What's new

Which is more powerful? Israel or Syria?

Which is more powerful?

• Total voters
I also know what Google is dude, but it didnt help me just as you. :lol:
doesn't need google to know DSi LOL
everyday i see kids playing the console here ... they are more watching the console than their mother ;)
:D

about "soldier of future" , related to my work, i know much of the project
that's why i was thinking about it
the infantry will be connected in the future and with much of high tech embedded ;)

doesn't need google to know DSi LOL
everyday i see kids playing the console here ... they are more watching the console than their mother ;)
:D

about "soldier of future" , related to my work, i know much of the project
that's why i was thinking about it
the infantry will be connected in the future and with much of high tech embedded ;)
Well it popped up when i googled DSI thats why i thought you googled it. :)

no @al-Hasani it is not fair, @Fukuoka was a world champion
personne ne peut égaler son esprit Soralien . j'ai jamais vu un tel niveau avancé de conspirationnisme ;)

@Hussein

La bêtise des Soraliens est vraiment effarante, des types pour la plupart déscolarisés et haineux. :tdown:

Parfois les idiots se prennent pour de grands penseurs et ambitionnent de nous expliquer le monde. Alain Soral est de ceux-là.:lol:

For people that do not know what we are blabbering about then google Alain Soral and learn about the political climate in France. Unfortunately I myself see bad times ahead for France. It's like they are competing with FN and Le Pen in terms of idiotic and hateful behavior. Unfortunately in the current economic times with big unemployment this creates a fertile ground for both of them.

:lol: I actually miss the laughter that @Fukuoka provides.

Last edited:
Hafez was shitting himself when Israel was advancing on Damascus and was crying why Egypt didn't keep on attacking from their fronts in the Suez they had regained to pressure them and the Arab world had to come for his aid, which managed to put Israel on a halt on that front. In the same time as Israel had crossed the Suez canal into Egypt's heartland but once there Israel did face a defeat against local resistence in one the bigger cities there, can't remember which one. Not surprising when fighting with tanks without any infantry support in tight quarters. For the small country of Israel, the lines of the massive territory they were protecting wouldn't have lasted long with the little manpower and resources they had compared to the size of land.

Back
Top Bottom