What's new

Which Chinese fighter that PAF wanna get at the most?

please choose the fighter you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Answer Lies in :

- Pakistan's Budget [ Ask why only a few F22s exist ]
- Affordability [ Ask why Pak didnt get J10 / J11 ]
- Availability of the Jet itself [ Ask why Many Nations are shying away from f 35 ]
- Life time Cost . Spares [ Ask why India didnt choose Mig 35 ]

:lol: what a self serving thread, without head and legs. first you should discuss about what you can afford. your economy is a mess. don't making this kids thread.

awww you didnt like this thread? you found it self serving, then GTFO.
its not the first time you claimed out economy is a mess yet we bought the Block 52's and during the times when Pakistan was sanctioned by USA we still managed to continue out joint venture and made a JF-17.
it seems an indian here is worrying about our economy more than me,its not like we're going to bus this plane today.the planes shall be bough when the need is felt.
keep your concerns to your economy.dont ruin this thread.

awww you didnt like this thread? you found it self serving, then GTFO.
its not the first time you claimed out economy is a mess yet we bought the Block 52's and during the times when Pakistan was sanctioned by USA we still managed to continue out joint venture and made a JF-17.
it seems an indian here is worrying about our economy more than me,its not like we're going to bus this plane today.the planes shall be bough when the need is felt.
keep your concerns to your economy.dont ruin this thread.

nothing to ruin in there, it is already ruined. i also want a f-22 to play with my kids. can I afford - NO. I have to compromise because my finances do not support it. getting personal and using foul language will not increase your budget.

As CHinese and Pakistanis are family members, you guys are free to pick up. set aside the financial dilemma, you shall choose the most favorite one you like.
'Free to pick up'?? :woot: Wow! You sound like some big gun in the Chinese commerce department or an authorized CPC sales representative for the Chinese government or PLAAF!!

This ain't a vegetable market where anyone can pick up anything he likes. Get real.

nothing to ruin in there, it is already ruined. i also want a f-22 to play with my kids. can I afford - NO. I have to compromise because my finances do not support it. getting personal and using foul language will not increase your budget.

ofcourse it is you,you ensured it.
cant see how an Indian troll will give me suggestions about my economy, the ones in our in defense establishment better know how to and where to spend their budget.
trolls dont really matter.

'Free to pick up'?? :woot: Wow! You sound like some big gun in the Chinese commerce department or an authorized CPC sales representative for the Chinese government or PLAAF!!

This ain't a vegetable market where anyone can pick up anything he likes. Get real.
I mean those fighters are open for PAF, economy won't be in down turn forever. Things will change.

The J10B deal is stagnant because:
1. J31 appearance
2. Rafale deal stuck
3. JF17 keep developing
In terms of lowly speed of the IAF's FGFA development, PAF shall have enough time to make the most reasonable choice in the future.

THE BOMBER TRUCK, WE NEED BOMBERS
I think Indians will call us eveil if you get that:pakistan:

Last edited:
I think Indians will call us eveil if you get that
they will also think evil if we buy anything from you LOL.
WE NEED MORE RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA,
CHINA AND RUSSIA CAN BE AWESOME PARTNERS FOR US

You have a very inappropporiate analogy, Individuals can't buy F22 although he/she might be rich.

J-21 most likely. I think we could there's potential to be tapped from the jf-17 in terms of avionics and better engines.

Back
Top Bottom