What's new

Which is more powerful? Israel or Syria?

Which is more powerful?

• Total voters
good idea... a kurd nation within india will be an improvement for india.

what say, @levina ... :D
you know what?
If it had happened in say 70s or 80s we Indians might 've accepted that too. Trust me!!
But am sure @Sinan's post about sharing land with kurds was just a sarcastic post. Lol

Last edited:
you know what?
If it had happened in say 70s or 80s we Indians might 've accepted that too. Trust me!!

why that time??

you mean before the rise of bjp??

But am sure @Sinan's post about a sharing land with kurds was just a sarcastic post. Lol

i know he was being sarcastic, but what he doesn't know is my patriotism not to india but to the idea of a unified communist humanity... my user-name doesn't seem to give him a hint. :-)

Yes I voted for Syria. I dont like Israel and FSA, ISIS etc :nhl_checking:

My support for brother @Syrian Lion :fans:
liking or disliking wont cut it. Israel military is very powerful trained, motivated, nationalistic, religious, equipped and experienced it can even defeat many NATO member countries let alone whatever there is in the middle east and south East Asia.

liking or disliking wont cut it. Israel military is very powerful trained, motivated, nationalistic, religious, equipped and experienced it can even defeat many NATO member countries let alone whatever there is in the middle east and south East Asia.

This is apna log type matter. To me BD is stronger than India. But in reality its not.

Syria has the area and manpower to fend off any Israeli attack. Heck, even Gaza could do that. Syria is what, over 8 times the size of Israel. 8-)

Syria hands down , U know why ? cause we'll bomb the living shit out of its state enemies .

Superior Missile Power BAAABYYY .

Syria hands down , U know why ? cause we'll bomb the living shit out of its state enemies .

Superior Missile Power BAAABYYY .

Iran destroyed Syria with interference, proxies ultimately lead to more proxies and the highest bidder always gets his way. Another job well done by Iran.

Iran destroyed Syria with interference, proxies ultimately lead to more proxies and the highest bidder always gets his way. Another job well done by Iran.
yeah it was iran who destroyed syria and iraq , thats exactly true . i wonder why their nationals don't agree with you , they must be as dumb as rock .

iran created proxies like ISIS and AQ , not others . it was iran whose proxies beheaded people and spewed shyte all over the region with terrorism .

it was iran who started to frighten the world whenever they hear the word "islam" . GTFO man ....

see what you have done around the world , anyone who hears the word "muslim" shits his pants in other countries cause they are afraid of being beheaded .

go and see what you have done ....

and if its our fault to fight it and we are evil for it , yeah ... thats just who we are .

we are just a 80mil evil nation . US and its Western allies call us "the axis of evil" and wahhabites call us the "shaitan al-rajim" .

all for supporting the exact same people who are fighting ISIS as we speak

so be it . we'll do what we gotta do

israeli-air-force-iaf.jpg

F-16.jpg

f-15_6.jpg

f-gaza-a-20140807.jpg

israeli-merkava-tank-firing-85089.jpg

Depends on the circumstances. All of these useless scrap metal if the US does not deliver parts. Israel has a population of 8 million, too few to support a powerful arms industry. Heck, even Ukraine with 40 million people cannot build fighter jets and tanks.

Depends on the circumstances. All of these useless scrap metal if the US does not deliver parts. Israel has a population of 8 million, too few to support a powerful arms industry. Heck, even Ukraine with 40 million people cannot build fighter jets and tanks.

Lol. Israel is not a Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom