What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Japanese willing to do so, USA will never allow it happens. look the pathetic end of pro-China formal Japan leader Yukio Hatoyama. Those right wing patry calls him treason when he apologize for Japnese Nazi's atrocity in NanKin. Hell ****!

Japanese economy and social fabric is unwinding.

They have to rely on the U.S.

And let's face it, the Japanese are extremely xenophobic. That type of politics plays well.

The portryal of Black people is hilarious in Japanese media

did any one hacked wanglaokan account ?? :china: . What happened to this guy.?? talking like saint .... :lol::hang2::omghaha:

did any one hacked wanglaokan account ?? :china: . What happened to this guy.?? talking like saint .... :lol::hang2::omghaha:
Did any Indian member deny i'm the most unbiased Chinese member in this forum? i didn't take any liquor and i am sane not saint.

Japanese economy and social fabric is unwinding.

They have to rely on the U.S.

And let's face it, the Japanese are extremely xenophobic. That type of politics plays well.
The portryal of Black people is hilarious in Japanese media
xenophobic is a very proper word to describe Japanese society. A peaceful China&Japan relationship is very important to Asia, and a peaceful relationship between China&Indian is very important to the world.

Both 21 votes for Russia and China, Very much unexpected.

Remind you all that the poll is only for Indian members only.

China should not sell out Pakistan. It should do what is in their best interest. if it means sidind with Pakistan so be it...
We don't line carrot and stick policy, we prefer sincere friendship.

Last edited:
To be quite honest, we have a few Chinese people who have selected China as the country of choice. So technically it is Russia that is leading :)
The poll is only for Indian, please.

When trolling fly all the way around, why not talk some thing seriously?

For some reasons iam shocked to see poll results so far

I expected a good vote out for Russia and USA but i see Indians favoring China in huge numbers as well and more than USA
You can see the desire for better relationship when some Chinese members votes China.

What I find ridiculous in this thread is the assumption that one incident would make us change our alliances. India is a power in its own rights - we aspire to have friendly relations all around on bilateral terms, as in, some incident with someone else will not make us change our perspective promptly.

Don't tell me it doesn't cost tons of money when you buy weapon from outside. It slows down both Pakistan and India growing speed by investing too much money in defence purpose.

Yes,it costs money. But if you had looked at the history of Indo-pakistani relationship you would have understood what I am saying. The Pakistanis were already technically superior in terms of Military technology in the 60's. American arms and paraphernalia were flooding Pakistan in those days.We had to had modernize ourselves. Now you have taken the American's place,not just keeping a balance between the two.

Our diplomatic spat with the US does not have anything to do with anyone else, nor will it change our relations with anyone else.

China could have helped Pakistan in building their economy but China chose to arm Pakistan.. why?!
1.Pakistan chose china to arm them.
2.helping Pakistan in building economy, yes. Always. But Pakistan must be a safe place for investment first.

Lol....this is why no-one will take India seriously as a strategic partner. They want to burn bridges because the deputy vice-assistant to the person who helps the third in command of mail-sorting at the Indian chamber of commerce in Des Moines was arrested for thinking she was someone above the law.

Yes,it costs money. But if you had looked at the history of Indo-pakistani relationship you would have understood what I am saying. The Pakistanis were already technically superior in terms of Military technology in the 60's. American arms and paraphernalia were flooding Pakistan in those days.We had to had modernize ourselves. Now you have taken the American's place,not just keeping a balance between the two.
China is not strong enough to take USA's place, we can't manipulate Pakistani hating India and Contra Versa. You two shall work it out on your own effort. The thing is going this: China is arming for dealing with Japan and USA. And India take China's arm modernization as main threat to India, then she buys tons of weapon to counter China. When India arms herself, Pakistan request China to sell advanced weapon to balance India out. Am i right? The root cause is the 1962 conflict, you can't let it go.

Did any Indian member deny i'm the most unbiased Chinese member in this forum? i didn't take any liquor and i am sane not saint.

xenophobic is a very proper word to describe Japanese society. A peaceful China&Japan relationship is very important to Asia, and a peaceful relationship between China&Indian is very important to the world.

Both 21 votes for Russia and China, Very much unexpected.

Remind you all that the poll is only for Indian members only.

We don't line carrot and stick policy, we prefer sincere friendship.

images

images

What kinda question is that !!!!
India has closer ties with all the Nations. Its always the other party choose to have differences.
1. Russia - decades old relations and now are losing business. Instead of imporving they choose to be unhappy ;)
2. China - increasing business and cooperation but they need to show their power everynow and then and spoil years of trust.
3. Pakistan :rofl: they live in the dream of defending their country from Indian attack which hasnt and wont come in future.
4. USA - a free nation with a lot of dumasses. They choose and use nations from history. So no nationa has a choice to be their friend. Just interests.
Number 4 is right....the mistake is thinking it doesn't apply to all.

We always get obsessed with who backstabbed who. It's just waste of time, only Mao and Nehru knows.

That is really suprising......
Does China has an equivalent of bollywood?
No, bollywood is very special in the world.

Back
Top Bottom