What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
If nawaz goes then Imran khan has to go as well, he didn't show panama company in election papers, He was hiding asset. Tell me How PTI stands without imran khan?

You are showing exactly why you support Nawaz and his darbaris

Imran's name was not in the Panama Leaks. He voluntarily declared that he had an off-shore company which he had made to not pay the tax on the income earned in the UK while playing cricket there.

Since you probably don't know that in the western world the government charges massive amounts of tax to provide social services to its citizens, and when you are not a citizen you do not get those same social services, so why should you pay the tax for those social services when you are not receiving them? It is perfectly legal to do what Imran did. Even when I first immigrated to Canada and wasn't a Canadian citizen the government of Canada used to reimburse me most of the tax I had paid from my income since I wasn't getting the social services that those taxes are for.

It's not like Imran stole the money of Pakistani tax payers and shifted it abroad into off-shore companies. Your beloved Nawaz is quite adept at it.

PPP will win elections by using some money in dubai. Buy votes.

Panama war will decide the result of PTI vs PML N.
Jamat e islami will get lot more seats.
Fazl ur rehman seats are always confirmed due to some good development his mna's mpa's have done in their regions.

Karachi will be a close call. PSP vs MQM but JI,PTI can also benefit from this vote division.
In punjab, south punjab will be divided between PTI and PPP.
other parts will be contested between PML N and PTI mostly.
Azad umeedwar have always been the winner of most seats.

In KPK,PTI and JI will compete.
In Balochistan the existing government may retain their seats.

Don't worry our next CJ is Nawazs ...

i will vote anyone standing against Zardari, Nawaz alliance..

Despite imrans many follies.. Ill will vote for him ... Even if my own uncle etc stands for elections (every time we are told to vote for our own.. Not this time .. Even last time I didn't vote).

Gadari party & ganja league have full control over election system in Pakistan & will do whatever they can to win the elections by all corrupt means

You are showing exactly why you support Nawaz and his darbaris
Your beloved Nawaz is quite adept at it.
I don't support PMLN, but imran khan is emotional in nature, he is not fit for politics. You know what he said about our army in dharna? No sane man talk like this.

Even last time I didn't vote.
Then you have no right to criticize our politicians.

Well i don't want to lose hope i still have hope in my people that maybe maybe this time they will use their brains.
Have you checked this thread? They are still supporting pmln

If nawaz goes then Imran khan has to go as well, he didn't show panama company in election papers, He was hiding asset. Tell me How PTI stands without imran khan?
Get rid of imran as well. He is no saint. We need new leaders anyway

Don't worry our next CJ is Nawazs ...

Despite imrans many follies.. Ill will vote for him ... Even if my own uncle etc stands for elections (every time we are told to vote for our own.. Not this time .. Even last time I didn't vote).
Don't vote for imran. Vote is rigged in favor of PMLN

I don't support PMLN, but imran khan is emotional in nature, he is not fit for politics. You know what he said about our army in dharna? No sane man talk like this.

Then you have no right to criticize our politicians.
Better to have an emotional man than man with no emotions at all (Nawaz Sharif)

I don't think that will ever happen in Pakistan. ...alas.

That's why I don't believe in patching the current system. I believe in revamping the whole system which will bring proper checks and balances. Riyasat can't survive with this corrupt mafia and with their massive corruptions and money laundering.

Punjab needs to have more administrative units, North, East, West and South Punjab, BUT Nawaz & Zardari will never allow smaller provinces. Smaller provinces means end of their politics.[/QUOTE]

Agreed with u bhai.

It is obvious that PML is going to win again in 2018 and also we will see first time in our history that a sitting government is going to win 2nd election in row.

1 Varii Feer SHAIR

16166_608329855862109_1600746836_n.jpg

As it stands, PMLN is the only party capable of forming government.

It will be a hung parliament between PTI and PML-N, they both will likely win almost equal amount of seats. I don't see PML-N winning anywhere near the amount of seats they won with rigging in 2013, and especially after this dismissal performance.

PPP will be the deciding factor and will likely join the government in coalition with PML-N. Most likely all the corrupt parties including PML-N, PPP, JUI-F, Achakzai will be part of the the coalition government.

1 Varii Feer SHAIR

16166_608329855862109_1600746836_n.jpg

Hahaha

Shair ka Nishan
Roshan Corruption

If the system is unchanged with no electoral reforms retains the "irregularities", results will unfortunately be the same.

Zardari got to complete a term, and Nawaz will too. After that the system will be wrapped up. Pakistan as a state can't have these lot continue sucking the blood of the public anymore.

Combined these two so called democratic governments have increased the debt from 30k per person (2008) to 120k per person (2016) in just 8yrs!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom