What's new

Iran claims it monitors US missile shield in Turkey

no need to get bloated again :lol:

iran monitors US missiles in turkey , not turkish missiles in us :lol:

We are not against the Palestinian people. We support their rights as well. Don't judge indians by a few posters. Besides Indians and Iranians have a mutual understanding.

I have seen many pro Palestinian as well, it's just whenever a thread is created the pro Israeli ones show up. Nevertheless, I don't want to derail the thread. Thanks my friend. :)

Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps = Random Bearded Mullah.
They do this time to time, "Turkey will burn in flames because of what they did in Syria", blah blah blah.....
Even Iranian government officials says that, we shouldn't take these guys serious....

And i wonder how Iran is able to monitor "Kürecik Radar Base" as far as i know they have no spy satellites.

er DOG an will feel sorry if he try to play dirty

It's not his fault, Turkey's NATO membership requires this of them. They're a strategic asset for the West. Turkish people wouldn't be happy if Erdogan created a divide between the West. They only will tolerate that against Israel.

Also, he's not happy with Iran's role in Syria.

It's not his fault, Turkey's NATO membership requires this of them. They're a strategic asset for the West. Turkish people wouldn't be happy if Erdogan created a divide between the West. They only will tolerate that against Israel.

But you are aware that this radar base is also there for protecting Israel right?

Let me say, this is not one sided deal.

We are using nato radar bases to monitor our half of the airspace.

But you are aware that this radar base is also there for protecting Israel right?

Of course, Erdogan nor Turkey can do anything about it. And I prefer that it's there to give Israel a next step closer to attacking Iran. Since nobody will attack Israel unless Israel attacks them.

Stop talking about Turkey as if you know something. Most of the Turks are against Erdogan's Syria policy. We didn't care about that division during the invasion of Iraq.

Stop talking about Turkey as if you know something. Most of the Turks are against Erdogan's Syria policy. We didn't care about that division during the invasion of Iraq.

I can talk about Turkey as I wish. I wasn't speaking of Syria or Iraq. What division are you speaking of?

Relax nationalist man, I nor other Arabs have nothing to do with the turkish identity and culture. So maybe that will make you feel better. We can talk about politics as we wish.

I can talk about Turkey as I wish. I wasn't speaking of Syria or Iraq. What division are you speaking of?

Relax nationalist man, I nor other Arabs have nothing to do with the turkish identity and culture. So maybe that will make you feel better. We can talk about politics as we wish.

Well you said.
They're a strategic asset for the West. Turkish people wouldn't be happy if Erdogan created a divide between the West.

And he says, nobody cared about such division with the West when Turkey refused to open it's borders for US army, you know they wanted to enter Iraq from North. But we refused.....

While most of my people use this retoric to show like a proof that US have no say in our decison.... I say, not letting US to use our soils was a huge mistake.

Because of that mistake PKK terorism grow back again and hurt us. Letting US would have benefitted us as well but people got emotional at that time.

Also Erdogan was a huge defender of US intervention at that time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom