What's new

Which Chinese fighter that PAF wanna get at the most?

please choose the fighter you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think J31 is a long term goal for PAF, and J10b deal is stuck due to financial problem.

CCP suffered hell lots of pain from Soviet, just google it.

We will try to lead Asia in the next decades. Hope everything will be fine.
CCP knows that it cannot take world alone if it wants to become global power it needs friends.And friends that I am talking about are not some third vessel state but former superior force like Russia like Usa have EU.and your establishment knows that ,sorry it didn't fulfill your dreams but truth is a truth.

My brother, the second batch of J10B will suit WS10A engine. We have not purchased AL31FN for a long time is a corroborating evidence.

How is the political turmoil in Pakistan turns out? I hope you guys could make it though ASAP. We need a steady and strong Pakistan.

Its just a matter of time. May be in few months, this filthy system in our country will be wiped out.

CCP knows that it cannot take world alone if it wants to become global power it needs friends.And friends that I am talking about are not some third vessel state but former superior force like Russia like Usa have EU.and your establishment knows that sorry it didn't fulfill your dreams but truth is a truth.
CCP is very realistic, but it won't change the fact that we love Pakistanis more than Indians.

Its just a matter of time. May be in few months, this filthy system in our country will be wiped out.
You mean Nawaz is gonna step down?

CCP is very realistic, but it won't change the fact that we love Pakistanis more than Indians.

You mean Nawaz is gonna step down?

Yes.. We are optimist... He should along with his goon party members.

Yes.. We are optimist... He should along with his goon party members.
Who will be the successor?

I am sure you know that the requirement PAF laid out to the CAC for engine performance was to equal if not to supercede the performance of F-100 engines. If you are running a 40 million dollar jet with 1 engine, it must be able to take punishment.
I think we will work on the reliability and endurance of the engine, we will there soon.

Does any one thin PAF shall get some J16? oen squadorn of this baby could pose huge threat to enemy's CBG.

Imran Khan definitely. He is a honest man for sure
How is Imran Khan's view toward China? Some pakistani memebers told me he kinda of sympathizing terrorists? I'm not sure

Does any one thin PAF shall get some J16? oen squadorn of this baby could pose huge threat to enemy's CBG.

We'd see how your Anti Ship Ballistic Missile system turns out. That is a much better option than having these gas guzzling J-16s (as much as i love flankers).

How is Imran Khan's view toward China? Some pakistani memebers told me he kinda of sympathizing terrorists? I'm not sure

He wants to make good relations with every country including 'India'. But India's response would be negative as they always do. He wants to have a stronger ties with China ofcourse. There is no doubt about it. He wanted the government to have a dialogue with the terrorist first. He wasn't sympathizing them. But Army took a wise decision of doing operation in tribal areas which should have done 3 years ago.

He wants to make good relations with every country including 'India'. But India's response would be negative as they always do. He wants to have a stronger ties with China ofcourse. There is no doubt about it. He wanted the government to have a dialogue with the terrorist first. He wasn't sympathizing them. But Army took a wise decision of doing operation in tribal areas which should have done 3 years ago.
Hope Pakistan all the best!

What if a fighter could carry 5 pops of ASBM in one go at a long distance raid my brother.

I agree to the J-16 to an extent of Marine Strike Role. We need a capable platform to counter Mig-29Ks and Indian CBGs. That at the end of the depends on our economy and if we can pay for it.

I agree to the J-16 to an extent of Marine Strike Role. We need a capable platform to counter Mig-29Ks and Indian CBGs. That at the end of the depends on our economy and if we can pay for it.
J16 is a open choice for PAF, it might not be a must. You could give your opponents deadly strikes if you have it. That means you have very strong deterrent agaisnt your enemy, they will pee in their pants when they are on the high sea.

Don't know much about fighter plan but I think J-16 would be a good choice.

The purpose i open this thread is to let Pakistani members know you are not alone, you have great support from China.
Our F 16 are now fully upgraded close to Block 52 we need to produce JF 17 block II soon and increase its Production and if some oil miracle happens and our budget increases massively than I would like PAF to go for 150 TO 200 J-10 B and than focus on 5th Generation

Back
Top Bottom