What's new

No need for European missile defense shield if Iran deal a success

That is complete bullshit. There were gigantic pro campaigns for nuclear energy in the media. But millions went on the streets. Nuclear power has 0 acceptance in germany. That shit is not safe. Chernobyl proved that and Fukushima even more so. There is no existing solution how to deal with tadioactive waste. No solution how to store it. In case of failure gigantic areas are destroyed for thousands of years. Even if solar energy would have just 1% efficiency, i would prefer it over nuclear power. But you don´t have my education...so what do i expect...your people have a living span almost 20 years shorter than ours...so...lol

Germany is leading in solar and wind energy as well as other energy forms. Its a billion € market that we lead on the globe. The fact that we are the most powerful economy and industrial power proves, that we are right. We are gods gift to humanity. No matter what happens, we end up on top. I believe we are the closest thing to perfection a human society can achieve. We have flaws, we are human beings. But when i see others...compared to us...

If you are within a certain ideological system - you can not see it's flaws.
Of course , the Americans will not say - " we slowing down the development of the energy sector in Germany to prevent its excessive gain, after which it will cease to be our donor and vassal ." They will hire thousands of professionals in public relations , the environment, energy , politics and influence public opinion , creating a negative image of nuclear energy.
At the expense of the second part - it already was. Hitler had already proclaimed Germany a nation of supermen .
After that you became occupied for 70 years. And who knows how long will continue the occupation .
When Germany asked to return the gold reserves - Germany rudely reminded of her status of the occupied state. That was last year or the year before.

again you talk bullshit. But as i said, what do i exspect... :)

Americans are slowing down our energy market? Germany produces more energy than any other european nation. We export energy we create with regenerative methods. Since we lead in that technology we deliver our systems to many countries. Germany has no own uraniaum ore. That means beside the high risk in nuclear power, we would also be dependend on foreign uraniaum ore. Now we produce our energy completly ourself. Beside that, we need no public relations to create a bad image about nuclear power. Chernobyl and Fukushima are good enough for that.

As for the gold reserves, you should check your facts. Our Bundesbank just creates the storage room to bring the gold back. It already started.

Bundesbank to Repatriate 674 Tons of Gold to Germany by 2020 - Bloomberg

It seems you do not understand basic things . Nuclear energy - the cheapest . If your country is controlled through the green and other corrupt people who forced to abandon nuclear energy - it means they trying to hinder economic development .
Megaproject of building giant solar power plant in the Sahara was canceled. You know why? Because it is expensive and inefficient.
You say that Germany receives the money for the sale of wind turbines ? And you know what money gets Russia for the construction of nuclear power plants in Turkey, Iran , China, Bangladesh, Vietnam , South Africa and so on ? Much more. But they removed you from the market , just banned through controlled political forces .
You know how much German gold reserved abroad? About 70%. 2,200 tons .
They promise you to return 670 tons by the year 2020 ? Well , let's see . Although, the fact that Germany has even hinted about it says that Germany is trying to get rid of the occupation - it is commendable. This is a sign that maybe Germany will be freed from the American occupiers.

wrong, you earn not even 22% with nuclear power proliferation than we do with wind turbines. beside that nuclear power is dangerous, deadly and has no final solution for nuclear trash. we dont want that here. we decided and its gone. You want cheapest energy? im german. i dont want it cheap. i want it good.

Vostok don't bother to answer to this Fritz, his just butthurt that our economy we will take over his by 2025:lol:

Oh did I mention german demographics are a lot whole worse than ours:coffee:

Vostok don't bother to answer to this Fritz, his just butthurt that our economy we will take over his by 2025:lol:

Oh did I mention german demographics are a lot whole worse than ours:coffee:

your economy is dead. you produce nothing. just oil and gas. like the typical 3rd world banana republic...which you are. you should start using soap though. try it.

your economy is dead

German GDP growth for the third quarter = 0.3 %

Russian GDP growth for the third quarter = 1.2 %

If our economy is "dead" as you say, then what would be the word you use to describe yours,
talk to me Fritz:argh:

you produce nothing. just oil and gas.

We produce nothing yet, were the number two when it comes Arms exports, and number one when it comes to the number of space launches. funny logic you have there Fritz.

like the typical 3rd world banana republic...which you are.

A 3rd world banana republic that just b i t c h slapped EU when it comes to Ukraine:lol:

you should start using soap though. try it.

You should of told that to your woman when our army entered Berlin:flame:

wrong, you earn not even 22% with nuclear power proliferation than we do with wind turbines. beside that nuclear power is dangerous, deadly and has no final solution for nuclear trash. we dont want that here. we decided and its gone. You want cheapest energy? im german. i dont want it cheap. i want it good.
What? Building of only one NPP - 8-25 billions worht.
It's not you decide. They decided for you. And they will decide as long as you do not drive out the troops occupiers from your land.
It's like after you get robbed at night by gopniks tell everyone that you are on your own decided to give the money, selfphone and watch.
Just decided - and its gone.
You know how we differ from you, Western Europeans? In the old days, when people were executed in the squares for you it was like a show - people came with families, loudly and whooped. We were all silent and felt sorry for man.
And yet - our ancestors bathed, and yours - no.

I understand that it is foolish conversation. But it is hard to stop.

Guys, @MarkusS , @vostok , @Arzamas 16
chill out please, both countries, Germany and Russia are respected countries and produce very advanced industrial products. There is no need to continue this discussion.

@haman10
صد رحمت به ما و عرب ها، اینها کلا همدیگر را شستن گذاشتن کنار
:what:

Back
Top Bottom