What's new

Which Chinese fighter that PAF wanna get at the most?

please choose the fighter you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ofcourse it is you,you ensured it.
cant see how an Indian troll will give me suggestions about my economy, the ones in our in defense establishment better know how to and where to spend their budget.
trolls dont really matter.

you are not doing any value addition apart from personal attack.

they will also think evil if we buy anything from you LOL.
WE NEED MORE RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA,
CHINA AND RUSSIA CAN BE AWESOME PARTNERS FOR US
Russia is a slicky business man, you never gonna trust them.

nothing to ruin in there, it is already ruined. i also want a f-22 to play with my kids. can I afford - NO. I have to compromise because my finances do not support it. getting personal and using foul language will not increase your budget.

I think i should clear some air regarding the assumed limitations in procurement of fighter jets by PAF in the wake of this economic situation. Firstly, it's not going to be all messy forever, our economy is already picking up the momentum, it's on the right track. It's likely that we'll be able to afford advance equipment for PAF in a matter of few years. Secondly, Chinese are our brothers, they've had our back and assisted us unconditionally regardless of the prevailing economic or political situation in Pakistan. Such is the nature of China-Pakistan relations. I'm sure they'll make an arrangement by which it'll be easier for us to pay like installments, soft loans etc.

'Free to pick up'?? Wow! You sound like some big gun in the Chinese commerce department or an authorized CPC sales representative for the Chinese government or PLAAF!!
This ain't a vegetable market where anyone can pick up anything he likes. Get real.

Yes you're right it's not a vegetable market where one is free to pick whatever he wants but given the special nature of China-Pak relations, it's not only possible but also highly likely that Pakistan will have "wide-range" of choices in this regard.

i think it will take a long time before paf could get J31, we need some pateince.

I think i should clear some air regarding the assumed limitations in procurement of fighter jets by PAF in the wake of this economic situation. Firstly, it's not going to be all messy forever, our economy is already picking up the momentum, it's on the right track. It's likely that we'll be able to afford advance equipment for PAF in a matter of few years. Secondly, Chinese are our brothers, they've had our back and assisted us unconditionally regardless of the prevailing economic or political situation in Pakistan. Such is the nature of China-Pakistan relations. I'm sure they'll make an arrangement by which it'll be easier for us to pay like installments, soft loans etc.

Yes you're right it's not a vegetable market where one is free to pick whatever he wants but given the special nature of China-Pak relations, it's not only possible but also highly likely that Pakistan will have "wide-range" of choices in this regard.
Brotherhood is priceless.

Than go for European, american or Russian fighter.
What if they stop providing maintenance and components during conflicts with India? then you smile in your sleep. Pakistanis are not naive.

we can acquire which is available for stop gap arrangement but permanently attachment with JF17 R&D is our solid base for our self reliance in future

IAF's FGFA is very large enxtent uncertain, i hope PAF could get upper hands by procuring J31 at first.

Back
Top Bottom