What's new

No need for European missile defense shield if Iran deal a success

Your culture does not evolve. Its dead and boils in its own fluids. Beside that, you can shove your christian values up your arse. Your Jesus was nailed on a cross. Our germanic god Thor has a hammer. Before building new churches you should build new streets...and some bathrooms...Beside that, your own president Putin is a homosexual.

Do these have anything to do with a defense thread ... ? :haha: :omghaha:

anyway, since you are bringing 'bathrooms' in your arguments, I'll suggest you go and put some cold water in your malfunctioning head and take some rest... :lazy2:

you pray to your monkey god now?

You are russian. You don´t know what culture is. I mean serious...you live in dirt. You are aware, that we tend to see you guys as cheap and disposable..and dirty...
I pray to the Creator who created the Universe. And not a man with a hammer, which you see in a Hollywood movie.
You know, for some reason, your ancestors were very fond of Russian land. Attacked us very often. Why should they want our dirt?
And why not beat us?
Because you can not beat Russian. Bismarck knew it. Ever heard that name?

I pray to the Creator who created the Universe. And not a man with a hammer, which you see in a Hollywood movie.
You know, for some reason, your ancestors were very fond of Russian land. Attacked us very often. Why should they want our dirt?
And why not beat us?
Because you can not beat Russian. Bismarck knew it. Ever heard that name?

The universe needs no creator. And i don´t watch hollywood movies. :)
And we did beat you. You live like dirt. And what as russia become? It was a dirt hole till Katharina die Große, the german empress in russia modernized it. But now it crumbles back. Russisa becomes the old hole again. Your science fades away. So many rockets exploded recently...your ambitous phobos-grunt mission...did not even leave earth orbit...pathetic. Your new airplane...how was it called? Superjet? Crashed at a demonstration in indonesia...Such imperfections bore me. You know, i sometimes believe we should divide europe between germany and russia. We could be a powerful team. Sometimes we show good ambitions...like the north stream pipeline, when germany and russia made contracts over the heads of the polish. Or when Germany and Russia both opossed the Libyan war as well as Syrian war. But then such imperfections happen in russia which i see as bad.

P.s.: you say i can not beat russian? I did beat one just 6 weeks ago at a competition.

The universe needs no creator. And i don´t watch hollywood movies. :)
And we did beat you. You live like dirt. And what as russia become? It was a dirt hole till Katharina die Große, the german empress in russia modernized it. But now it crumbles back. Russisa becomes the old hole again. Your science fades away. So many rockets exploded recently...your ambitous phobos-grunt mission...did not even leave earth orbit...pathetic. Your new airplane...how was it called? Superjet? Crashed at a demonstration in indonesia...Such imperfections bore me. You know, i sometimes believe we should divide europe between germany and russia. We could be a powerful team. Sometimes we show good ambitions...like the north stream pipeline, when germany and russia made contracts over the heads of the polish. Or when Germany and Russia both opossed the Libyan war as well as Syrian war. But then such imperfections happen in russia which i see as bad.

P.s.: you say i can not beat russian? I did beat one just 6 weeks ago at a competition.
Actually, Russia was made great by Ivan the Terrible and Peter the Great , Catherine the Great has made a big , but not a major contribution to the development of Russia.
Why Napoleon easily defeated Prussia and Austria, but could not defeat Russia ?
Why did the Soviet flag rised on the Reichstag in Berlin , and not vice versa ?
Why Russia was the first in space , opening the space age for mankind ?
Because Russia - superpower .
And today's Germany - just an occupied state by USA and Britain.
Do you know that only thanks to Russia we have united Germany today ? Churchill and Roosevelt wanted to split Germany into many small states like it was in the early 19th century, but Stalin did not support this plan.
By the way, your former capital - Koenigsberg now Kaliningrad very beaty town - you Germans know how to build well . BUT do not know how fight and do not know how to win .
You know, in Russia, many reach people often hire Germans to work. . Good workers !

You forget, that Napoleon was crushed in germany at Leipzig. It marked the beginning of the end for the french supremacy in europe.

Russia was not first in space. It was german rocket scientist von Braun who build the V2. The first man made machine which entered space. He later also build the Saturn V, who brought humanity to the moon. You tell me i don´t know how to fight or to win? If i wouldn´t know how to win i would not own so many trophies in my sport in my young age already. :) As well as germany winning almost evry competition on the international market.

You forget, that Napoleon was crushed in germany at Leipzig. It marked the beginning of the end for the french supremacy in europe.

Russia was not first in space. It was german rocket scientist von Braun who build the V2. The first man made machine which entered space. He later also build the Saturn V, who brought humanity to the moon. You tell me i don´t know how to fight or to win? If i wouldn´t know how to win i would not own so many trophies in my sport in my young age already. :) As well as germany winning almost evry competition on the international market.
Leipzig ? This is where fought the French hastily assembled recruits ? It was a victory not the Germans, but a coalition. And you know where coalition came from? Russia defeated Napoleon, freed Prussia and Austria.
Although this happened in 19'th century again. Russia has saved the Austrian Empire from the humiliating defeating by the Hungarian rebels.
Yuri Gagarin was the first in space - everyone knows that. Even the Americans. A Space Age began in 1957 , when Russia put into orbit "sputnik" .
Believe me, a German. If you are German, of corse. Only Russia can liberate Germany from humiliating foreign tutelage. Germany is not Mali or Latvia? You can keep the fate of your country in your own hands? You do not need an overseer - an American who is watching your every step ?
I actually love Germany . Like many in Russia does. We has long time ago forgive the Germans.
But without Russia you will long remain pawns in the dirty game of London. Like the rest of Europe .

The first man made object which went into an Orbit was the V2, build from Wernher von Braun. Admit that and we can have a debate.

And we have the fate of our country in our hands. We humilate the UK and made it isolated in europe. We rule europe and i´m proud for that. And what american overseer? We piss them off constantly. Our economy crushs theirs. They beg us to slow down exports and to import more. But we give a shit. We voted against war in Libya. we did not support war against Syria. Europa today, is a german Europa. And i´m proud for that.

V-2 was a suborbital rocket , it flew at a speed less than the first space speed , so it could not go into orbit.
Yes , the Germans have done a good job of capturing the European markets. Especially in Eastern Europe .
But despite the economic power , Germany's influence on geopolitics - is negligible. As Japan. Why ? Because Germany and Japan - U.S. vassals . U.S. pulling the strings . This situation is not normal - at least for a European country .
Only Russia can help remove the occupying US and British military bases. Nobody else . I am sure that sooner or later it will be done. Even more than that - it will be done under Putin .

V-2 was a suborbital rocket , it flew at a speed less than the first space speed , so it could not go into orbit.
Yes , the Germans have done a good job of capturing the European markets. Especially in Eastern Europe .
But despite the economic power , Germany's influence on geopolitics - is negligible. As Japan. Why ? Because Germany and Japan - U.S. vassals . U.S. pulling the strings . This situation is not normal - at least for a European country .
Only Russia can help remove the occupying US and British military bases. Nobody else . I am sure that sooner or later it will be done. Even more than that - it will be done under Putin .

The V2 was the first man made rocket that made it into space, left athmosphere and re entered. Its a simple fact, that the V2 opened the entire technology and race. She was the first full functional rocket and a masterpiece.

And if our influence is "neglibigle" on geopolitics, why do we dictate evrything in europe then. And if USA pulls the strings, why do we act against them? Why do we counter their corporations? Why did we vote against Iraq and Libya war? We rule europe. And we rule unquestioned.

Help with what? Sending bombers to Europe under threat? Be my guess, that should scared the Europeans to close the bases.

This is also true towards you, but it's not stopping you to think and express your thoughts?

Lack of information sometimes forced people to think in traditional mode. I hope situation will change in future.

The V2 was the first man made rocket that made it into space, left athmosphere and re entered. Its a simple fact, that the V2 opened the entire technology and race. She was the first full functional rocket and a masterpiece.

And if our influence is "neglibigle" on geopolitics, why do we dictate evrything in europe then. And if USA pulls the strings, why do we act against them? Why do we counter their corporations? Why did we vote against Iraq and Libya war? We rule europe. And we rule unquestioned.
The first artificial satellite officially opened the space age in 1957. The first cosmonaut - Yuri Gagarin.
So officially it is believed that the USSR won the space race. Although it lost the moon one.
You know how the U.S. is ruled by Germany? Through the elite, many of whose representatives were in the United States and serve U.S. and not Germany.
As the United States manages the German economy? They just stopped the development of energy, banning build nuclear power plants. Likewise, artificially frozen economic development in Japan.

Help with what? Sending bombers to Europe under threat? Be my guess, that should scared the Europeans to close the bases.
This is the easiest way. However - to bomb foreign countries is an American approach. Russia will help to get rid of the occupation of Germany by diplomatic methods.

ha ha i see you have no clue. nuclear power plants are bad. the elite in germany tried to hold on them. mass demonstrations of the people forced the government to shut them down. germany needs no nuclear power.

ha ha i see you have no clue. nuclear power plants are bad. the elite in germany tried to hold on them. mass demonstrations of the people forced the government to shut them down. germany needs no nuclear power.
It was all inspired by the United States and Britain through the media, controlled political parties and non-profit organizations.
Energy - the cornerstone. The most fundamental, the most urgent need of the state, which seeks to economical and industrial progress.
Efficiency of NPP - 80-90%. Solar energy and wind turbines - 15-20%.

It was all inspired by the United States and Britain through the media, controlled political parties and non-profit organizations.
Energy - the cornerstone. The most fundamental, the most urgent need of the state, which seeks to economical and industrial progress.
Efficiency of NPP - 80-90%. Solar energy and wind turbines - 15-20%.

That is complete bullshit. There were gigantic pro campaigns for nuclear energy in the media. But millions went on the streets. Nuclear power has 0 acceptance in germany. That shit is not safe. Chernobyl proved that and Fukushima even more so. There is no existing solution how to deal with tadioactive waste. No solution how to store it. In case of failure gigantic areas are destroyed for thousands of years. Even if solar energy would have just 1% efficiency, i would prefer it over nuclear power. But you don´t have my education...so what do i expect...your people have a living span almost 20 years shorter than ours...so...lol

Germany is leading in solar and wind energy as well as other energy forms. Its a billion € market that we lead on the globe. The fact that we are the most powerful economy and industrial power proves, that we are right. We are gods gift to humanity. No matter what happens, we end up on top. I believe we are the closest thing to perfection a human society can achieve. We have flaws, we are human beings. But when i see others...compared to us...

Back
Top Bottom