What's new

Which Chinese fighter that PAF wanna get at the most?

please choose the fighter you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our F 16 are now fully upgraded close to Block 52 we need to produce JF 17 block II soon and increase its Production and if some oil miracle happens and our budget increases massively than I would like PAF to go for 150 TO 200 J-10 B and than focus on 5th Generation
add two squadrons of J16 on that list and i suggest you go for J31 strictly.

J16 is a open choice for PAF, it might not be a must. You could give your opponents deadly strikes if you have it. That means you have very strong deterrent agaisnt your enemy, they will pee in their pants when they are on the high sea.

Which ASM are you talking about. YJ-12?

There were rumours floating that PAF is going for more F-16 Block-52s, when inquired from an insider, he gave a very diplomatic reply...... since the original requirement was for 36 but under the circumstances only 18 were purchased hence the original operational requirement gap remains which duly needs to be filled with either more Block-52s or similar or even better platform........ I say J-31 all the way.

J31 for sure, Lets face it. During a war with India we're better of with Chinese Jets, Countries can back stab us easily and favour India, In the case the best option would be China.

Isn't its range in violation of MTCR?
We will modify it for PN to make it meet MTCR's requirement.

J31 for sure, Lets face it. During a war with India we're better of with Chinese Jets, Countries can back stab us easily and favour India, In the case the best option would be China.
you hit the point my brother, and we are making progress in those indeginous fighters every day.

There were rumours floating that PAF is going for more F-16 Block-52s, when inquired from an insider, he gave a very diplomatic reply...... since the original requirement was for 36 but under the circumstances only 18 were purchased hence the original operational requirement gap remains which duly needs to be filled with either more Block-52s or similar or even better platform........ I say J-31 all the way.
PAF is really in love with F16, i hope it won't last long until it's too late. USA won't stand with Pakistan side when it comes to India.

We will modify it for PN to make it meet MTCR's requirement.

you hit the point my brother, and we are making progress in those indeginous fighters every day.

PAF is really in love with F16, i hope it won't last long until it's too late. USA won't stand with Pakistan side when it comes to India.

Or sell it as MTCR compliant under a different title. ;)

@isro222, i saw you there my friend. which type of Aliens you were with last night?

@wanglaokan since when u became president of communist nation? The way u said pakistan has china support than that made me wonder where was ur super duper china in 1971 and kargil war? Look at the pakistani people here.... A caged chinese offered something he dream and doesnt have (he even doesnt have a say as he caged human in communist nation) and all of pakistanis feeling so much happy. To be honest china got nothing special to offer. They copycat. Better go to russians to have original. Chinese 5th generation jetfighter looks like gift fat empty box. It looks funny phat elephant who wanna be. Dont forget ur Jf-17 too didnt had any good radars and softwares loaded on it that paf wanted france to help. Go to russian. They got better military weapons than cheap junk from china. Dont forget india buying Dassault rafale and Pak-fa and who knows in future even F-35s. You need best to counter IAF.
:yahoo:always a good time bro.Saw you name immediately came into the thread. Otherwise, probably wouldn't read it.

@wanglaokan since when u became president of communist nation? The way u said pakistan has china support than that made me wonder where was ur super duper china in 1971 and kargil war? Look at the pakistani people here.... A caged chinese offered something he dream and doesnt have (he even doesnt have a say as he caged human in communist nation) and all of pakistanis feeling so much happy. To be honest china got nothing special to offer. They copycat. Better go to russians to have original. Chinese 5th generation jetfighter looks like gift fat empty box. It looks funny phat elephant who wanna be. Dont forget ur Jf-17 too didnt had any good radars and softwares loaded on it that paf wanted france to help. Go to russian. They got better military weapons than cheap junk from china. Dont forget india buying Dassault rafale and Pak-fa and who knows in future even F-35s. You need best to counter IAF.
You feel better now? We are millions years lagging behind those Aliens technology.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom