What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although we got off on the wrong feet, but now both goverment become more mature than 1962. I think the relationship will keep improving if India goverment could get rid of the cold war mentality. How do Indian members percieve Modi's standing when it comes to China?

Contain China or Contain India is never gonna be possible. They just try to slow down the growth of both countries by instigating them containing each other. Who doesnt know the dirty plot of those westerners?

Modi is pro-business, pro-development, which means he is pro-China. I don't doubt he has a dislike of the US after being denied a visa there, on two occasions.

Although we got off on the wrong feet, but now both goverment become more mature than 1962. I think the relationship will keep improving if India goverment could get rid of the cold war mentality. How do Indian members percieve Modi's standing when it comes to China?

Contain China or Contain India is never gonna be possible. They just try to slow down the growth of both countries by instigating them containing each other. Who doesnt know the dirty plot of those westerners?

if anyone disagrees with this post then he needs to read more!!

they will oppose anyone who stands against the dollar being the principal currency for trade,in a nutshell.

today its china,tomorrow it will be india

Modi is pro-business, pro-development, which means he is pro-China. I don't doubt he has a dislike of the US after being denied a visa there, on two occasions.

of course,no one forgets such humiliation

plus he never mentions usa in his speeches,all his comparisons are with china and other developing countries and thats a clue

The reason why you hate pakistan so much? any room for improvement?

It's not hate. Can you trust a neighbor who is mentally insane and suicidal?The Pakistani Establishment(not the civilian populace, mind you) has repeatedly made it clear that it doesn't mind self-destructing and taking India with it. India and China have a No-first use nuclear policy while Pakistan always advocates first use of nukes in any confrontation. Most seriously, THEY AREN'T BLUFFING.

IND wont challenge usa another 30 yrs ind-chi is tom&jerry routine nothing move forward..... jpn/us/west all make south/east china sea is their canal big country like china even afraid to control her sea (trade routes):rofl::rofl: this is called CONTAIN

India is a great country who refuse to let USA station army on its land to show a determination for being independant. Without the instigation and verbal promise from USA and Soviet Union, how Nehru made his mind to push foward policy against CHina?? Every leader has his aspiration to expand, but Nehru was cheated by those bada$$, it leads to the pathetic relationship between China and India in the last 60 years. I always looking foward to a better relationship with India, as some Chinese members here deems me as treason.

A fine relationship with India is extremely important cause we are firendly nation in the last thousand years. 1962 was just a glitch, just let it go. Even brothers fight for interest some time, so as India and Pakistan.

don't worry man
BRICS development bank is a given in another 10 years max.after that there is a proposal for common currency too once the trade is more balanced.right now its too much in favour of chinese.

so india,china,russia,south africa and brazil are destined to be closer in coming time.

It's not hate. Can you trust a neighbor who is mentally insane and suicidal?The Pakistani Establishment(not the civilian populace, mind you) has repeatedly made it clear that it doesn't mind self-destructing and taking India with it. India and China have a No-first use nuclear policy while Pakistan always advocates first use of nukes in any confrontation. Most seriously, THEY AREN'T BLUFFING.

pakistan is a victim of mono religious identity.

i agree even indians are communal at heart(many),all religious ppl secretely hate the other religion irrespective of the religion.

BUT

our state is free from religion and so are our text books,that makes a ton of difference.plus pakistan a bit unfortunate to be adjoining the afganistan.

but yes,actions of isi and army(some rogue members) have brought this upon pakistan.

they can still come back if they delink religion from state.

sadly thats hardly possible now

If you are counting on 44-55 years, than you never know what will happen in between.

nothing will happen in between,its a given

IND wont challenge usa another 30 yrs ind-chi is tom&jerry routine nothing move forward..... jpn/us/west all make south/east china sea is their canal big country like china even afraid to control her sea (trade routes):rofl::rofl: this is called CONTAIN

i think u should go to a guy called

psychiatrist

this person is known to be helpful to many people,u can always try

Looks like China has taken the lead :china:, somebody pleease check if the OP is alive.

RIP to those Chinese and Indian soldiers died in 1962 conflict.

I think the defeat and bitter feeling of Indians is similar to the 1971 and pakistani episode.

There is no sense in holding to the past.

And even though I troll the Chinese members here :P The fact is, China is pretty much ahead of India by country miles in every development Index out there.

The Middle Class in India too look at China with a mix of insecuity, admiration and awe. As the country has become a powerhouse. There are still faults with China, but nothing compared to China.

India's development story meanwhile has been marked by how uneven it is. Swathes of India are poorer than Africa.

In a country plagued by red tapism, even though the Chinese government is corrupt, it tends to get things done.

I have chosen Russia because they have been our old and loyal friend.

I have even chosen China but since they are allied with Pakistan...No use...wasted my vote

Will China be able to become a bridge between India and Pakistan? or a coordinator?

I have chosen Russia because they have been our old and loyal friend.

I have even chosen China but since they are allied with Pakistan...No use...wasted my vote
I will vote for Russia if i were an Indian.

China didnt attack us in 1965,71 0r 99 so i yhink they can be trusted.....

I think the defeat and bitter feeling of Indians is similar to the 1971 and pakistani episode.

There is no sense in holding to the past.

And even though I troll the Chinese members here :P The fact is, China is pretty much ahead of India by country miles in every development Index out there.

The Middle Class in India too look at China with a mix of insecuity, admiration and awe. As the country has become a powerhouse. There are still faults with China, but nothing compared to China.

India's development story meanwhile has been marked by how uneven it is. Swathes of India are poorer than Africa.

In a country plagued by red tapism, even though the Chinese government is corrupt, it tends to get things done.
Troliing is just for fun and we don't even interested trolling with Japanese. The problem here is that we have common culture backgournd with India and we have sincere firendship with Pakistan. How Indian members suggest China should do to take care of the felling of both countries?

China didnt attack us in 1965,71 0r 99 so i yhink they can be trusted.....
1962 is an occasional conflict, you don't have to take it seriously as we don't hate Indians at all. We wish a better relationship between India and Pakistan to stablize the sub continent. Yes, we Chinese pro-Pakistan doesn't mean we wanna India falls. You two are born same ancestors, and should be treat each other like brothers if UK didn't bury the seed of hatre.

China is leading in the vote right now I see, Russia close behind:D......for my part I want India to have good relations with all Asian countries

Back
Top Bottom