What's new

Which is more powerful? Israel or Syria?

Which is more powerful?

• Total voters
Syria can easily beat the hell out of Israelis, I am sure about that :lol:

can israel military withstand incursion of thousands of criminals into its territory??

can israel fight an internal international war for three years??

can israel withstand a western sanctions list??

different era sir!
Russia's last remaining foreign base is in Syria and losing Assad will mean Russia has lost its base and thus would cut-off Russia from having the option of attacking Europe through the Mediterranean.

jamahir said:
nato is a grouping... israel is a single nation.

No arguing bro, syria is a midget compared to Israel. In fact no Muslim/middle eastern country comes close to Israel militarily obviously. I'm sure superboy knows this very well. He just like opening threads to attract more replies/response when he is bored.Lool the things he says on this forum are rather hilarious. :lol: I like it though, we need members like this to spice things up once in a while, being too serious all the time isn't always good. :enjoy:

No arguing bro, syria is a midget compared to Israel. In fact no Muslim/middle eastern country comes close to Israel militarily obviously. I'm sure superboy knows this very well. He just like opening threads to attract more replies/response when he is bored.Lool the things he says on this forum are rather hilarious. :lol: I like it though, we need members like this to spice things up once in a while, being too serious all the time isn't always good. :enjoy:

technically, syria and saddam's iraq were the only real opponents of israel in west asia... the rest ( including iran ) were never a threat to israel or to israel's sponsors... hence all these invasions and conspiracies against iraq and syria since 1990.

may syria be victorious this year... actually this year, i am hoping for a bigger regional war or world war.

Israel of course. No doubt. But once Asad decides to go Chemical WMDs, Israel will suffer unacceptable casualties. But with that decision Asad would have signed his own death.

some people vote for Syria... seriously ?

@Gabriel92 don't underestimate the power of gardes suisses ;) :D

Last edited:
:lol: I like it though, we need members like this to spice things up once in a while, being too serious all the time isn't always good. :enjoy:

for the fun part, you can follow the posts of indian female member, blue_eyes, who has been rebuffing the approaches of various male members... :lol:

Israel of course. No doubt. But once Asad decides to go Chemical WMDs, Israel will suffer unacceptable casualties. But with that decision Asad would have signed his own death.

And Israel doen't have anything to offer him??? Israel's anti-missiles can shoot down them, IDF and MOSSAD are well aware of the situations around them, if anything IAF would be informed to strike those missiles before they could be launched + Israeli has well equipped it's Citizens with Gaz masks, under ground Bunkers both in House and public places in case of any both Chemical and biological attack. Asad equipped himself with Chemical only to save himself not his people.

And Israel doen't have anything to offer him??? Israel's anti-missiles can shoot down them, IDF and MOSSAD are well aware of the situations around them, if anything IAF would be informed to strike those missiles before they could be launched + Israeli has well equipped it's Citizens with Gaz masks, under ground Bunkers both in House and public places in case of any both Chemical and biological attack. Asad equipped himself with Chemical only to save himself not his people.

Back
Top Bottom