What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We had been exploited by the same colonizer for hundreds years. The basic tactics for them to contaning each other is to bury hatre between us. If there was no McMahon line set by UK, where is that damn fcuking 1962 conflict coming from? If one sees a problem, you must see the root cause.

Look at this way.

Japan and China have a long history together.

How would you like it if the Japanese sent hundreds of well-trained and well armed militants/terrorists to a restive area of China every year to kill, maim and destroy? Their reasoning being that want to annex or 'liberate' that certain part of the country.

Obviously Japan is a civilised society so they don't do that sort of thing, but if you want to see this conflict from the Indian perspective, there it is.

That is a school boyish logic. India,being a stable democratic country is bound to grow faster and stronger than the Pakistanis. You can not match the two countries how much you tilt towards the Pakistanis. Whatever you give to them we can easily buy that from Europeans,Americans and the Israelis. So this logic does not stand at all.
Don't tell me it doesn't cost tons of money when you buy weapon from outside. It slows down both Pakistan and India growing speed by investing too much money in defence purpose.

Look at this way.

Japan and China have a long history together.

How would you like it if the Japanese sent hundreds of well-trained and well armed militants/terrorists to a restive area of China every year to kill, maim and destroy? Their reasoning being that want to annex or 'liberate' that certain part of the country.

Obviously Japan is a civilised society so they don't do that sort of thing, but if you want to see this conflict from the Indian perspective, there it is.
I understands your feeling in some way, we don't support Pakistan sending militants to kill Indian innocents if it was so.

I see a strong desire for Indians to make friends with China, thank you guys. Very positive energy coming through.

When China and Russian get close with India, i think there is no reason why Pakistan don't follow.

Last edited:
Looks like China has taken the lead :china:, somebody pleease check if the OP is alive.
I sit tightly in my office, i won't regret get caught up for interrogation by telling the truth. Man shall live for the justice, not just live.

I think pakistan and India shall work up on these problem if China could offer some support. No war in the subcontinent.

long time ago, and we watch it until now. Indian women are very hot and sexy. I wanna a Indian wife when i was a kid, for real.

That is why i voted for Russia

Iam in favor of better India-China relations but without dragging Pakistan in between

We Chinese young generation are pro-democracy, but in our way to achieve it.

Pakistan with only one vote?.....I see hard times for india-Pakistan relations ahead

To be quite honest, we have a few Chinese people who have selected China as the country of choice. So technically it is Russia that is leading :)

For some reasons iam shocked to see poll results so far

I expected a good vote out for Russia and USA but i see Indians favoring China in huge numbers as well and more than USA

If Japan wanna make friends with China sincerely, i would say yes. If they can officially apologize for their wrongdoing in China in WW2, we will take the apology and accept them.

Ah, this is the issue where I support the Chinese.

The Japanese still claim comfort women were willing sex workers. Massacres in Manchuria never happened.

Their leader Abe has no hesitation to deny these crimes and his father was a beneficiary of these war crimes I believe.

If Germany can do it, why not the Japanese?

If China just simply sells Pakistan out just to make Indian happy. Do you think China will be a reliable friend anymore ever after? We want both India and Pakistan to be our friends in the future. The hate shall be diffused as cooperation will creat mammoth benefits.

For some reasons iam shocked to see poll results so far

I expected a good vote out for Russia and USA but i see Indians favoring China in huge numbers as well and more than USA
I am shocked either. Beter for XI and Modi have a glance at this thread.

If China just simply sells Pakistan out just to make Indian happy. Do you think China will be a reliable friend anymore ever after? We want both India and Pakistan to be our friends in the future. The hate shall be diffused as cooperation will creat mammoth benefits.

China could have helped Pakistan in building their economy but China chose to arm Pakistan.. why?!

China should not sell out Pakistan. It should do what is in their best interest. if it means sidind with Pakistan so be it...

Ah, this is the issue where I support the Chinese.

The Japanese still claim comfort women were willing sex workers. Massacres in Manchuria never happened.

Their leader Abe has no hesitation to deny these crimes and his father was a beneficiary of these war crimes I believe.

If Germany can do it, why not the Japanese?
If Japanese willing to do so, USA will never allow it happens. look the pathetic end of pro-China formal Japan leader Yukio Hatoyama. Those right wing patry calls him treason when he apologize for Japnese Nazi's atrocity in NanKin. Hell ****!

India should have better relations with all the countries mentioned in this poll and add Bangladesh too.

Back
Top Bottom