What's new

Iran claims it monitors US missile shield in Turkey

Well you said.

And he says, nobody cared about such division with the West when Turkey refused to open it's borders for US army, you know they wanted to enter Iraq from North. But we refused.....

While most of my people use this retoric to show like a proof that US have no say in our decison.... I say, not letting US to use our soils was a huge mistake.

Because of that mistake PKK terorism grow back again and hurt us. Letting US would have benefitted us as well but people got emotional at that time.

Also Erdogan was a huge defender of US intervention at that time.

I say this because the opposition crowd in Turkey started crying when relations with Israel were getting worse. They all said we should be allies with them who cares about Palestine and the Arabs. My guess would be that they would do similar if something occurred with the West.

Well you said.

And he says, nobody cared about such division with the West when Turkey refused to open it's borders for US army, you know they wanted to enter Iraq from North. But we refused.....

While most of my people use this retoric to show like a proof that US have no say in our decison.... I say, not letting US to use our soils was a huge mistake.

Because of that mistake PKK terorism grow back again and hurt us. Letting US would have benefitted us as well but people got emotional at that time.

Also Erdogan was a huge defender of US intervention at that time.

Playing such a role in unjust invasion of your neighbour would not only have created a long term enmity with Iraq, but it would've also hurt Turkey's image outside, especially in the Muslim world. Without a doubt, we did the right thing no matter how much the PKK gained from it.

Playing such a role in unjust invasion of your neighbour would not only have created a long term enmity with Iraq, but it would've also hurt Turkey's image outside, especially in the Muslim world. Without a doubt, we did the right thing no matter how much the PKK gained from it.

Ohhhh.... "Muslim World" which cared much deeply for us....

10341531_679206485491442_8206705052238547048_n.png

Who cares if they care about us or not. We use their market and investment. That's it.

Oh... and i was wondering when did you became such a caring Muslim. :lol:

Anyways, i still believe that was a mistake.. the lives claimed by PKK terrorists comes before money.

I say this because the opposition crowd in Turkey started crying when relations with Israel were getting worse. They all said we should be allies with them who cares about Palestine and the Arabs. My guess would be that they would do similar if something occurred with the West.

It's not like that. We had good relations with Arabs and Israelis.
Now we have good relations with Arabs and bad relations with Israel. Opposition says there was no need to break up the relations with Israel.

Anyways, i still believe that was a mistake.. the lives claimed by PKK terrorists comes before money.

Hindsight is always 20/20 but at the time there was little doubt you guys did the right thing by denying access.

It's not like that. We had good relations with Arabs and Israelis.
Now we have good relations with Arabs and bad relations with Israel. Opposition says there was no need to break up the relations with Israel.

And opposition would say a similar thing if relations with the West deteriorated. Which was the point I was making. Turns out I'm right.

So I don't see what the big fuss is about.

And opposition would say a similar thing if relations with the West deteriorated. Which was the point I was making. Turns out I'm right.

So I don't see what the big fuss is about.

Opposition would say the same thing regardless of that country's nationality.

They critize government for the bad relation with our southern neighbours.( and they are Arab)

Yourselves.

PKK revived and harmed us, many of our soldiers died because of them. Also KRG founded.

So asking again, why do you think that decision was good for us ?

Opposition would say the same thing regardless of that country's nationality.

They critize government for the bad relation with our southern neighbours.( and they are Arab)

Why you think I'm clueless? I made a legitimate point which you agree with. Then that guy posted a rant and said I don't know anything about Turkish people. What in the world? Why are we having this discussion?

Why you think I'm clueless? I made a legitimate point which you agree with. Then that guy posted a rant and said I don't know anything about Turkish people. What in the world? Why are we having this discussion?

Dunno. :undecided:

Ohhhh.... "Muslim World" which cared much deeply for us....

10341531_679206485491442_8206705052238547048_n.png
They maybe jealous or they just have to many of their own problems to be concerned with ours.

Back
Top Bottom