What's new

Where there is no Iran defense forum?

Do you agree that we need an Iran defence forum?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why there's no Iran defense forum? There's already a huge dispute between Iran and the west that makes a future war likely, Iran is revealing new weapons monthly, Iran's politics are among the most visited news on the forum and Iran's military is one of the strongest in the region and the continent, why there is no Iran defense forum while the traffic already exists?

Thanks.

Turkey defence should be replaced by Iran defence

No, Turkey defence remains, its Bangladesh defence that should be replaced by Iran defence and indian defence should be replaced by Afghanistan defence, since Afghanistan concerns Pakistan's security.

:tdown: turkey

:tup: iran

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

No, Turkey defence remains, its Bangladesh defence that should be replaced by Iran defence and indian defence should be replaced by Afghanistan defence, since Afghanistan concerns Pakistan's security.

hahaa.. its impossible...

There should be more sub forums like middle east, south asia, central asia etc and each country under its respective region.

Love us, hate us, you just can't ignore us :D :D :D

Unfortunately that is true.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Why? What's wrong with adding a new one? Moderators can create a new one instead of replacing one by another one.

But i think that takes up bandwidth and requires $$, i'm not sure though.

because iran is too busy spending all their money on developing nuclear weapons, that they cant afford to host a iran defence forum

why need one.. why not just turn this into world defence forum and have different forum catergories for all diff countries

Unfortunately that is true.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

But i think that takes up bandwidth and requires $$, i'm not sure though.

Why? we'll just move Iran threads from military affairs to there, it doesn't make any difference which forum a thread is, what matters is that how many visits a website get.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

because iran is too busy spending all their money on developing nuclear weapons, that they cant afford to host a iran defence forum

why need one.. why not just turn this into world defence forum and have different forum catergories for all diff countries

We're talking about PDF amidamaru, There is an India defence forum, Turkey defence forum, Chinese defence forum, Bangladesh defence forum, Afghanistan defence forum, but there is no defence forum for Iran on PDF Yet.

yes i am aware of that.. i responded to that lol

i just think.. why bother having so many difference defence forums?? isnt it logically better to have all of them combined into one forum?? .. instead of various ones.. have World/earth defence forum... and all the forum catergories can be like how they are now, but with diff sections to accomodate turkish, iranian, indian, pakistan etc... also stops hassle of ppl having to go sign up n log in other places too... one place for all...

Yaa I agree with OP, there must be forum for Iran. I think it's better to name it Iran Affairs, because Iran is also progressing in scientific field. At-Least PDF should have forum for all it's neighbor countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom