What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India is a founder member of NAM...we don’t pick countries...we want to get along well with all countries....Except Pakistan we don’t have any intrinsic enemy and to deal with it we don’t need to specifically get closer to any country, we can knock it out in any battle...

And when it comes to China, we can deal with it on our own in near future....we don’t need to get closer to any NEW country…. We have time tested and historic relationship with Russia..We have good relationship with almost all major countries..

Number 4 is right....the mistake is thinking it doesn't apply to all.
How !!! As a outsider all I can judge US is form its political leadership and administration. History trll me that US leaders push personal opinion over right or wrong. I am sorry thats being dumass.

US only cares about their own interests and they are not counted as true friends.
You are more than welcome to correct me if I am wrong

I didn't want to comment but, since other non-Indians are commenting, here goes...

The answer is the US. No ifs, ands or buts about it. The US is the country which can give India the most money, technology and global influence. There's not even a contest.

Russia is not a global player any more, notwithstanding their technological prowess.

India will not pick China because (the West's apprehension of) China's rise is the best thing that happened to India. India will always keep the West guessing, and hoping, that India can be convinced to counterbalance China.

As for Pakistan, it is the litmus test of this much-flaunted "Asian unity". If India believes in Asian unity, it should start with South Asian unity. Mend fences with the South Asian neighbors before forging any larger unity...

Lol....this is why no-one will take India seriously as a strategic partner. They want to burn bridges because the deputy vice-assistant to the person who helps the third in command of mail-sorting at the Indian chamber of commerce in Des Moines was arrested for thinking she was someone above the law.

Pls, nobody in any official capacity is saying that India will burn bridges with the USA. That is beyond idiotic.

That is really suprising......
Does China has an equivalent of bollywood?

I guess no.

The word Bollywood is quite famous in China, however not so many movies were introduced to China so far, except the recent 3 idiots. Also I personally like Indian movies, like Ghajini. The actor Aamir Khan is awesome. Asin is very attractive. I am expecting more Bollywood movies coming to China.

Pls, nobody in any official capacity is saying that India will burn bridges with the USA. That is beyond idiotic.
India will not burn the bridge with USA, but she will appraoch USA in a more discreet way in the future.

I didn't want to comment but, since other non-Indians are commenting, here goes...

The answer is the US. No ifs, ands or buts about it. The US is the country which can give India the most money, technology and global influence. There's not even a contest.

Russia is not a global player any more, notwithstanding their technological prowess.

India will not pick China because (the West's apprehension of) China's rise is the best thing that happened to India. India will always keep the West guessing, and hoping, that India can be convinced to counterbalance China.

As for Pakistan, it is the litmus test of this much-flaunted "Asian unity". If India believes in Asian unity, it should start with South Asian unity. Mend fences with the South Asian neighbors before forging any larger unity...
What do you think the biggest problem lay between India and Pakistan? any room for improvement?

India will not burn the bridge with USA, but she will appraoch USA in a more discreet way in the future.

What do you think the biggest problem lay between India and Pakistan? any room for improvement?
He will say Kashmir :D

I notice you scribbled out your face....smart move. I considered putting my photo on here....then thought better of it.

The poll is only for Indian, please.

When trolling fly all the way around, why not talk some thing seriously?

dude,dont think wrong about me. literally you are the most senior troller since decades.

images

I notice you scribbled out your face....smart move. I considered putting my photo on here....then thought better of it.

Lol I had it as my avatar without it being scribbled out for a couple of days, I then realised that this isn't exactly the forum where peace and tranquillity is encouraged. Somebody could recognise me in real life :p

Setting aside the territorial disputes, which are quite common between different countries, the Pak-India relationship has a psychological component which affects all dealings.

British India was separated into modern India and Pakistan at the behest of Pakistani nationalists. One group in India believes that the separate entities can coexist and share much in common. The other group believes that India must outstrip Pakistan (more than any other country on earth) in every sphere. This aim is shared both by people who believe partition was a mistake (to "show up" the 1947 separatists) as well as those who believe it was a blessing (to show what India can do without that extra "baggage").

It's a bit like two siblings, or two ex band members, feuding.

Lol I had it as my avatar without it being scribbled out for a couple of days, I then realised that this isn't exactly the forum where peace and tranquillity is encouraged. Somebody could recognise me in real life :p
Lol....my point exactly....though I admit you got some b@lls.....I never would have done it. (I had noticed earlier it was un-altered. ..figured you were new here....)

Back
Top Bottom