What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:The question is does other countries want a closer relation with india? The world doesn't revolve around the nation with the 9 th biggest economy, or a per capita GDP less than some African countries.

:lol:The question is does other countries want a closer relation with india? The world doesn't revolve around the nation with the 9 th biggest economy, or a per capita GDP less than some African countries.
What about the nation that is set to be the largest or second largest economy in 44-55 years?

@wanglaokan

allow me to give long but honest answer.

the common person of india has no qualm with china, infact hearts of heart see it as a bigger brother. we look up to economic reform and policy of deng despite your cold war alliance with nixon. admire and respect independent standpoint of china today but at same time wary of limited border war so we build up defensive measure in case (but no territory ambition in reality, only flared rhetoric for political purpose). honestly, many are discontented as india could not achieve what china has done with four fold economic progress than us, but it is no hard feeling.. only want to learn and try to emulate. it's the failure/mismanagement by our political class.

here on forum some indian may make fun of made in china and some chinese member maybe laugh at indian as low iq or dark skin, but in real life the only people who help indian in my experience are the east asian and east european. even meet for first time at work or college they help whereas others tend to ignore on first impression. other civilizations get little mention in our vedic texts but chin (qin) is written as great people with rich culture across the mountains.

there are some indian with inferiority complex and so try to whitewash our colonial past or cold war enmity with america/west, and try to adopt their culture and forget our culture because of brainwash. you can see other asian countries experience this also. but there is a strong constituency for closer ties with china and russia, and to remain apprehensive of the west which always backstabbed us. now with this incident hopefully it will become more clear for the braindead sheep.

RIC (Russia, China and India) Trilateral is what nato fears most and always try to sabotage it by infiltrating and buying off our corrupt politicians. but we boot them out soon, dont worry. they already start trumpeting about modi human right before he elected, just like they did with putin and uncle Hu. but if he come in power you will see new dawn in China relations with India. He is right wing so would settle border dispute without much opposition (such as accept present ground positions as border- you keep aksai chin, we keep arunachal). Also would persuade tibetans to accept as part of china as this is only solution in long term (middle path).

We are part of Asiatic realm, and always have been. we are not arab/muslamic/middle east like pakistan or afghanistan. Slowly we will realize where our geographic realities and future is, but until then you will have to be tolerant of some foolish politician on our side.

same here
russia ans china

once again to all the american fanboys

we have nothing in common with west and will never have

Rus is like Mogul empire how much they powerful in past future blink...
Chi with CCP masters in home india never be close tie if ccp falls may be chances
Pak just look at bangla future of pak ind dont care them (what pak produces ZERO)
usa similarities exists both have problem but still cooperate (tech coop/huge markets /both side lobbies/same Villon like islamic terrorism/china)

Rus is like Mogul empire how much they powerful in past future blink...
Chi with CCP masters in home india never be close tie if ccp falls may be chances
Pak just look at bangla future of pak ind dont care them (what pak produces ZERO)
usa similarities exists both have problem but still cooperate (tech coop/huge markets /both side lobbies/same Villon like islamic terrorism/china)

west views everyone as their enemy,thats a total fact.

china has a small dispute with india related to border which wil go away eventually.
other than that we have 0,yes 0 issues with them.

also russia and china are part of BRICS and a common bank with a common currency is on cards in a 5-10 year period.once that happens we will be perceived as the threat to the world bank and imf.

so whether we like it or not,we are destined to cross paths with west,not china and russia.

west views everyone as their enemy,thats a total fact.:rofl::rofl:

china has a small dispute with india related to border which wil go away eventually.
other than that we have 0,yes 0 issues with them.

also russia and china are part of BRICS and a common bank with a common currency is on cards in a 5-10 year period.once that happens we will be perceived as the threat to the world bank and imf.

so whether we like it or not,we are destined to cross paths with west,not china and russia.

in u r dreams forget about challenge US in another 40 years

Hello boss come to 21st century WEST or any developed nation look EVERYONE AS A TRADE OPTION
Hello boss come to 21st century border dispute aside i stand what i said with CCP no closer ties possible look at china ties with pak/nkorea just CCP MASTERS AND :p:

@wanglaokan:

We would love to have strategic ties with the Chinese.But there are some problems in between.

# we have a border issue not seeming to settle down very easily. The sporadic exchange of words regarding Arunachal Pradesh creates an adverse anti Chinese sentiments among common Indians. We have accepted your rule over Tibet sixty years ago.But you guys tend to push too much.

#We have water issues. You are building dams on Bramhaputra. The satellite images clearly indicates they will divert a large chunk of water towards inner China. Despite growing concerns in India what you have done is to give just blunt assurances.

#We have a massive trade imbalance. Our market is wide open for Chinese Entrepreneurs but the vice verse is still to come and we are waiting.

#We have security concerns. The insurgents in North East India and the Maoist groups are armed with Chinese type 80 Rifles. It is quite evident that they have a very reliable and constant supplier of arms.We will like to know who are these arms dealers and what their interests are apart from making money.

Indo-Chinese strategic partnership might have changed the course of Geo-Political games in the world but in general the impression is "The Chinese bully too much on Indians". We don't have much love for Americans but the way you behave with us it makes the Americans steal the cake.

Hello boss come to 21st century WEST or any developed nation look EVERYONE AS A TRADE OPTION
Hello boss come to 21st century border dispute aside i stand what i said with CCP no closer ties possible look at china ties with pak/nkorea just CCP MASTERS AND :p:

don't try to be oversmart here

i know what i am saying

Hello boss come to 21st century border dispute aside i stand what i said with CCP no closer ties possible
Are you that naive to think West will look at you as trade option? even when BRICS common currency is done? Why would West want to lose its superiority or the lifestyle they maintian? They will do everything in their power to scuttle sucha project, already they tried a lot to scuttle EUROPEAN UNION AND Euro.
once their Dollar loses power they lose their bargaining power.

Are you that naive to think West will look at you as trade option? even when BRICS common currency is done? Why would West want to lose its superiority or the lifestyle they maintian? They will do everything in their power to scuttle sucha project, already they tried a lot to scuttle EUROPEAN UNION AND Euro.
once their Dollar loses power they lose their bargaining power.

exactly,only a fool or naive person will think otherwise

once the BRICS bank comes into being we will be perceived as enemy to their hegemony

as this is deference forum, i will consider Russia and China.
actually i hate Chinese PDF member's but China because only we both can keep western countries out of Asia.
hope you guys understand.

Back
Top Bottom