What's new

Which Chinese fighter that PAF wanna get at the most?

please choose the fighter you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PAF is really in love with F16, i hope it won't last long until it's too late. USA won't stand with Pakistan side when it comes to India.
THe reason, PAF has been operating it for over 30 years now and has mastered the F-16 to it's potential, even when the F-16s were embargoed and PAF had other options, it remained hopeful and pursued for the Vipers, during that period J-10 was also considered but now since Chinese aviation industry has remarkably excelled with next generation machines, PAF indeed has a varied choice once the likes of J-31 mature.

:yahoo:always a good time bro.Saw you name immediately came into the thread. Otherwise, probably wouldn't read it.
He reminds me of Hongwu, actually he is more special.

THe reason, PAF has been operating it for over 30 years now and has mastered the F-16 to it's potential, even when the F-16s were embargoed and PAF had other options, it remained hopeful and pursued for the Vipers, during that period J-10 was also considered but now since Chinese aviation industry has remarkably excelled with next generation machines, PAF indeed has a varied choice once the likes of J-31 mature.
I think PAF might have contributed a lots advice to J10's development through their experience with F16 in the last 30 years.

Please kindly discuss and give out the reason.

F16 is getting old, and you need to make decision to replace the old inventory. As CHinese and Pakistanis are family members, you guys are free to pick up. set aside the financial dilemma, you shall choose the most favorite one you like.

Although we temporarily promise Russians that we won't export J16 and J11BS, i believe it won't last long as long as the engine production capacity turns better.

Still lots of military fans of CHina think PAF will go for J10C version to fill up the gap.
7b20ce3698dba69fe14005752749e031.jpg

:enjoy:

Attachments

• e1a8920091d42d55ad9efbb706b1683b.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 22
  • e1a8920091d42d55ad9efbb706b1683b.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 24
J16 is a open choice for PAF, it might not be a must. You could give your opponents deadly strikes if you have it. That means you have very strong deterrent agaisnt your enemy, they will pee in their pants when they are on the high sea.

Which is better? J-10 or J-16?

Which is better? J-10 or J-16?
totally different types of planes. J16 is a heavy class due-engines bombers dedicated for air-ground/air-sea mission, and J10 is a multi-role fighters/air superior fighter.

totally different types of planes. J16 is a heavy class due-engines bombers dedicated for air-ground/air-sea mission, and J10 is a multi-role fighters/air superior fighter.

But J-16 is also important for Air to Air combat right?

THE BOMBER TRUCK, WE NEED BOMBERS
We need air superiority fighters for air denial and air superiority. Once these two main objectives are achieved, anything that can drop bombs can be send in. Therefore, in my opinion, we need something like J-11B with longer loiter time and greater Air-to-air weapons load.

3 squadrons of j-15.

One for martime strike to go with JF-17s. The remaining two for air superiority to go with F-16s.

We need air superiority fighters for air denial and air superiority. Once these two main objectives are achieved, anything that can drop bombs can be send in. Therefore, in my opinion, we need something like J-11B with longer loiter time and greater Air-to-air weapons load.
fair enough, but i think just as the Canberra's helped us in the old wars, maybe we should have some bombers?

fair enough, but i think just as the Canberra's helped us in the old wars, maybe we should have some bombers?
Back then we did not have ballistic or cruise missiles hence were largely relying on the bombers for certain types of missions. J-11s, even our F-16s can be employed in the role of air-to-ground pretty effectively. I am not sure if budgetary constraints and present day doctrine of the PAF allows for dedicated bomber squadrons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom