What's new

Which Chinese fighter that PAF wanna get at the most?

please choose the fighter you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These weapon are one of those the most sophisticated machine on this planet, you don't need to acquire them in large number. Your economy will turn better in the future.

no, we Chinese don't trust Russians. they are political speculators.

But we need to have these fighter jets in future to make our air defence better. As far as economy is concerned, we need to stop taking loans from IMF on regular basis. Our economy will get improve automatically.

J-10's and J-31's are the Fighters Pakistan wanna get... just my guess

But we need to have these fighter jets in future to make our air defence better. As far as economy is concerned, we need to stop taking loans from IMF on regular basis. Our economy will get improve automatically.
China will reinforce the economy ties with Pakistan, every brother want his younger brothers having a good life.

J-10's and J-31's are the Fighters Pakistan wanna get... just my guess
I think J31 is a long term goal for PAF, and J10b deal is stuck due to financial problem.

Yeah I understand 'we' here means you only not CCP :D:D:D
CCP suffered hell lots of pain from Soviet, just google it.

With Chinese engines maturing up, we would become independent of both Russia and the US.
We will try to lead Asia in the next decades. Hope everything will be fine.

I think J31 is a long term goal for PAF, and J10b deal is stuck due to financial problem.

• Unavailability of Russian engines, especially spares during a war with India.
  • Block-52s blowing PAF's expectations in capabilities and reliability
  • Financial issues
  • PLAAF wanting J-10Bs ASAP.
  • PAF wanting to pay for Block- development of JFTs.
  • PAF planning for a 5th gen aircraft.

China will reinforce the economy ties with Pakistan, every brother want his younger brothers having a good life.

Thats so kind of you brother. But unfortunately our current politicians don't deserve to make any agreement with any country in terms of development due to current scenario going on in Pakistan. Infrastructure doesn't give any benefit unless if basic needs are not provided & if economy is not stable. We need true leaders like any other developed country.

• Unavailability of Russian engines, especially spares during a war with India.
  • Block-52s blowing PAF's expectations in capabilities and reliability
  • Financial issues
  • PLAAF wanting J-10Bs ASAP.
  • PAF wanting to pay for Block- development of JFTs.
  • PAF planning for a 5th gen aircraft.
My brother, the second batch of J10B will suit WS10A engine. We have not purchased AL31FN for a long time is a corroborating evidence.

Thats so kind of you brother. But unfortunately our current politicians don't deserve to make any agreement with any country in terms of development due to current scenario going on in Pakistan. Infrastructure doesn't give any benefit unless if basic needs are not provided & if economy is not stable. We need true leaders like any developed country.
How is the political turmoil in Pakistan turns out? I hope you guys could make it though ASAP. We need a steady and strong Pakistan.

My bother, the second batch of J10B will suit WS10A engine. We have not purchased AL31FN for a long time is a corroborating evidence.

I am sure you know that the requirement PAF laid out to the CAC for engine performance was to equal if not to supercede the performance of F-100 engines. If you are running a 40 million dollar jet with 1 engine, it must be able to take punishment.

Back
Top Bottom