What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
PMLN will win again..

and rightly so, they've done a lot of development in their province.

While other provincial govt's have done nothing of that caliber .

Hahaha

Shair ka Nishan
Roshan Corruption

what's so funny??

PML N is much better then PTI whose Provincial assembly members yesterday were asking for donations for the construction of roads in Peshawar cause the KPK government is not releasing funds for it

hahahhaha

He is very humble and good man. No doubt Asad Umer deserves Win.

But in wrong party.

You are showing exactly why you support Nawaz and his darbaris

Imran's name was not in the Panama Leaks. He voluntarily declared that he had an off-shore company which he had made to not pay the tax on the income earned in the UK while playing cricket there.

Since you probably don't know that in the western world the government charges massive amounts of tax to provide social services to its citizens, and when you are not a citizen you do not get those same social services, so why should you pay the tax for those social services when you are not receiving them? It is perfectly legal to do what Imran did. Even when I first immigrated to Canada and wasn't a Canadian citizen the government of Canada used to reimburse me most of the tax I had paid from my income since I wasn't getting the social services that those taxes are for.

It's not like Imran stole the money of Pakistani tax payers and shifted it abroad into off-shore companies. Your beloved Nawaz is quite adept at it.

As I understand the case is for the source of the income and how money was sent outside Pakistan as offshore companies are legal. If this is the case what was the source of the money IK used for buying the apartment?

Also why didn't he declare the property while filing tax returns.

what's so funny??

PML N is much better then PTI whose Provincial assembly members yesterday were asking for donations for the construction of roads in Peshawar cause the KPK government is not releasing funds for it

hahahhaha

I was just finding the irony funny, as according to PML-N the meaning of Roshan Pakistan is Roshan corruption. Not sure what you're getting mad about. PM buys property abroad but can't explain where he got the money from, in fact lies on the Parliament floor. Also, wasn't the CM Punjab begging the public for funds for the 1122 service.

As far as the performance goes, what is this.

Bureaucrat facing Rs40bn corruption charges ‘cleared’
https://www.dawn.com/news/1303806/bureaucrat-facing-rs40bn-corruption-charges-cleared

PILDAT survey declares KPK and Punjab at top in good Governence
https://timesofislamabad.com/pildat...-punjab-at-top-in-good-governence/2016/04/01/

As I understand the case is for the source of the income and how money was sent outside Pakistan as offshore companies are legal. If this is the case what was the source of the money IK used for buying the apartment?

County Cricket. The money never left the UK.

Also why didn't he declare the property while filing tax returns.

Because the apartments were sold by than.

I was just finding the irony funny, as according to PML-N the meaning of Roshan Pakistan is Roshan corruption. Not sure what you're getting mad about. PM buys property abroad but can't explain where he got the money from, in fact lies on the Parliament floor. Also, wasn't the CM Punjab begging the public for funds for the 1122 service.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1303806/bureaucrat-facing-rs40bn-corruption-charges-cleared

https://timesofislamabad.com/pildat...-punjab-at-top-in-good-governence/2016/04/01/

He started playing county cricket in 1983. How come he immediately bought apartment worth around British Lb 110,000. Apartment was sold it in 2003. He should have declared it during any year between 1983 to 2003.

PPP hopefully and zardar PM because 1 we deserve bastard like zardari and 2 i really want Pak fauj sheeps who worship PA like some scared cow that they are as much corrupt as zardari!

Ehtisaab Commission Because of personal interference the chief of Ehtisaab Commission quits :P
Now Latest

15672874_1144587012306516_6596245542287035410_n.jpg

And about PILDAT which comes in favor of PTI or KPK PTI followers will accept it and if it comes in Favor of PML N that's a Paid Survey LOL

I see PPP making some gains and PTI losing a lot of seats. Think MQM will still be relevant.

And PML-N will again form the federal government and rule Punjab.

Can't wait to see IKs face when he loses big :bunny::rofl:

As we all are aware that there are only three major national parties in Pakistan, which one in your opinion is most likely to secure the highest number of National Assembly seats in the upcoming elections.

Let's all put our personal choices aside and conduct a realistic speculation. I understand we all have our preferences but let us consider all aspects when making a pick. Keep it real guys!

There were multiple surveys done by some US sponsored organization inside Pakistan. One linked to the WS general. One article that I recently came across from them said that the current party running Pakistan will over overwhelmingly win in all states but Sindh. It also suggested that their next focus to increase their vote bank should be Sindh.

It also said that another term of their rule will bring about another $ 100 billion investments from ME, US, Russia and China, and Europe this time, especially the US due to Mr. Trump being a business minded person and he's already told his staff to look into the CPEC issue for investment purposes. So growth is good for Pakistan and all this is paving the way for her to be the top 15th economy in the next 10 or so years.

Though, I dont want it but apparently it look like that PMLN is going to be a winner in 2018.

Sir, its not "apparently", its what they did for the people. If you created millions of jobs and fixed decade old power outage issue and introduced Metro Buses and Trains for a common Pakistani who never thought they'd see such things, you are bound to stay. These people have essentially changed the footprint of how Pakistan is perceived across the globe.

I remember post 911, when they'd show Pakistan on tv, it would look like a dump to be honest with people in Turban and weapons and all. Now, in the past 6 months especially, CNN, CNBC, etc, when they show Pakistan, they for sure show the new airports in Lahore, aerial view of the highway system and Metro buses is Lahore and Islamabad.

It makes you feel like you are seeing a growing country that may not be where the West is, but it may be headed towards modernization and serious development like Dubai. I think the difference in both the view points is pretty straightforward to understand. Ordinary people will vote for the party that created this new image. You can accuse them all you want, you can't take away the credit that they get for this work. Good, bad or ugly.

I see PPP making some gains and PTI losing a lot of seats. Think MQM will still be relevant.

And PML-N will again form the federal government and rule Punjab.

Can't wait to see IKs face when he loses big :bunny::rofl:
IK's loss is every Pakistani's loss except those living in or hailing from Central Punjab

Typical Viper shooting from the arse. I really find it amusing how most members are silent despite knowing the fact he's the same guy in a different suit littering a thread with blatant lies. When you comment, just do note that all PMLN supporters sound alike and you're no different.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom