What's new

Which arms could Iran Export when international embargo ends?

I see.... so I am a dumbass.... but it´s you who doesn´t know the difference between KNOW and NOW......

The reason why 90% of Arabs are total losers is because they always lie to themselves, and suck up to whoever they has power and money.... this is what sets Arabs and Iranians apart, and why most Iranians will not be able to get along with most Arabs...

Now read this article and see how the Israelis admit the sisi´s family are jews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/el-sissis-uncle-the-haganah-member/amp/

no way that we will give our advanced missiles to anybody. even the houthis and the palestinian armed factions use tech thats considerably lower than what iran uses. iranian missiles as demonstrated in the al assad airbase devastation is too powerful to sell it to anyone.
and you believe Palestinian will support us in any matter .
they are the ones who fought against us in the war with Iraq , they are the one who fought with us in Qussair . they are the one who have back-stabbed us times and times and times.

This assertion has been addressed already. Please refrain from trolling. I will give you the same challenge. Which Russian and Chinese products are the following "copied" from (from the list posted by OP):

Fateh-110:
military-equipment-exhibition-in-tehran-iran-islamic-republic-of-shutterstock-editorial-10081514c-780x405.jpg

Nasr Ashm:

1099926_245-768x512.jpg

Fateh Submarine:

2021312_273-780x405.jpg
you put those . I'll put this one and Dare anyone to claim it's copy of a Russian system
4201522_original.jpg

Last edited:
and you believe Palestinian will support us in any matter .
they are the ones who fought against us in the war with Iraq , they are the one who fought with us in Qussair . they are the one who have back-stabbed us times and times and times.

you put those . I'll put this one and there anyone to claim it's copy of a Russian system
4201522_original.jpg
Khordad is gorgeous!

The reason why 90% of Arabs are total losers is because they always lie to themselves, and suck up to whoever they has power and money.... this is what sets Arabs and Iranians apart, and why most Iranians will not be able to get along with most Arabs...
Chill with the racism, I'm not going to insult the Iranian people and stoop to your level.

Based on the agreement with 5+1 the international arms embargo against Iran ends at October of year 2020.
People are arguing that Iran is preparing to import plenty of Foreign made military hardwares after the arms embargo ends. But i believe that its a Great chance for exporting made in Iran military hardwares.

1) First and most possible candidate would be Iranian developed ballistic missiles. After bombing the hell out of American Ain Al Assad airbase, most of unbiased military Professional admired the accuracy of Iranian ballistic missiles. Satellite images also showed the pinpoint accuracy of Iranian made ballistic missiles. So the ones that Iran would be willing to sell would be the Shahab family and their liquid fueled variants such as Qadr, Emad, etc and the Fateh family with its Solid fueled derivatives and upgrades such as Ra'ad-500 ballistic missile.
Fateh family :
military-equipment-exhibition-in-tehran-iran-islamic-republic-of-shutterstock-editorial-10081514c-780x405.jpg

Shahab family :
D4xxK4rLWa5Do_PGgffqvH-gge0PFMTg9TIFrQogP6It_aSGU5JIPTmpd1fsKeiwzF5FSQINnM3bcbZjHdEkSkApdfcSASQkZFddlqETEksn

2) Cruise missiles
Iran has developed various kinds of cruise missiles from anti-ship versions to Ground-2-Ground ones.
A) Iranian version of Silkworm AShCM called Saeqeh equipped with rocket engine. With a range of 360 KM.
10_8902051611_L600.jpg

IMG_04760.jpg

B) kowsar AShCM with a range of 25 KM.
8_8501150475_L600.jpg

C) Nasr AShCM with a range of 35 KM.
1099926_245-768x512.jpg

139212091218435892229244.jpg

world_09_temp-1325578458-4f02b8da-620x348.jpg

D) Noor-1-2 with a range of 50 to 120 KM.
2006-9-7-noor71721672.jpg

n2788825-4131007.jpg

Noor_missile_in_Holly_Defence_Exhibition_2.jpg

E) Qader with a range of upto 200 KM.
03.jpg

F) Qadir with a range of upto 300 KM.
dz1efmegcdwvo6vxvde2.jpg

G) Ground to Ground Soumar cruise missile with a range of 2000 to 2500 KM.
2647661.jpg

H) Ground to Ground Howeizeh with a range of upto 1300 KM.
1000x563_cmsv2_2c2be25a-c151-5f6f-b99f-54812e0a064d-3638540.jpg

I) Ground to Ground Ya Ali cruise missile with a range of 700 KM.
648838_739.jpg

3) Submarines
Although there are serious competitors in this case and Iran being a new member to this club that builds submarines from scratch is going to have a hard way to find customers for its products. Nevertheless Iran's suggested product in the field of submersibles would be Fateh class submarines equipped with AIP in its next generations.
photo_2019-02-17_20-51-19-768x512.jpg

2021312_273-780x405.jpg

4) Main Battle Tanks
In this field Iran has produced every Single One of required components to claim a completely homemade Tank. Here comes Karrar with Iranian made engine.
8619622_836.jpg

Most potent export would be Qaher 313...
qaher-313-640_49444.jpg

My problem with middle-eastern people , they are lost in past glory and think that is enough , my problem with majority of Arab people and their leaders. they don't believe they can
Fair enough, some Iranian people also think of the Sassanid empire which is not a bad thing to think of but leads to hate for Arab people.

You mind checking out my theory in the made in Iran thread?

Yes, it was "hot smokes nothing in reality".

American air base:

Ain_al-Assad_air_base%2C_8_jan_2020.png

RQ-4:

3d4242e2-c4b5-4f7d-84ac-7a3ca4f7584e.jpg

If Iranian systems are indeed hot air, that that makes most of the rest of the systems on the planet that are not tested in practise as non existent.
Please do not make zarafat with me. Pure mullah power for the masses. In reality, a paper tiger.

9) Naval products. In this field just like the submersibles, there are strong suppliers such as Germany, Russia, France, China and USA. Iran can find customers among Asian and African countries.
A) Fast Attack Boats. Zulfiqar class with a range of almost 600 KM capable of carrying 2 Kowsar AShCM mentioned in the section of cruise missiles. It has a speed of 100 KM/h.
11569590_629.jpg

Seraj and other flying boats are capable too. But the most capable One among them is Zulfiqar.
B) Warships.
In this field Iran has Sahand. Design Wise its better than the previously developed Moudge class warships.
139709041447169315986794.jpg

581753_642.jpg

Armaments:
  • 1 × 76 mm (3 in) gun[1]
  • 2 × 20 mm anti-aircraft gun
  • 1 × Kamand 30mm CIWS guns
  • 2 × 8 tube Chaff Launcher
  • Sayyad-2[2]
  • 6 torpedoes
  • 4 × Qader missiles[3]
  • Mordern EW assets

Please do not make zarafat with me. Pure mullah power for the masses. In reality, a paper tiger.
Hey if you cant argue in a civil way, leave this thread. Or introduce us with South African products. Otherwise your comments are a waste of thread Space. And dont try to play Smart Jack, youre not the only One here that knows Turkish words.

9) Naval products. In this field just like the submersibles, there are strong suppliers such as Germany, Russia, France, China and USA. Iran can find customers among Asian and African countries.
A) Fast Attack Boats. Zulfiqar class with a range of almost 600 KM capable of carrying 2 Kowsar AShCM mentioned in the section of cruise missiles. It has a speed of 100 KM/h.
11569590_629.jpg

Seraj and other flying boats are capable too. But the most capable One among them is Zulfiqar.
B) Warships.
In this field Iran has Sahand. Design Wise its better than the previously developed Moudge class warships.
139709041447169315986794.jpg

581753_642.jpg

Armaments:
  • 1 × 76 mm (3 in) gun[1]
  • 2 × 20 mm anti-aircraft gun
  • 1 × Kamand 30mm CIWS guns
  • 2 × 8 tube Chaff Launcher
  • Sayyad-2[2]
  • 6 torpedoes
  • 4 × Qader missiles[3]
  • Mordern EW assets

Hey if you cant argue in a civil way, leave this thread. Or introduce us with South African products. Otherwise your comments are a waste of thread Space. And dont try to play Smart Jack, youre not the only One here that knows Turkish words.
go and find out for yourself what we produce that is genuinely sought after by the world.... I am replying because it is just laughable to see what nonsense the troll army from iran puts out on this forum.

go and find out for yourself what we produce that is genuinely sought after by the world.... I am replying because it is just laughable to see what nonsense the troll army from iran puts out on this forum.
Show me the trolling part on this thread. This thread is about Iranian military products, given that fact, i still asked you to share us the info about SA products. Yet you retard insult Iranian members that are trying to keep the thread on its coarse. Get the hell of this thread.

Show me the trolling part on this thread. This thread is about Iranian military products, given that fact, i still asked you to share us the info about SA products. Yet you retard insult Iranian members that are trying to keep the thread on its coarse. Get the hell of this thread.
Another one on my ignore list..

Back
Top Bottom