If he is healthy, God willing, Imran Khan and PTI will win in the 2023 elections after another five years of PMLN. PTI will get the second largest national assembly seats in 2018 because more youth voters will vote for him since 2013. The main reason why the youth will vote for him is because they are the fastest growing population in Pakistan, and the vast majority of them support Imran Khan which should give PTI a good ten million popular votes easily.

• PTI MAIN AGENDA FOR 2018 ELECTIONS
  1. Get election reforms.
  • NADRA finger printed verified voting.
  • Electronic voting
  • Overseas voting
  • Election Commission and Caretaker Government to be appointed by Supreme Court.
  • Army to provide security in all polling stations during the election.
  • Time limit of election should be extended. India's election takes one month to complete, and one month to count. Pakistan's election should at least take three days to vote, and three days to count.
  • 2. PTI should focus its rallies less about Panama Case, and more about Election Reforms. We all know that Nawaz Sharif is a thief and an immoral human being and he will never resign. Irrespective of the fact that Nawaz Sharif asked Gilani to step down before he was even convicted of Contempt of Court. Nawaz Sharif asked Gilani to do the same thing, and when it is his turn, he doesn’t do what he wants others to do.
  • 3. Disqualify Nawaz Sharif from the next election because he has criminal convictions of corruption in the Panama Case from maybe not the Joint Investigation Team because they are under him, but definitely the Supreme Court Judges that have spoken against him.
  • 4. Get more MNA's And MPA's that were winners in previous elections to satisfy the lower class voters in the rural villages of Punjab and Sindh.
  • 5. Continue to build up Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and try to link it up with the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Also repave the roads before the election 2018 to make everything look new and good. Continue to improve government hospitals and schools and make them even better than Shaukat Khanum and Namal.
  • 6. Make an alliance with Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), Awami Muslim League (AML), Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP), and Jamat Islami (JI).
  • 7. Before the elections, PTI should create political television ads about what they have accomplished In KPK. Also television ads of the three judges against Nawaz Sharif in the Panama Case verdict, and put these ads on live television news channels as Informative Commercials.

Though being an Indian i feel Imran Khan party must get a chance this time at central level

He will never get a chance, Nawaz Sharrif thinks he is the king and his family are some sort of royalty. They would do anything literally anything to stay in power.

He will never get a chance, Nawaz Sharrif thinks he is the king and his family are some sort of royalty. They would do anything literally anything to stay in power.
This is PM-ship...not your local ride where everyone should get a turn.

PTI excuses for not winning are getting laughably stupid with each passing year.

Though being an Indian i feel Imran Khan party must get a chance this time at central level
You are also fond of Naya Pakistan and want to meet quaid e azam of new Pakistan? :P

Election is all about convincing majority if you want to be PM . I agree with you. I personally want the same just to see what tabdeeli come with him when he has mostly left overs of others political party with him on his left and right.

I also want to see him in government so that i could see the faces of those blind supporters who are having so much unreal expectations from him as if he has Allahdin lamp to solve all problems of Pakistan overnight

You are also fond of Naya Pakistan and want to meet quaid e azam of new Pakistan? :P

Election is all about convincing majority if you want to be PM . I agree with you. I personally want the same just to see what tabdeeli come with him when he has mostly left overs of others political party with him on his left and right.

I also want to see him in government so that i could see the faces of those blind supporters who are having so much unreal expectations from him as if he has Allahdin lamp to solve all problems of Pakistan overnight

Sir jee atleast imandaar hai Chor nahi hai.

Sir jee atleast imandaar hai Chor nahi hai.

That alone would make him ten times better than Nawaz and his predecessors. The last imandaar PM we had was probably Liaqat Ali Khan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom