What's new

Which is more powerful? Israel or Syria?

Which is more powerful?

• Total voters
Syria is extremely weak as proven in previous wars against Israel. Infact Arab armies are known as tin pot armies because of their weakness in battle. Israel beat them in 3 wars.

Asad equipped himself with Chemical only to save himself not his people.

and no doubt narendra modi is the most brilliant leader in history...

Syria is extremely weak as proven in previous wars against Israel. Infact Arab armies are known as tin pot armies because of their weakness in battle. Israel beat them in 3 wars.

do read my post# 33.

And Israel doen't have anything to offer him??? Israel's anti-missiles can shoot down them, IDF and MOSSAD are well aware of the situations around them, if anything IAF would be informed to strike those missiles before they could be launched + Israeli has well equipped it's Citizens with Gaz masks, under ground Bunkers both in House and public places in case of any both Chemical and biological attack. Asad equipped himself with Chemical only to save himself not his people.

And Israel doen't have anything to offer him??? Israel's anti-missiles can shoot down them, IDF and MOSSAD are well aware of the situations around them, if anything IAF would be informed to strike those missiles before they could be launched + Israeli has well equipped it's Citizens with Gaz masks, under ground Bunkers both in House and public places in case of any both Chemical and biological attack. Asad equipped himself with Chemical only to save himself not his people.

As I said, its silly to indulge in any argument whatsoever over this. Since even the most foolish/,illinformed person out there knows no Muslim country can match Israel militarily, much less Syria. Superboy himself knows this perfectly. So don't waste much time going into too much details/argument. There are things we can debate/argue about, others that everybody knows hence no real debate is needed. :p:

As I said, its silly to indulge in any argument whatsoever over this. Since even the most foolish/,illinformed person out there knows no Muslim country can match Israel militarily, much less Syria. Superboy himself knows this perfectly. So don't waste much time going into too much details/argument. There are things we can debate/argue about, others that everybody knows hence no real debate is needed. :p:

Oooh, then why don't Israel invade Syria? See what the casualty will be for Israel? :-) Ukraine claims millions of Russian invaders got killed in Ukraine.

Do any of Syria or Israel has DSI?
In 2016-17 we are going to get DSI, then Syria has no chance.

5665.png

:enjoy: :rofl:

Syria before 2011 was a relatively poor country but not desperately so. Nowadays it probably ranks with Sudan and Yemen at the bottom of the Middle East table in terms of living standards. There's no way it could threaten Israel now.

Oooh, then why don't Israel invade Syria? See what the casualty will be for Israel? :-) Ukraine claims millions of Russian invaders got killed in Ukraine.

why should Israel invade Syria???

Depends on whos the aggressor, if Israel tries invading Syria it will not only have to defeat the Syrian Army but also a whole lot of militant groups. Syria will also see Iranian Troops and anti-Israel militias.

500px-Nintendo-DSi-Bl-Open.jpg

:D
or defense system for infantry (remind me the "new soldier" in Infantry in France, a lot of technology in the infantry)

so what is it?
I also know what Google is dude, but it didnt help me just as you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom