What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Troliing is just for fun and we don't even interested trolling with Japanese. The problem here is that we have common culture backgournd with India and we have sincere firendship with Pakistan. How Indian members suggest China should do to take care of the felling of both countries?

1962 is an occasional conflict, you don't have to take it seriously as we don't hate Indians at all. We wish a better relationship between India and Pakistan to stablize the sub continent. Yes, we Chinese pro-Pakistan doesn't mean we wanna India falls. You two are born same ancestors, and should be treat each other like brothers if UK didn't bury the seed of hatre.
Well can you tell us what average chinese think about India?

China is leading in the vote right now I see, Russia close behind:D......for my part I want India to have good relations with all Asian countries
Add all the percentages and it becomes more than 100,can you explain?

Will China be able to become a bridge between India and Pakistan? or a coordinator?

I will vote for Russia if i were an Indian.
No i guess...CHina will always tilt towards Pakistan and will never have balanced relations

China is leading in the vote right now I see, Russia close behind:D......for my part I want India to have good relations with all Asian countries
If Japan wanna make friends with China sincerely, i would say yes. If they can officially apologize for their wrongdoing in China in WW2, we will take the apology and accept them.

I dont know why but Chinese culture always fascinate me.......

No i guess...CHina will always tilt towards Pakistan and will never have balanced relations

China tilts for Pakistan because india is way militarily stronger than Pakistan. If you could sign a peace pact,we could have pulled out of it. The basic problem is we don't trust each other enough that could let the evil in our heart get away.

Well can you tell us what average chinese think about India?
Some Chinese have some qualm with India due to 1962 misfortune. NO one, i mean no one, in China take India as enemy for god sake. Those Chinese members trolling Indians in this forum grow up with Indian movie and rythem in their childhood. I think China is very identified with Indian religious culture than Pakistan. But i also wanna say that Pakistani is not bad as some Indian members described. We love Pakistanis and we are ok with a prosperous India if we could restrain ourslef from land aspiration.

China tilts for Pakistan because india is way militarily stronger than Pakistan. If you could sign a peace pact,we could have pulled out of it. The basic problem is we don't trust each other enough that could let the evil in our heart get away.

Some Chinese hild some qualm with India due to 1962 misfortune. NO one, i mean no one, in China take India as enemy for god sake. Those Chinese members trolling Indians in this forum grow up with Indian movie and rythem in their childhood. I think China is very identified with Indian religious culture than Pakistan. But i also wanna say that Pakistani is not bad as some Indian members described. We love Pakistanis and we are ok with a prosperous India if we could restrain ourslef from land aspiration.

trade will tilt china towards india anyways.
its inevitable

That is a school boyish logic. India,being a stable democratic country is bound to grow faster and stronger than the Pakistanis. You can not match the two countries how much you tilt towards the Pakistanis. Whatever you give to them we can easily buy that from Europeans,Americans and the Israelis. So this logic does not stand at all.

If Japan wanna make friends with China sincerely, i would say yes. If they can officially apologize for their wrongdoing in China in WW2, we will take the apology and accept them.

whichever path we choose if we all can settle our disputes peacefully in the future it's good news for the Asian century :-)

Troliing is just for fun and we don't even interested trolling with Japanese. The problem here is that we have common culture backgournd with India and we have sincere firendship with Pakistan. How Indian members suggest China should do to take care of the felling of both countries?

I think that is for India and Pakistan to decide. And for the Chinese to act i their best interests. Whatever that may be.

Will you trust a country which trains militants to enter in India ?
Pakistan was never loyal to India since Independence, you're saying we have got more military strength...to be honest Pakistan is one country which won't think twice before nuking India

Our borders are so futile that even if 20 pakistani soldiers enter our borders a war could start.

We had been exploited by the same colonizer for hundreds years. The basic tactics for them to contaning each other is to bury hatre between us. If there was no McMahon line set by UK, where is that damn fcuking 1962 conflict coming from? If one sees a problem, you must see the root cause.

Some Chinese have some qualm with India due to 1962 misfortune. NO one, i mean no one, in China take India as enemy for god sake. Those Chinese members trolling Indians in this forum grow up with Indian movie and rythem in their childhood. I think China is very identified with Indian religious culture than Pakistan. But i also wanna say that Pakistani is not bad as some Indian members described. We love Pakistanis and we are ok with a prosperous India if we could restrain ourslef from land aspiration.
What?bollywood movies are shown in China also?

Will you trust a country which trains militants to enter in India ?
Pakistan was never loyal to India since Independence, you're saying we have got more military strength...to be honest Pakistan is one country which won't think twice before nuking India

Our borders are so futile that even if 20 pakistani soldiers enter our borders a war could start.

I think pakistan and India shall work up on these problem if China could offer some support. No war in the subcontinent.

What?bollywood movies are shown in China also?

long time ago, and we watch it until now. Indian women are very hot and sexy. I wanna a Indian wife when i was a kid, for real.

Back
Top Bottom