What's new

No need for European missile defense shield if Iran deal a success

Occupants pay you ? For them is not difficult. They printed wrappers . Ever heard about Second World War ? As an outcome we have occupied Germany . And it is able to so far. Your army - a bunch of clowns. Nazis would defeat modern German army in 2 weeks .
Ariane 5 - European rocket , and not German . At any time, the French and British can deceive you and you will be without it.
At the expense of nefficiency of nuclear weapons - the whole world not agree with you . And about supermen and mutant-Hulk - read less American comics .
Incidentally - Russian bathed even in ancient times . Unlike the Europeans , which until the 19th century did not washed at all.
By the way - the occupants spying for your Chancellor.

ha ha. second world war? Thats a billion years ago. I live today. In most powerful nation of europe. Strongest economy. Your poverty and living standards...disgust me. You guys are so primitive. And i know russia...i visited it...at least St. Petersburg...its a disgusting garbage hole. And i heared its one of the better cities. Sorry but i don´t take people serious who live several decades below me in standards. Poor people exist to serve us.

ha ha. second world war? Thats a billion years ago. I live today. In most powerful nation of europe. Strongest economy. Your poverty and living standards...disgust me. You guys are so primitive. And i know russia...i visited it...at least St. Petersburg...its a disgusting garbage hole. And i heared its one of the better cities. Sorry but i don´t take people serious who live several decades below me in standards. Poor people exist to serve us.
Well, some nations experiencing defeat of ancestors for centuries. And it happened with Germany .
About culture - high level of culture of Russia is a universally recognized fact . Russian theater, ballet , literature - the best in the world. And it is also generally recognized fact . Our writers are among the best in the world.
I could expect from American ignorance of world culture, but a man posing as a German is bound to be a little more enlightened.
You know, in the olden days , our merchants and ambassadors in Europe were very surprised that the Europeans are never washed . Even kings and feudals, not to mention the common people . And Russian bathed in a bathhouses at least once a week.

Well, some nations experiencing defeat of ancestors for centuries. And it happened with Germany .
About culture - high level of culture of Russia is a universally recognized fact . Russian theater, ballet , literature - the best in the world. And it is also generally recognized fact . Our writers are among the best in the world.
I could expect from American ignorance of world culture, but a man posing as a German is bound to be a little more enlightened.
You know, in the olden days , our merchants and ambassadors in Europe were very surprised that the Europeans are never washed . Even kings and feudals, not to mention the common people . And Russian bathed in a bathhouses at least once a week.

once a week...lol i take a shower two times a day...as i said i saw your country and how you exist...sorry but you do not fill german standards.

once a week...lol i take a shower two times a day...as i said i saw your country and how you exist...sorry but you do not fill german standards.
You know, in Russia culture evolves. Constantly building new theaters and libraries. Also many churches are built every year.
In Europe the culture is degraded - you copy the worst thing from the U.S.. "Tolerance", homosexuality, rejection of Christian values, juvenile justice, total surveillance of every person, and more - signs of degradation.

lol, tovarish Vostok is on a rampage again. :lol:

If Americans abandon plans to deploy missile defense in Europe, they will present it as a goodwill gesture. In fact, this defense will be absolutely useless against those missiles that are now being tested, not to mention the ones that come to replace RS-20 in 2020.

are you kidding me
Do you really think NATO is building the Missile defense there bcuz of Iran
They are building them for 2 countries
I will give you a hint
They both are big,both border each other
one is the second largest economy & other one is second largest weapons exporter

are you kidding me
Do you really think NATO is building the Missile defense there bcuz of Iran
They are building them for 2 countries
I will give you a hint
They both are big,both border each other
one is the second largest economy & other one is second largest weapons exporter
It was clear from the begining against whom the defense is built. BUT they justify its construction in Russian borders with "danger from Iran". And what excuse now?
Now they have to take off the mask and say openly - we want to deprive Russia of the possibility of nuclear retaliation, than eliminate nuclear parity.
Is it dangerous? Very dangerous. NATO bombed a few states in 22 years that does not affect the global balance of power in the world. And bomb Russia - means to eliminate a competitor, able to resist Western influence in Eurasia.
Just look here - journalist said to Putin - the West building BMD not against Russia but against Iran.

Last edited:
It was clear from the begining against whom the defense is built. BUT they justify its construction in Russian borders with "danger from Iran". And what excuse now?
Now they have to take off the mask and say openly - we want to deprive Russia of the possibility of nuclear retaliation, than eliminate nuclear parity.
Is it dangerous? Very dangerous. NATO bombed a few states in 22 years that does not affect the global balance of power in the world. And bomb Russia - means to eliminate a competitor, able to resist Western influence in Eurasia.
Just look here - journalist said to Putin - the West building BMD not against Russia but against Iran.

There are plenty of other excuses
Say Pakistani missiles falling into Al Queda hands
Or my favorite
North Korea

There are plenty of other excuses
Say Pakistani missiles falling into Al Queda hands
Or my favorite
North Korea
Admit it, it would look ridiculous and very ambiguously - invent new excuses.
Against "North Korea," they make missile defense of Japan and South Korea.

Occupants pay you ? For them is not difficult. They printed wrappers . Ever heard about Second World War ? As an outcome we have occupied Germany . And it is able to so far. Your army - a bunch of clowns. Nazis would defeat modern German army in 2 weeks .
Ariane 5 - European rocket , and not German . At any time, the French and British can deceive you and you will be without it.
At the expense of nefficiency of nuclear weapons - the whole world not agree with you . And about supermen and mutant-Hulk - read less American comics .
Incidentally - Russian bathed even in ancient times . Unlike the Europeans , which until the 19th century did not washed at all.
By the way - the occupants spying for your Chancellor.

Why are you fighting with him..? Truth is truth whether he accepts it or not ...

Everybody knows US allied with Germans after WWII only to counter the Soviets.. and now US has started to spy on them again, depriving them of their liberty and soon they will abandon Germans...

and about Nazis, they had a lot better determination and courage....

and about Nazis, they had a lot better determination and courage....
By the way, once met an article on the network. The retired FRG general said the, the GDR army could seize FRG in one week.

By the way, once met an article on the network. The retired FRG general said the, the GDR army could seize FRG in one week.

Anyway, rise of Russia again in world politics is inevitable ... :cheers:

Putin is doing a great job :smitten:... I'm sure after Iran and Syria deals, he will now handle this missile defense thing also effectively...

You know, in Russia culture evolves. Constantly building new theaters and libraries. Also many churches are built every year.
In Europe the culture is degraded - you copy the worst thing from the U.S.. "Tolerance", homosexuality, rejection of Christian values, juvenile justice, total surveillance of every person, and more - signs of degradation.

Your culture does not evolve. Its dead and boils in its own fluids. Beside that, you can shove your christian values up your arse. Your Jesus was nailed on a cross. Our germanic god Thor has a hammer. Before building new churches you should build new streets...and some bathrooms...Beside that, your own president Putin is a homosexual.

Your culture does not evolve. Its dead and boils in its own fluids. Beside that, you can shove your christian values up your arse. Your Jesus was nailed on a cross. Our germanic god Thor has a hammer. Before building new churches you should build new streets...and some bathrooms...Beside that, your own president Putin is a homosexual.
Christ have mercy on your homosexual, ignorant, unbathed, uncultured, pagan soul.

Back
Top Bottom